8 Replies Latest reply: Jul 29, 2013 11:35 PM by BCCSinCARA RSS

The WiiMote turning speed should be increased.

GermanicMexican

In Black Ops 2, I have my turning speed up to 40, yet it feels way too slow. 40 should be the new 20, and the 40 in Ghost should turn at least 4x faster than the 40 in Black Ops 2. I don't know if you Wiimoters agree with this.

• Re: The WiiMote turning speed should be increased.
    EliteKing

yes, yes and yes.

and not only this, but when you turn quickly, we shouldnt end up looking at the clouds or the bugs on the ground while we get shot up.

wwaxdano

Omg please tell me u are joking wii mote is way op in every way turn speed and drop shot speeds arr ridiculous. strict da users like me would vouch to this.maybe u just need more practice waggling your wii mote

WiimotesRus02

wwaxdano wrote:

Omg please tell me u are joking wii mote is way op in every way turn speed and drop shot speeds arr ridiculous. strict da users like me would vouch to this.maybe u just need more practice waggling your wii mote

I think you're the one who is joking, if not you're either trolling or need more practice your self. A quick scoper can ads and turn faster than me with the added advantage of AA, and kill me at point blank range, thats just one example. You're just wrong, and I know this from DA users in my clan who i'm more prepared to believe rather than someone in this forum. The only way you'll ever know is to pick up a wiimote, practice for a while with bots, then get in a real game and find out for your self. Both controllers may have good and bad points, advantages over each other, but when you can't be as steady, smooth or accurate with a wiimote, I think you would agree that wiimoters have the sh!t end of the stick. And there's plenty of DA users now saying the same thing right here in this forum in other threads.

infinitlag

Go back to your Xbox.

Kilano

get 2 good snipers one use DA one use Wiimote on black ops 2 in an online lobby not against bots is no match

the wiimote user is no match for DA-Guy. Hipfiring and spreading in close combat wit guns may be a different outcome.
      I wish i could Snipe as good in Blops2 like in Reflex. The added sway is bonkers.

But im not that in for the quick scopers anyway, feels like destroying some of the flow.

A good sniper takes a deep breath and gets an well timed good shot in. not quick-rapid firing like no real soldier could ever hit the mark with ^^. Not hatin only a lil sour about the pro-catering to the artistic way of the quick scoper.

BCCSinCARA

I agree but they won't do that.