1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 71 Replies Latest reply: Aug 2, 2013 12:53 PM by 360Burst Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: 4th DLC Idea: Rezzurection 2.0
    ELITEzombie98

so like how they did it before when if you bought bo1 on the hardened or prestige you could get the 4th map pack free

• 51. Re: 4th DLC Idea: Rezzurection 2.0
    creaper21

Or, how about they give us ALL 10 of the old maps from WaW and BO1? And of course a new map. That would be epic.

It really wouldn't be as much work as making an entirely new map, as the game uses a modified engine and it would just have to be ported and placed in BO2. Maybe as a treat they could even put the Flamethrower back in the mystery box. God I loved that thing in World at War.

• 52. Re: 4th DLC Idea: Rezzurection 2.0
    XCLGSlickNick

I don't think they are going to bring back any old maps there really isn't a point if you didn't own all the old maps thats your loss but if you did you would understand what I'm about to say. I've done all the easter eggs since Waw i been to fairly high rounds aswell i know the ropes. If anything they might do something with the old charaters as some of us know already Richtofen took over Samuels body in Buried so he is already in the game somewhat. Yes you know they are going to bring back flopper to buy people cause they know everybody wants it so they have been teasing us for a long time but they finally gave is some relief with presistant PHD which doesnt work as good if you ask me. For map pack 4 and im hearing there will be a 5th im thinking they might go all out and give us every single perk in the zombies history for completing the easter egg ofcourse or bringing back all wonder weapons and each person can have one not just one person only. How about an increase on jugs or something anything is possible but you have to think future people no way those old maps are coming back plus if anything they will put more grief turned and survival maps which just struck my mind they might do another map like tranzit.

• 53. Re: 4th DLC Idea: Rezzurection 2.0
    XCLGSlickNick

I don't think they are going to bring back any old maps there really isn't a point if you didn't own all the old maps thats your loss but if you did you would understand what I'm about to say. I've done all the easter eggs since Waw i been to fairly high rounds aswell i know the ropes. If anything they might do something with the old charaters as some of us know already Richtofen took over Samuels body in Buried so he is already in the game somewhat. Yes you know they are going to bring back flopper to buy people cause they know everybody wants it so they have been teasing us for a long time but they finally gave is some relief with presistant PHD which doesnt work as good if you ask me. For map pack 4 and im hearing there will be a 5th im thinking they might go all out and give us every single perk in the zombies history for completing the easter egg ofcourse or bringing back all wonder weapons and each person can have one not just one person only. How about an increase on jugs or something anything is possible but you have to think future people no way those old maps are coming back plus if anything they will put more grief turned and survival maps which just struck my mind they might do another map like tranzit.

• 54. Re: 4th DLC Idea: Rezzurection 2.0
    StormShaker

No, they need to do a Rezzurection style thing, they include a new map, and include the black ops maps like black ops did with moon and WaW maps. It would make sense, as I have alot of friends who havent played the black ops maps. I tell them to buy black ops just to get the waw maps, and wait for the next dlc to see if they will rerelease the old maps.

• 55. Re: 4th DLC Idea: Rezzurection 2.0
    StormShaker

No, they need to do a Rezzurection style thing, they include a new map, and include the black ops maps like black ops did with moon and WaW maps. It would make sense, as I have alot of friends who havent played the black ops maps. I tell them to buy black ops just to get the waw maps, and wait for the next dlc to see if they will rerelease the old maps.

• 56. Re: 4th DLC Idea: Rezzurection 2.0
    StormShaker

• 57. Re: 4th DLC Idea: Rezzurection 2.0
    ratchetdude231

if they remade moon with a new easter egg and they had a new map I would be happy but I am really worried that they bring back moon becuase moon is an old map and even though I love that map I kinda want something on the same line as mob of the dead or buried

• 58. Re: 4th DLC Idea: Rezzurection 2.0
    aznmok2

Yeah, besides perks and some guns zombies hasn't recycled anything so don't listen to ppl that say they are bringing back moon or something like that, why would the 4th and most anticipated be a remake, everyone would be in an uproar.

• 59. Re: 4th DLC Idea: Rezzurection 2.0
    MrCaffiene

I have seen this posted around Dont think its right as we would have to finish with the black Ops 2 Four ( Misty, Marlton etc )

1. The map will feature the Original Four of WaW and Black Ops fame.

2. The map will be set in a World War 1-era French town, with the Arlington Cemetery nearby because of the plates shifting and whatnot.

3. It will be similar to TranZit in some way.

4. There will be a staff-like melee Wonder Weapon that will have different effects depending on how you use it.

5. There will be a mechanical "giant" (or as PTG likes to call it, "Der Riese") that originated in...Der Riese. It is unknown if it can be destroyed, but it can kill the players.

6. There will be a tank. It cannot be driven, but it is AI controlled. It is unknown if it is a buildable or not, or if it is the method of transportation (in regards to point 3).

7. There will be no old zombie maps in this DLC, however, it will not be like the DLC's released for BOII thus far.

8. The zombie map was created by the Campaign dev team.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next