1 2 3 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: Jul 27, 2013 9:00 PM by WKMMS RSS

FIX THE SNIPERS

SueSlide

i dont understand how you could patch something like this, there is alot more problems in the game like the ksg being a sniper or emps and c4s

but no you have to pick the snipers which everyone has fun with, that was the worst call you could make.

have fun losing probly 45-60% of the people who actually played this game....

IW For Life!

• 1. Re: FIX THE SNIPERS
    deamonomic

SueSlide wrote:

i dont understand how you could patch something like this, there is alot more problems in the game like the ksg being a sniper or emps and c4s

but no you have to pick the snipers which everyone has fun with, that was the worst call you could make.

IW For Life!

they are not going to lose 45-60% over this. if you think so then LOL.

• 2. Re: FIX THE SNIPERS
    trialstardragon

You really are not that smart if you really believe what you said. For there is less than 10-20% of the total players that actually use snipers, not the 45-60 that you try to claim. So no they would not be loosing that many players. You are just mad because you cannot QS/TS as easy as before and get feeds for yt montages which are pointless to begin with.

So no they do not need to fix the snipers back to how they were at all. Nor should they just becuase players like you come here and cry about it.

• 3. Re: FIX THE SNIPERS
    SitRepPro

Quickscopers cannot comment on balance issues so why you are singling out the KSG I don't know.  You call it a sniper, despite having limited range still (sniper rifles have unlimited range), and yet you're treating a sniper rifle like a shotgun.  Really?

• 4. Re: FIX THE SNIPERS
    myevo8you

SueSlide wrote:

IW For Life!

Another crybaby that thinks that .02 YES POINT ZERO TWO of a second makes a gun un-useable

• 5. Re: FIX THE SNIPERS
    acm2010

I wonder what kind of logic he is using?

• 6. Re: FIX THE SNIPERS
    Izjar11

SueSlide wrote:

have fun losing probly 45-60%

You think that many people were affected by this patch? You think that many people were using the DSR as you were? Or that all AR users were exclusive to the AN?

And how do you go about getting this statistic, where did you find that range?

• 7. Re: FIX THE SNIPERS
    KirikaRyoko

Yea, I would have voted for more like .2 of a second, not .02, that would be a lot more in-line with actual sniper rifles. Would like to see someone run across a field at top sprint then sling a 27-32lb, 5-6 ft. long sniper rifle from the carry position to being ready to fire in less than 2 full seconds (and that's if they have a fast and easy perch to quickly rest it on), much less .2 or .02 seconds. Sniper rifles are not SMG's or even AR's and should have never been able to be used as such. I thnk they should do the LMG's the same way, in reality an LMG is a big, bulky, heavy piece of equipment your not gonna be sprinting around the battlefield with doing fast shooting thru a target finder while sprinting. Most are made with folding stocks or a vehicle mount for a reason the same as the sniper rifles.

• 8. Re: FIX THE SNIPERS
    deamonomic

KirikaRyoko wrote:

Yea, I would have voted for more like .2 of a second, not .02, that would be a lot more in-line with actual sniper rifles. Would like to see someone run across a field at top sprint then sling a 27-32lb, 5-6 ft. long sniper rifle from the carry position to being ready to fire in less than 2 full seconds (and that's if they have a fast and easy perch to quickly rest it on), much less .2 or .02 seconds. Sniper rifles are not SMG's or even AR's and should have never been able to be used as such. I thnk they should do the LMG's the same way, in reality an LMG is a big, bulky, heavy piece of equipment your not gonna be sprinting around the battlefield with doing fast shooting thru a target finder while sprinting. Most are made with folding stocks or a vehicle mount for a reason the same as the sniper rifles.

I would like to see anyone do half the crap we constantly do in CoD

• 9. Re: FIX THE SNIPERS
    nicedrewishfela

Fix the way you play the game.

1 2 3 Previous Next