12 Replies Latest reply: Aug 2, 2013 7:26 AM by MyEpicSloth Branched to a new discussion. RSS

DLC 4 Atlantic Ocean "Letters From The Field" Theory

MrCaffiene

So This Subject is Very popular i tried to add to ongoing DLC 4 Threads but there were so many with Fake Images I Am starting a new one.

This is all based around the Letters From The Field.

Next Zombie map maybe in Atlantis. Group 935 found element 115 in the Atlantic Ocean so they're could be a base there, maybe when the Element 115 meteorite crashed to Earth it sunk Atlantis, that could also explain all the wonder weapons. Atlantis was suppose to be a technologically advanced civilization, maybe the people they're harvested the power of 115 but could not control thus killing off each for the power of 115. Treyarch could also make it so that there is diving suits like the space suits of Moon, and you could start off on an island like Cove and pack a punch is there, and you could take a submarine, driven by another model of T.E.D.D. like the driver in Tranzit.

September 22, 1917 Written By Richtofen ( Maybe )     Anyone Have Any Ideas ?

When we began the site excavation, our group could not have predicted the dark path down which our work would lead us. The Doctor remains

adamant and optimistic that the potential applications for the new found element are worth the associated risks. I concur with the sentiment, but feel increasingly anxious as to the changes I am seeing in my oldest friend

And

October 6, 1917 Written By Takeo ( Agaiin I think ) Anyone Have Any Other Suggestions ?

the emperor grows concerned that the barbarians drive for mechinisation may soon yield weapons more devestiating than anything the world has ever

known i am honored to act as his trusted agent and will insure  that any such weapons are secured for the beneift of Japan.

So Whats Peoples Thoughts On This ?

We Will Be Playing with our 4 from black ops 2 wont we ?

I have Used Google Translate To Transcribe The Letters For Those People Around The World It Is Linked To This Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92_7EIT9lSU