12 Replies Latest reply: Jul 27, 2013 4:10 PM by dkinak23 RSS

I love the M8AI I can't use any other gun

ratchetdude231

I have been using the M8A1 for a while know and I love the gun it's just so much fun to use it's so much fun that I can't use any other weapons the recoil on it is great the burst fire is amazing and it's a gun I can use in just about every situation if I am aimed down sight going into a building 8 times out of ten that guy is dead the gun is great for close medium and long range I love using the gun with stock quickdraw and forgrip since I always aim down sight using the gun I feel like those 3 attachments are perfect for how I use it but I can see someone putting a laser sight on it or even using select fire

• Re: I love the M8AI I can't use any other gun
    Ex-inm8

i feel that gun is ruined with select fire its increases the recoil majorly i live it with quickdraw red dot sight and stock just beasts especially in hardcore. has to be one of the best guns in the game by far but wont be long till they nerf it lol

Else_Andrew

It's pretty much the only AR I use lately aswell, it's a great gun. Reflex and Stock can't go wrong.

gotsomestars

Longest sentence ever.

eleven1181

It's a really gd gun just got it gold last week I put QuickDraw and red dot, but I still think the FAL is the best AR in the game

rcaluw

in general the non-automatic weapons are oustanding in this game.

m8, fal, smr, swat, chicom...

honestly i'd take any of those guns over an AN-94 any day! They usually have a perfcet ballance of recoil and damage, which makes them good at any ranges. the only donside i found the m8 has is it's mag capacity. When i get killed using the M8, 70% it's because i'm reloading. this is where the FAL shines, the 25 mag of the fal is outstanding, almost never get shot while reloading.

you should defo switch the foregrip for something else, it's nothing but a placebo! get red dot sight, or if you're proficient enough with the iron sights, get fast mags, or maybe even silencer, altough it will screw up your long range.

if you like the m8, you're going to love the chicom!, use it with a red dot sight (the iron sight are awfull! imo). and fast mags. it is by far the best smg in the game! you can drop people sooooo fast! it has no burst delay, if you practice it a bit, you can drop people faster than with any other weapon (except for 1hit weapons)

try this class, it's awesome!:

chicom + rds + fast mags

ghost + flak jacket(any of those can be switched for lightweight aswell)

toughness

quickdraw + tac mask

simple loadout but sooooooo good

sennalike

Every gun in the game is great if you use it long enough and get to understand how it works and the best perks and attachments to use. The only exception in my opinion is the executioner, but then I haven't really used it that much.

ghamorra

I hate it, it's a 4 round burst that isn't guaranteed to get you a kill in the first burst. I prefer the FAL, it's a two shot kill and I can kill faster than the M8.

Lemwise

My favourite is the M27. Good rate of fire and no recoil. You can hold down the trigger without it kicking up. Even without any attachments it's extremly accurate. I also find the iron sights the best of all the guns in the game.

M27+stock+quickdraw.

Perk 1: flak jacket

Perk 2: toughness+scavenger

Perk 3: dexterity+tactical mask

As for the Chicom, I absolutely hate the sound it makes. One of the most annoying sound I've ever heard in all my life. As soon as I hear it I leave the round, that's how much I hate how it sounds.

BryanNnned

yes this gun is good. but i wouldn't say its the best though, its one of the better ones. its good for League Play (champion series).

i would say the BEST AR is FAL. well it depends on the user. i used to hate FAL because my trigger finger was terrible. after getting it to FAL and tons of training in game/league play im finally a god with it. AND TREYARCH DECIDED TO UPDATE LEAGUE PLAY T_T

i'd say m8a1 is good but there is a gap between FAL and M8A1.

just few games ago, i melted 3 enemies in pub match in less than 1 second. then later (same game) i switch to M8A1 i get a bunch of hitmarkers. hhahahaha

Alky6

You're wasting 2 spots by using foregrip, especially on that gun. It's supposed to reduce recoil, the M8A1 has none.

TheBeaR706

Love the M8A1

Sad thing i find is that, when i use the M8A1, I get use to it and while transitioning to any other AR gets to be a little difficult.

Don't get me wrong tho, I started this game using the FAL, in all ways possible, from Select fire(Still use) to Parking in a corner and firing(Ehh). But the one thing that always hits me is that transition between Using the FAL, to using the M8, to others like the AN. Im not saying i can't do it, im trying to say that it is noticable.