11 Replies Latest reply: Jul 30, 2013 5:20 PM by BobbyMcGee RSS

Bro Tip

BEASTAGEDDON

When double XP ends and they ask you to update, just cancel, and you stay on double XP until you logoff next

Thank me later

• Re: Bro Tip
    BobbyMcGee

idk if that would work, doesnt it update automatically on its own? i only ever remember the version numbers changing, and besides i think running on different versions is what screws up connection. im level 55, never bothered to prestige. i have diamond shotties and gold guns in every class but snipers, it would be cool to prestige for the slots, but i honestly just cant be bothered when there are so many zombies to be killed. i have more fun unlocking camo than ranking up anyway, that damn s12 was the bane of my existance, most worthless gun in the game. @ least the ksg was fun to master, the spaz straight up sucked.

BEASTAGEDDON

It deffo works, the version number doesnt change until you log off or update. I just stiged and played a tdm, its the only available mode, and I got to level 11 after 1 game! Think I went 27-2, 20 of the kills with a stolen an95 with TF

The only drawback is the player numbers dwindle, as they log off or update, so im stuck in tdm. Might get another hour or so of this yet

The KSG was the bane of my existence, I had the other 3 gold quickly, but with my connection the KSG is just unusable.

BobbyMcGee

I have decent connection on multi, zombs is a different story, but the ksg is my favorite weapon. I went 34/3 one of the last times I played on tdm plaza. I use toughness knowing ill most likely be hit first to avoid flinching too bad, and then  theyre done. I do the same with the Remington, always longshots with no hipfire, sin cara is really good with ksg too.

BEASTAGEDDON

The thing with this game is everyone gets a different experience, what with different controllers, lag, etc etc its crazy.

I hear all this no recoil smgs, and ksg is a beast etc etc but on my connection and with wiimote use, I get crazy recoil, 1 shot weapons dont do it for me, and theres only certain things I can play with.

Ive seen killcams with DA players using certain guns and theres little to no recoil, yet al my killcams I look like a fool ,with the aim going all over the place.

I know it aint me, coz not sure if you read the other day of my ksg debacle. I picked up a ksg on hijacked, end of game, and a guy spawned in right infront of me, and he wasnt moving, and I took 5 shots with a hit kill ksg to down him. Neither of us was moving and I was maybe 6-7 yds away, and EVERY bullet was bang on target.It was the final killcam, and the mic`d guys where like WTF just happened dude!

BEASTAGEDDON

I know 1 player, TKizaru, plays domination all the time, and the guy had 60K kills with the ksg, it  his main weapon by around 55k kills over his second used gun, and he goes 60+ kills EVERY game, 1 shots from miles away, so in the right hands yeah I get its good, but im also convinced its to do with a good connection, deffo with 1 hit kill weapons.

I can literally take 5 shots with a remington to get a kill sometimes. And on my screen at least, theyre all on target.

WiimotesRus02

BEASTAGEDDON wrote:

It deffo works, the version number doesnt change until you log off or update. I just stiged and played a tdm, its the only available mode, and I got to level 11 after 1 game! Think I went 27-2, 20 of the kills with a stolen an95 with TF

The only drawback is the player numbers dwindle, as they log off or update, so im stuck in tdm. Might get another hour or so of this yet

The KSG was the bane of my existence, I had the other 3 gold quickly, but with my connection the KSG is just unusable.

YOU HACKER!!!!!! Get out the forums you cheating SoaB!!!!

BEASTAGEDDON

You get a pop up box saying game settings have changed, you need to udate to the current version, and theres a tick box to choose update, just press the B button to close the box and continue playing @ X2

BobbyMcGee

If you want to add me my id is BobbyMcGee, I have a fairly decent video of me rushing and holding the rooftop on plaza with the ksg. People are constantly complaining about the aim assist on it but you'll notice I'm never abusing it, once you get used to (hardsighting?) with it, aim assist actually seems to do more harm than good. I haven't been doing much multiplayer lately, been obsessed with the zombs...

BEASTAGEDDON

I dont play zombs due to the fact that the gun holder I have my wiimote in makes knifing very hard, unless I have no primary equipped

I`ll add ya later

BobbyMcGee

all set. its in edited videos on my channel, saved some decent worming vids too, lol. normally i wont do it, lately ive been using ballistic knives if i play, but if someone else is trying to camp in highjacked, quickscope or talking sh!t in a lobby as soon as that map pops up i ruin their day. ive had quickscopers spam that wall from the rear cabin praying they hit me to get me outta there, youll even see me die from that in the one vid, the middle one, lol...