1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 76 Replies Latest reply: Jul 19, 2013 6:51 AM by TheSurgeon83 Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: What is considered a good / above average KDR / SPM?
    MetalliKat05

My K/D is overall about 0.8.  I run around like a crazy person, grabbing kills when I can.  Sometimes I can get Bloodthirsty, or even 7, or 8 kills.  But I get a BUNCH of Comebacks, if you know what I mean.

I'm new to CoD, and it took a lot of adapting, and I'm still learning.  I mostly play HTDM, so I don't make it easy.  I play HKC and HDom every now and again, but still my SPM is right around 200, 196, I think.  It's my playstyle.  It doesn't lend itself to an advantage, stat wise, but it's how I play.  I still manage all the good shots, and the Bloodthirstys when I need them, but it takes time.

At the end of the day, I get better with every match and I have fun, despite all the BS. But dying so many times in a row is really, really frustrating, no doubt.

• 61. Re: What is considered a good / above average KDR / SPM?
    gotsomestars

It wasn't, til the guy above you wanted to try and brag.

• 62. Re: What is considered a good / above average KDR / SPM?
    deamonomic

it depends on what you play and who you play with. In LP you will have a lower K/D and SPM then you would in pubs because the players you encounter there on average, are better then the ones im pubs. In pubs I would maintain around a 600 SPM with a 2.50 k/d atleast. but In LP I will be stuck with a 470 SPM and a 1.85 K/D. (that was what it was at after playing nothing but LP for like 2 months). as for how to get a high score per minute? excesive killing combeined with a little Objective play and lots and lots of UAV CUAV spam

• 63. Re: What is considered a good / above average KDR / SPM?
    TheSurgeon83

Sounds like you're rushing a bit too much, no offense.

Doing well on HCTDM is IMHO about knowing when to rush and when to hold position, observe your team and be aware of spawns. You sound like the guy who always runs back for the revenge kill from the same direction and fails, again, no offense.

HCTDM is much faster paced in here than it was on MW3 but you still need to be a bit more cautious.

• 64. Re: What is considered a good / above average KDR / SPM?
    Drummin

I only play HCKC so my opinion will be based on that solely. I have a 1.70. 383 spm, I'm usually in the top 4 when it comes to spm in hckc. What I've noticed about people above me, guys with over 400 spam is that they use A LOT of emp nades, which can boost your spm greatly.

• 65. Re: What is considered a good / above average KDR / SPM?
    SitRepPro

It depends on the weapon used too.  It always amused me when I was getting diamond sniper rifles that I'd get the most kills and fewest deaths and top the leaderboard in TDM.  But then I've done the same with LMGs in KC, despite having the slowest weapon in the game.

• 66. Re: What is considered a good / above average KDR / SPM?
    deamonomic

SitRepPro wrote:

It depends on the weapon used too.  It always amused me when I was getting diamond sniper rifles that I'd get the most kills and fewest deaths and top the leaderboard in TDM.  But then I've done the same with LMGs in KC, despite having the slowest weapon in the game.

I think it comes down to experience/ frequency used with a given weapon. With my PDW I used to be dead on accurate with it. But I havent used it in a while, been using my AR's almost exclusively. as a result I have more trouble controlling the recoil at the moment so I dont do as well

• 67. Re: What is considered a good / above average KDR / SPM?
    SitRepPro

I always mix up my gun choices.  I'd play Gun Game if the spawns weren't pretty bad, since they have FFA spawn logic and some silly weapons like free fire launchers in there.

• 68. Re: What is considered a good / above average KDR / SPM?
    deamonomic

I go through Phases, SMG's I used alot at the start, now Im on AR's. I love my type-25, tis beast.

SitRepPro wrote:

I always mix up my gun choices.  I'd play Gun Game if the spawns weren't pretty bad, since they have FFA spawn logic and some silly weapons like free fire launchers in there.

• 69. Re: What is considered a good / above average KDR / SPM?
    Noob_Lyncher

I only play HC Dom, and since none of my friends like HC, I roll solo. I'm managing 2.46 K/D with a 384 SPM, so I think i'm doing decent. I only have a 2.60 W/L because I get matched up with retards.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next