3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 30, 2013 7:28 AM by tahoephoenix RSS

want to join clan xbox 360

lincaishan

i am looking for a clan ill be pretige 2 by this week usually play on only fridays saturday and sundays so wont be able to participate in those clan things during weekdays i play with mic  good at quikscoping nearly have my DSR 50 gold just need 6 more bloodthirsty and fully pretiged it to max

feel free to message me

gt: Zoro D Kenshin

never joined clan so may need help on how to join one

• Re: want to join clan xbox 360
    sniper000759

Our clan WAL3S GHOST MUFC Gaming  has been around sense the begining of ERA OF BLACK OPS2.  We are a casual gaming  clan that likes to have a good time.  We do win most matches when we  play together but our main focuse is fun. WE JUST STARTED TO DO CLAN CHALLANGES AND OPS SO FAR IN 3 DAYS WE WENT LEVEL 1 TO LEVEL 5! I KNOW ITS NOT LOT BUT WE STARTED TO PLAY FOR CHALLANGES AND STILL HAVING A FUN! YOU WONT FIND CLAN WHO HAVE FUN AND DO CHALLANGES AS WELL! SO DONT WAIT JOIN US 2DAY!!

Requirements:

1. Have fun

2. Have a mic

3. 16 and up

4. Be able to take a joke and diss a few out as well.

5. I don't care what your k/d is.

Most  of us have been with this clan sense Elite first started. many of us  play other games together and have become very good friends over the  years. WAL3S GHOST Gaming was made by me for the enjoyment of those who want  to just play and have a good laugh.

MY GAMER TAG

SAM B0ND 007 [BOND SPELL WITH ZERO!]

APPLY AT

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/9307675

I HAVE SEND YU INVITE IF YU LIKE ACCEPT IT

sniper000759

Our clan WAL3S GHOST MUFC Gaming  has been around sense the begining of ERA OF BLACK OPS2.  We are a casual gaming  clan that likes to have a good time.  We do win most matches when we  play together but our main focuse is fun. WE JUST STARTED TO DO CLAN CHALLANGES AND OPS SO FAR IN 3 DAYS WE WENT LEVEL 1 TO LEVEL 5! I KNOW ITS NOT LOT BUT WE STARTED TO PLAY FOR CHALLANGES AND STILL HAVING A FUN! YOU WONT FIND CLAN WHO HAVE FUN AND DO CHALLANGES AS WELL! SO DONT WAIT JOIN US 2DAY!!

Requirements:

1. Have fun

2. Have a mic

3. 16 and up

4. Be able to take a joke and diss a few out as well.

5. I don't care what your k/d is.

Most  of us have been with this clan sense Elite first started. many of us  play other games together and have become very good friends over the  years. WAL3S GHOST Gaming was made by me for the enjoyment of those who want  to just play and have a good laugh.

MY GAMER TAG

SAM B0ND 007 [BOND SPELL WITH ZERO!]

APPLY AT

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/9307675

I HAVE SEND YU INVITE IF YU LIKE ACCEPT IT

tahoephoenix

LEGION OF DEATH [LOD7]   is a Gold Level 38 Clan on XBOX with a 1.0 + K/D  that is looking to   add members.  Must follow the Code of Conduct.  Must be 16 or over and  like to have fun, but play to win.  We play in daily and weekly challenges and take Gold in  most  of them, placing in the top 100 of all clans. We have members that play  CORE and HARDCORE, all game  modes   and we have a League Team that is  starting up and looking for  players.   We have a snipers division that  is just starting up. Our snipers divison is also working on YouTube  videos.  We have a facebook page (  LOD 1st  Platoon ) that we can stay  in contact with members  and we give recognition to the top players in  every challenge. We  like to play and we have a really good time doing  it. We ask that you be courteous and play at least 1 challenge a week.  Give us a try  and see if you fit in.  Apply today and leave a message  on your age,  and what game mode you like to play.
    http://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/5389099