21 Replies Latest reply: Jul 26, 2013 3:56 PM by deamonomic RSS

3274 score per min.  Come On Man

oustinks2

I have watched this same hack  stay on top of the Career Leaderboard for weeks.  Now I know there are some good players out there but nobody could maintain a 3274 score per minute.  It is impossible.  3 arc at least take down the obvious.

• Re: 3274 score per min.  Come On Man
    nicedrewishfela

Report and move on.

oustinks2

I have for almost a month.

SoMCJoker

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Report and move on.

This is the correct way to deal with it, but to be fair these dudes have been sitting there for a long time, they could at least (as OP said) take down the obvious.

In my opinion, 3ARC are just showing everybody how easy it is to hack this game and not get punished. It's hardly a detterent.

nicedrewishfela

I guess my question would be this... how many games has this Leader Played?

The reason I ask is I had been away from the game for a long time, during which they brought back HC DOM. When I came back, I played my first match in it, and a friend after the match pointed out my SPM, which was 6190 and had me easily at the top of the Lobby Leaderboard

I just don't care about the leaderboards. I really don't. I use them to assess competition in Lobbies from time to time, they are often a window into the playstyles of those I am about to compete against or with. I agree they should fix it, but you may not know all the facts. They may not have been able to find anything on this player or there could be more to the story. All we can do is report and just move on.

fixbuffnerf

The report button is just to make ppl feel better , it doesnt do anything , back when i bootsted , i had ppl reporting me every gmae , i was never reset , i decided to reset myself maually , not because i felt i was cheating but because that prestige master icon started to piss me off , now i realise diamond doesn mean and the only type of modding that i approve is score per kill mods , i hate hackers , tough but if they give everyone in the lobby , lets say 9999 per kill , thats actually good cuz it saves you a lot of time . If they give everything in the game from the begging , weapons , camos etc , there will be almost no boosters . Hackers on the other hand , the smarted thing to the if ur a in lobby with hackers is to back out . Reporting them aint gonna do ****

fixbuffnerf

oh also modding in zombies is really fun , especially for trolling lil kids , there has been a online mod menu for black ops zombies for over a year now , u get banned form the black ops for using it but theres a japanise game that gives you free 48h codes and basically , all u have to do is generate a code , create an account and agravate the crap out of squikers , u can change rounds , you can do anytihng , its amazing

ItzMeMario

And honestly, this is as beliviable as Colonel Mustard. Anyone can say they boosted and never got caught. Anyone can say that they hacked, or modded. I can say I levitated, oh and I had sex with Katy Perry.

fixbuffnerf

i swear i boosted and used all my killsteaks , warthog , dogs and swarm in Hardcore , i get everything diamond , there were many ppl reporting me , and i have also been reported because i use mouse and keyboard adapter and ppl think i have aim bot , my account never corrupted , reset etc.

fixbuffnerf

if u wanna boost , dont do like i did , find 11 more ppl who want to boost , one of them needs a lag switch , its a program called Nettools for PC , decrease ur internet speed while searching for game , so it doesnt find any and ur in a lobby only by ur self , , let ur friends boosters join , turn off lag switch and boom u have a full lobby of boosters and u will not harm anyone and theres no chance u gonna get reset

gdexter

and one day that ban will catch you up - trust me, it just takes time

fixbuffnerf

When ??? PS4 will be realsed in  cople months , even if they ban my account I have 128 trial codes and this is a very smart strategy , lets say you play offline for a cople of days , if you have gold it will still count but using these 48h trials generated by a japanise game for free  , i can redeem my code every 2 days or not redeem it when i play offline , even if they ban this account , i can create a new one and have free xbox live for almost a year or even more if i play offline for a long time  . If anyone wants a tutorial on how to get those codes , msg me , its simple and its not agast the rules

starbuckfrack

If your gamertag gets banned from Xbox Live you lose ALL DLC and time left on that account.

Your codes will mean nothing because you would no longer have the DLC, etc.

BTW when you violate policy like stealing codes (marketplace items, etc) they also ban your Xbox from getting online as well.

nicedrewishfela

Typical booster... can't even spell "Boosted".

YOU are the problem with this game.

fixbuffnerf

but i stopped and reset my stats , i also just gave the other boosters a tutorial on how to boost without harming other ppl , arent u happy ?

nicedrewishfela

No. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

The fact that you think it was OK and laugh about getting away with it show your true character.

fixbuffnerf

of course ill laugh about it , i dont confuse games with real life . There are two types of cheater , kids who do it because they suck and try to be good and people who dont give a **** and basically do it to piss ppl off , like i did in zombies . Boosting on the other hand is not exactly cheating , its called being a ****** but sometimes it is smart if there are no modded lobbies and ur too lazy to unlock to everything but i want it . If they give you everything from the start there will be almost no boosters and there will be 100% no bossters if they give you everything and remove the killsteaks

fixbuffnerf

i just dont have the time and nerves to get 150 kills with no perks and attachments on each Assault RIfle , i had everything , all other camos for the ARs unlocked b4 i started boosting , i only boosted for no perks and attachments , bloodthursties and the rest are easy for ppl on my level , PC vets

teflon_skull

No.

Cheating is cheating.  It doesn't matter what you call it or how you try to rationalize it.  It's cheating.  And the kicker is, you cheated yourself.  You didn't do ANY of those things.  All that hate you 'inspired' and laughed off as trolling...  Those awards/camos you 'earned'...   IT WAS NOT YOU.  It was the cheat.  Without it, you wouldn't have been able to do what you did.  It's empty.  Hollow.  There was no accomplishment because you didn't accomplish it.  The cheat did.  It did the work for you.  You were lazy.  And, judging by the words you chose in these posts, you know it. 

deamonomic

teflon_skull wrote:

No.

Cheating is cheating.  It doesn't matter what you call it or how you try to rationalize it.  It's cheating.  And the kicker is, you cheated yourself.  You didn't do ANY of those things.  All that hate you 'inspired' and laughed off as trolling...  Those awards/camos you 'earned'...   IT WAS NOT YOU.  It was the cheat.  Without it, you wouldn't have been able to do what you did.  It's empty.  Hollow.  There was no accomplishment because you didn't accomplish it.  The cheat did.  It did the work for you.  You were lazy.  And, judging by the words you chose in these posts, you know it. 

what he said. camos are REWARDS for playing with that gun and doing certain things with it. If you did not earn them you do not deserve them plain and simple.

nicedrewishfela

Like I said, you are the problem. You enjoy ruining the experience for others, and you fail to see the value in working for or earning things. Giving everyone everything up front defeats the purpose of a game.

You claim to know not confuse games with real life, but the intelligent, honest amongst us know that your character is what you do when nobody is watching, and carries on into everything you do.

There is no "confusion" here. I play the game... to play the game. To challenge myself, to have fun. People like you suck the fun out of it.

starbuckfrack

When you dont play against a player (such as seeing him on the leaderboard) a typical in game report will not work.

For a report to work they first need multiple reports on a player from random people. Then they need a player to play IN a game with that person, then they need to cheat in THAT game.

Otherwise the report comes out as not guilty.

Reporting them by following procedure DOES get the job done. Hence the reason (for example) that players post "why was I banned" and "I was banned from the emblem editor" threads.

If you are following them around waiting for them to get in trouble save yourself the trouble.