18 Replies Latest reply: Jul 28, 2013 1:00 AM by ratchetdude231 RSS

Campaign Team working on DLC 4 (Strong Evidence)

AtomicBlast720

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151531727742724.1073741832.431195777 23&type=3

These are 2 photos of the BO2 campaign team devs. working on a "new project" which I believe is DLC 4. Also Note the Element Table, just keep that in mind.

Anyway PTG have been saying the campaign team would be developing this map forever, and like them or not, they give accurate info about future maps all the time.

So overall I really think in my opinion this is solid proof of them developing DLC 4.

So anyway leave your thoughts and opinions below.

Thanks.

• Re: Campaign Team working on DLC 4 (Strong Evidence)
    Zombieslaya20

If the campaign team were the people who made MOTD then I am pretty exited. There where so many things to do there and thats why I loved it. If it's the same people who made Transhit,Die rise and Buried then I am slightly exited.

Froggmann6

If they are JUST starting on a new project, then there is no way in heck that it's DLC 4. There isn't enough time for the due date if they are JUST starting a NEW project (DLC4). It's probably for their new game coming out in a few months.

Yankeephil

This is not anywhere near "strong evidence" Even the caption says to "discuss an upcoming project" DLC 4 is not upcoming it is here, we may not have it yet but at a month out it's done and being tested

Yankeephil

The only kind of evidence that you can say is the guy who claims to have leaked MOTD info earlier. Although this guy says he is part of the campain team and that the Campaign team made MOTD to give the zombie team ample time for DLC 3 and 4, and like most people I thought this was complete BS, especially since there's a lot of falsehoods in here. Then I re-read it recently and realized he was only explaining when the campaign and zombies team first sat down together and threw around ideas. Which is why it was so far off, but I'd like to discuss a few points, remember this came out about 3 months ago, and I believe this has some info about DLC 4. Look at the new perk he's explaining, one where "It gives your gun more bullets after killing zombies. You pick up these little packets off of dead zombies and it gives you more bullets (albeit at a slow pace)"    Vulture AId, and regardless what you say PTG knows or anyone else, no even thought of this as an idea till watching the trailer but he explained it 3 months ago. Also the point he said "although I do know that Flopper is being revived in a kind of nerfed form" permanent flopped that doesn't prevent fall damage, seems nerfed to me. Again he explained this 3 months ago. And last he explains the paralyzer "This one gun instantly "vaporizes" the zombies and turns them into this weird purple gas" Now his details are slightly off and I believe this guy is a tard who knows nothing about zombies and went to a zombie brainstorming session and took all ideas from it and thought they were going in the same map. But I believe him a lot more than PTG or Ms. Cleo.   here's a link to the post from 3 Months ago   http://www.reddit.com/r/blackops2/comments/1bq192/im_leaking_mob_of_the_dead_fuc kyoutreyarch/

aznmok2

I'm not gonna sugar coat it, duh they are working on the 4th right after the 3rd dlc. Why would they promise 4 dlc packs and just stop. If you want to make a discussion about what the maps could be then that makes sense, but you might as well make another thread saying " Call of Dity Ghosts is coming out ( strong evidence)"

timelordalex

its not gonna be DLC 4, and  i made a thread on this, contribute to that:

http://community.callofduty.com/message/414635579#414635579

TeamKillerMAC

What is it's name?

AtomicBlast720

First off yes it is DLC 4 Playthegame have said this for weeks now, and tell me one thing they were wrong on in BO2.

TeamKillerMAC

Well one, they said that Buried was at the "Horn of Africa" which it isn't.

Buried is actually in Southwestern Angola.

Cheesegrater28

No one can deny they have an inside source, but even with that they have still gotten plenty of things wrong. They only know exactly what their source gives them, and it has crippled their ability to find things for them selves and to come up with good theories.

They were probably told Buried was going to be in Africa and they jumped to the conclusion it would be at the Horn of Africa since you can see it on the map. They were wrong. And according to them, they played the last DLC months ago when they said it was going to be in Paris. Now its somewhere in France and not Paris according to them. So who knows what their informant told them. Maybe they said the last DLC was in Europe and they just picked the country they think fits best.

They also said you needed to do Die Rise's EE to do MotD's. That the new crew was going to be killed. They accused other Youtubers as being liars when they found the coding about the release dates for DLC 3 and 4 and said "No". They said they had the secret EEs for MotD and then revealed nothing. They told you if you buy their album you could get a head start on the EEs and maps. They said Buried would be the worst map ever and that they wouldn't do any videos about it, but then did videos about it when their informant gave them the info. They had absolutely nothing on Die Rise and Tranzit, yet still claim they knew both before the game came out. They have been wrong and lied about plenty.

They do have early info and do put out lots of videos. But don't fool yourself into thinking they are always right. They have become a joke of a channel that relies only on the info they get early and yet still spend most of their videos talking about other channels. Even for MotD, they had a 6 part video that was longer than an hour and revealed very little about the upcoming map. The info was hardly worth watching those long and boring videos. On top of that they released a lot of fake info about what they had and what they are going to reveal. So their information might be backed by an inside source, but they have proven that they are not worth the time. For all we know, they were told the campaign  team was involved, which could mean both the zombie and campaign team are doing the final DLC, or even that the campaign team is simply helping the zombie team. The point is you cant base any info on what PTG says since they have proven that their info isn't always legit and that they ARE willing to lie to get views and sell songs on Itunes. 

halikaj

whether its true or not, the second picture on that facebook page shows 2 windows on the screen: one of what seems like weapon schematics, and another of what looks like a youtube video from mob of the dead. not sure if that weapon is just MOTD's version of the tommy gun (M1927?), or perhaps a wonder weapon we might see sometime soon, but it's worth checking out i'd say!

ratchetdude231

dude are you ******* serious those pictures were posted on twitter when treyarch announced that they are working with infinity ward to bring cod ghosts to wii u one of those pictures was mean't to say we are with infinity ward and I think the other one mean't we have been with them since the begining which means they have been working with infinity ward since they started ghosts this almost has nothing to do with zombies