7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 19, 2013 1:48 PM by gygkPSx RSS

Vengeance DLC

Alky6

I was just checking out the new maps we're getting at the first of the month. 

It looks like the headless chickens will be in heaven. The maps are ALL small. One of them is on a bridge, can you say Hijacked? 

A couple of them even hint at the fact there's little cover.  I'm so disappointed, I was hoping they would actually throw in a couple of bigger maps for those of us that like to play a military action game instead of a military looking Quake!  BO2 is absolutely designed for children. I sure hope Infinity Ward doesn't carry on this TreyArc kindergarten.  

http://ca.ign.com/wikis/call-of-duty-black-ops-2/Multiplayer_Maps

• Re: Vengeance DLC
    ChestSplittah

Glad the game us useless to me, and they owe me nothing.

WolfRidge

I haven't bought any DLC for this game, I gave up on it months ago, Ghosts can't come quick enough for me.

I did enjoy watching the esports scene from this game, but the map BS, shoddy Playstation service and microtransaction crap were just a big turn off.

zvers

"One of them is on a bridge,"

I haven't looked at the previews yet but this made me think the of the DLC map for W@W. The bridge with a small village on each side, tunnels running along the sides and a waterfall at the other end....sorry, forgot the name of the level.

ChestSplittah

CONVOY!!! Just kidding.. i know what you're talking about. The cave you could go through as a shortcut. Liked that map. Possibly had some Covergirl thrown on it to disguise it.

zvers

Lol. It's much better than Convoy IMO. Convoy is a decent map but the W@W map was just well made. Loved sniping from the bridge or just laying down rounds with the Buzz saw (MG42).

gygkPSx

Is that map your talking about from W@W with a waterfall, tunnels, 2 villages on each side of the bridge? It's called Banzai I believe.