20 Replies Latest reply: Aug 1, 2013 8:39 AM by SatansThong RSS

im interested in joining a xbox clan tho i play the ps3 just for fun once in a blue moon

chumbawamba

i rarely play bo2 but i no how to play the game i dont claim to be the best only prestige 2 level 51 i only got the game around feb tho i have too gold guns type 25 n pwd57 i find that when i play on my own its no fun i find it more fun when playing with someone and having a laugh want to bring the fun back to bo2

so if not a clan maybe just a bunch of new friend who play with others regularly

im male 25 from n.ireland and would be free to pay most nights if im not playing fifa clubs  would prefer if were a similar age group maily play tdm dominatiion of kill confirmed

feel free to add me on both xbox and ps3

just send me a friend request on the xbox my gamertage stevenf88 i do have a microphone

tho i do jump on the ps3 once in a blue moon lol i dont have a microphone for this tho

bo1

mw3

battlefield 3

• Re: im interested in joining a clan
    Leeds_United_AFC

Hey,

I'm not sure if you are on PS3 or Xbox? If you are PlaStation though you should join Renegade Elite.

Renegade Elite is a Playstation 3 and PC clan formed in October 2012, we are building a community of respectful, determined and mature gamers and we currently support PS3 - Black Ops 2, PS3 – Battlefield 3, PS3 - FIFA 13 and the PC version of Minecraft. As our community grows we will expand further and we will also be a PlayStation 4 when released meaning we will support an even wider range of games for our members in the future.

Renegade Elite on Black Ops 2

Our Black Ops 2 Division has been a part of the Black Ops 2 community since the day the game has been released so we know our way round Black Ops 2 and no what it takes to win games as a team whilst still having fun.

We host our own competitions and/or tournaments for our clan members, where on some occasions a members may win a prize for coming first.

We play as a team on all our games so we go for the objective, we basically expect everyone to help one another to win the game and because of this although we are playing just to have some fun online we get better and better each day and will know how to handle situations that other clans won’t be able to.

We are soon to be a Level 50 clan as we are currently Level 47 but we don’t force our members to take part instead we have set up miniature competitions for those who wish to take part so they could win a prize for the hard work they put into events.

What else do we have to offer?

Youtube channels of some of our gamers, B-I-G-DEVIL links all the clan members who make youtube videos onto his channel.

A Facebook and Twitter Page for quick clan updates and for members of the public or clan to use to contact REEL easily.

We will host even more of our own tournaments and competitions from time to time on the games we support where on some occasions members could win a prize.

Requirements to join:

- You must have a working mic

- You must stay involved with the clan. Communication is key in a clan but we understand from time to time you won't be able to game, so we place you in a guest group until you are ready to get gaming again. Those who don't inform us and ignore our messages for so long we remove.

So how do you join REEL?

To join Renegade Elite you must first visit and register an account on http://www.renegadeeliteclan.org/ (remember to activate account via your e-mail)

Then you need submit an application on http://www.renegadeeliteclan.org for the game you wish to join us on. (Your application will be completed within 24 hours)

If you have any questions about Renegade Elite please reply to this message or contact B-I-G-DEVIL

YOU MUST POST AN APPLICATION ON OUR SITE TO JOIN. THIS IS SO WE KNOW WHAT GAME YOU ARE JOINING US FOR. THOSE WHO DON'T WILL BE REMOVED.

OGYXXNG

Requirements:

use a silencer when playing with clan members so we cant be tracked easily by the enemy team   

k/d of 0.95 and above  to apply

must be active

We have a GOLD CLAN TAG

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/10052053

---------------------

we have good players

active alot

apply

jdcthehunter

Well death keepers is just a few guys and girls we play to have fun and we don't care if we win or lose we just get a kick out of ppl that get mad but rah u should apply

smileybob93

dude that is the exact way my clan works, im trying to get people now but its honestly just me looking for guys who love having fun and occasionally use silly classes such as all pistols because when we win it makes the other guys rage

sniper000759

Our clan WAL3S GHOST MUFC Gaming  has been around sense the begining of ERA OF BLACK OPS2.  We are a casual gaming  clan that likes to have a good time.  We do win most matches when we  play together but our main focuse is fun. WE JUST STARTED TO DO CLAN CHALLANGES AND OPS SO FAR IN 3 DAYS WE WENT LEVEL 1 TO LEVEL 5! I KNOW ITS NOT LOT BUT WE STARTED TO PLAY FOR CHALLANGES AND STILL HAVING A FUN! YOU WONT FIND CLAN WHO HAVE FUN AND DO CHALLANGES AS WELL! SO DONT WAIT JOIN US 2DAY!!

