21 Replies Latest reply: Jul 19, 2013 2:43 AM by ChestSplittah RSS

BLACK OPS 2 IDEAS

PeNnYDrOpPeR

Here is a cool idea for Treyarch to add to Black Ops 2 Multiplayer. Please add to the list and hopefully Treyarch will consider them.

1. DSR 50 Iron Sights

• Re: DLC IDEAS
    nicedrewishfela

Post one idea and say you have multiple ideas? They have never done a weapon attachment as DLC.. ever.

Maybe explain why you want this or offer some more ideas?

Pretty sure most of us just want creative, well designed maps and a fun Zombies mode for those into that kind of thing.

deamonomic

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Post one idea and say you have multiple ideas? They have never done a weapon attachment as DLC.. ever.

Maybe explain why you want this or offer some more ideas?

Pretty sure most of us just want creative, well designed maps and a fun Zombies mode for those into that kind of thing.

oh dear god... I can hear the rage now... "I had to pay for an attachment? ragglefraggle rabble rabble!"

I want a completely underground map, like a big bunker. I have always wanted a map like this... sigh... dont think I will ever get it tho

nicedrewishfela

I want to see something just mind blowing for this last pack. I remember a fan made map in Return to Castle Wolfenstein where the players were tiny and ran around a little kid's bedroom, I love stuff like that.

I hope no more reskins, just 4 all out amazing new maps. The bunker idea is cool. I think there are still some good ideas out there, it is kind of funny when you think about it that so many locations have already been done...

deamonomic

nicedrewishfela wrote:

I want to see something just mind blowing for this last pack. I remember a fan made map in Return to Castle Wolfenstein where the players were tiny and ran around a little kid's bedroom, I love stuff like that.

I hope no more reskins, just 4 all out amazing new maps. The bunker idea is cool. I think there are still some good ideas out there, it is kind of funny when you think about it that so many locations have already been done...

I have always thought it would be cool, maby its a nuclear launch bunker and halfway through it lauches kinda like launch but undergrond and different It would probably be hated by some because by its nature it wouldnt have very many "open" areas, it would mostly be rooms and hallways

PeNnYDrOpPeR

Yah these are some great ideas! There could be some survival gear in the bunker and weapons on the walls to pick up, etc...

deamonomic

PeNnYDrOpPeR wrote:

Yah these are some great ideas! There could be some survival gear in the bunker and weapons on the walls to pick up, etc...

that would be a nuts zombie map. tight hallways and rooms, just think of round 50 in that kind of place o.o'

acm2010

nicedrewishfela wrote:

I hope no more reskins,

it could happen, and I'll be dissapointed in treyarch for their lack of creativity.

• Re: BLACK OPS 2 IDEAS
    SitRepPro

Above all I'd like a new game mode.

deamonomic

SitRepPro wrote:

Above all I'd like a new game mode.

what kind do you have in mind?

SitRepPro

Griffball would be amusing to play on COD I guess.  Or return Sabotage.

deamonomic

SitRepPro wrote:

Griffball would be amusing to play on COD I guess.  Or return Sabotage.

Id like to see war make a come back

SitRepPro

lol I was going to post that but I thought that would be obvious.  I don't want it to come back and find the maps ruin the game mode though.  I have WaW and it's online still.

deamonomic

SitRepPro wrote:

lol I was going to post that but I thought that would be obvious.  I don't want it to come back and find the maps ruin the game mode though.  I have WaW and it's online still.

I no longer own WaW I loved the idea of war, a back and forth struggle where at the end, when all hope seems lost, your team can surge forward and completely flip the game. its better then Domination in my opinion.

NoLifeKing29

The maps are just way too small for War.

SitRepPro

I keep most of my games because their resale value is too low.  But yeah, Domination is kinda strange.  I liked it in COD4 but never seen the fuss with it since then.  Don't know if it's the TI, spawn logic, or what.

deamonomic

SitRepPro wrote:

I keep most of my games because their resale value is too low.  But yeah, Domination is kinda strange.  I liked it in COD4 but never seen the fuss with it since then.  Don't know if it's the TI, spawn logic, or what.

there are 3 gamemodes that i dont really care fore. TDM (too boring) Domination (cant quite put my finger on why, but have never like this mode.) and SnD (extremely boring)

and to nolifeking, I disagree, I think they would work fine on maps such as aftermath, turbine, drone, overflow, and others that I am forgetting

NoLifeKing29

HCHQ is pretty much the only gamemode that would bring me back to the game fulltime.

BrownTrousers73

Bring back SABOTAGE!!!

ChestSplittah

Danger Close..