Requirements:

1. Have fun

2. Have a mic

3. 16 and up

4. Be able to take a joke and diss a few out as well.

5. I don't care what your k/d is.

Most  of us have been with this clan sense Elite first started. many of us  play other games together and have become very good friends over the  years. WAL3S GHOST Gaming was made by me for the enjoyment of those who want  to just play and have a good laugh.

MY GAMER TAG

SAM B0ND 007 [BOND SPELL WITH ZERO!]

APPLY AT

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/9307675

chumbawamba

add me on the xbox stevenf88 maybe if im in the mood for bo2 sometime and see you on ill jump on for a few if i play regularly enough then il make a decision about clan i join this goes to all that has replied as well if i dont join a clan maybe il just play a few random games hear and there and make a few friends in the process

Pwnrmaldi

Hey stevenf88, join us and you wont regrete it

Aegis Elite [aE] is an organization that supports competitive and casual  opportunities for Xbox 360 - Call of Duty gamers. We have no age limit,  per se, but we are seeking mature gamers only. Our competitive teams  are active on GB and CoD League. In addition, the [aE] competitive  strategy operates two challenge aspects to keep our teams sharp. First,  we accept all challenges from other gaming clans. Second, we regularly  challenge other clans to competitive matches between the best of theirs  and ours. If you're an active gamer and are looking to get out and test  your skills...we want you on our team.

The Aegis Elite casual side is a source of continuous entertainment. No  raging, drama, or BS you'll find in other clans. Our casual crew keeps  gaming fun and enjoyable...all the while destroying our opponents. We're  a unique group of friends that have met online and built a really  awesome atmosphere. The only piece missing is you.

And the best part is there's no crazy forms or trial periods or changing  of gamer tags. We just want you to be a part of a group that is serious  about competition and having fun without egos and hassles.

If this is what you're about...Aegis Elite is your family. Hit us up at:

http://aegiselite.enjin.com

We look forward to playing with you!

MorbiusXIII
    Aegis Elite [aE]

tahoephoenix

LEGION OF DEATH [LOD7]    is a Gold Level 38 Clan on XBOX with a 1.0 + K/D  that is looking to    add members.  Must follow the Code of Conduct.  Must be 16 or over and   like to have fun, but play to win.  We play in daily and weekly challenges and take Gold in  most   of them, placing in the top 100 of all clans. We have members that  play  CORE and HARDCORE, all game  modes   and we have a League Team  that is  starting up and looking for  players.   We have a snipers  division that  is just starting up. Our snipers divison is also working  on YouTube  videos.  We have a facebook page (  LOD 1st  Platoon ) that  we can stay  in contact with members  and we give recognition to the top  players in  every challenge. We  like to play and we have a really good  time doing  it. We ask that you be courteous and play at least 1  challenge a week.  Give us a try  and see if you fit in.  Apply today  and leave a message  on your age,  and what game mode you like to play.
    http://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/5389099

DemoN-Opticz

are you on ps3 or xbox please state

chumbawamba

as in my first post my gamertag is stevenf88 thought people would assume its xbox ass ps3 is psn id if im not mistakin lol but anyway i re edited the title so everyone noes im on the xbox thanx

tho if its ps3 your are after feel free to add me on there as well psn id stevenf1988

• Re: im interested in joining a xbox clan tho i play the ps3 just for fun once in a blue moon
    SatansThong

Hey there chumbawamba! I'm a recruiter from the xbox360 clan, Instant Death Squad.
    Started in 2009, Instant Death Squad (IDS) is an XBOX 360 Gaming Clan with members from around the world and our mission is to provide an engaging and competitive environment for gamers of all ages and abilities.We have more than a 1000 registered members and an active forum community! Instant Death Squad has both casual & competitive players of the Call of Duty, Battlefield, and Halo Series and we have an organized clan structure, and clan ranks updated monthly.We also participate in tournaments when available for Halo, Call of Duty and Battlefield. Another benefit of joining IDS are the clanmates who are fun to play with, and place the team above themselves. They are also mature and treat all other players with respect.Most importantly, clanmates who just want to have a fun time!
    All you have to do is be active on XBL and our website for your required 2 week trial and be at least 18 years of age.
    Feel free to register and apply at - www.instantdeathsquad.net
    IDS welcomes you,
    Quack I R Duck