14 Replies Latest reply: Jul 17, 2013 11:18 PM by theunforgotten1990 RSS

What kind of cod player are you!!..

Ashman40

I came across this cod quiz and it said i was a rusher which was actually pretty accurate in its description.

What about you?

http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_type_of_call_of_duty_player_are_you

• Re: What kind of cod player are you!!..
    snorubit

Mine:

The key to playing COD is just to keep moving. Those who camp and hide behind claymores aren’t playing the game like real men. You use speedy perks and weapons with high mobility. There is likely an element of stealth to your gameplay and it is likely that you are a strong objective player. You sometimes struggle with repetitive patterns of gameplay behavior such as running to the same place for revenge killing or rushing the same objective repeatedly.

Fairly accurate other than the last sentence; I don't much suffer that affliction.

nicedrewishfela

If you need a quiz to figure it out, you are doing it wrong.

I am whatever type of player the situation calls for.

deamonomic

You employ a range of different classes and tactics to whatever end most benefits your team. Winning a game is far more important to you than maintaining a high kill to death ratio is.

mine is fairly accurate. While I will sacrifice my K/D for the win without question or hesitation... I say.. Is it to much to ask for both? XD

WKMMS

The Quickscoper: Your kill to death ratio may be somewhat important to you, but what really makes your day is getting a cross-map collateral noscope. If you put gameplay on youtube (and it is very likely that you at least record yourself playing), it is generally in the form of montages featuring sniper and throwing knife clips. When you play, you are generally more concerned about your personal performance than that of your team. In a clutch 1v1 Search and Destroy situation, for example, your first concern would be trying to quickscope the player for the game winning killcam instead of dispatching him in the method that would be most effective. Using effective weapons is for tryhards - bolt action sniper rifles and desert eagles are the way to go.

I quickscope, but I'm the guy who'll be trying to cap the B flag alone with my ballista while all the "legit" players ignore the objective and try to get kills.  I don't give a damn about my KD, I don't record my gameplay, and I actually answered the Search question by saying I would do whatever it takes to get the win for my team.  Stupid quiz

Dr_QuiCKScOP3r
    Your Result: The All-Around Team Player
    78%

You employ a range of different classes and tactics to whatever end most benefits your team.  Winning a game is far more important to you than maintaining a high kill to death ratio is. 

ItzMeMario

Your Result: The Socialite

79%

COD isn’t much fun unless you’re playing with your buddies. Gaming provides a chance to sit back, relax, and maybe sip a few brewskies with the bros. If you win – hey that’s great, but really you’re playing for the social interaction.

Seems legit lol

dirtycallahan

79%

You employ a range of different classes and tactics to whatever end most benefits your team. Winning a game is far more important to you than maintaining a high kill to death ratio is.

bigjon00

Your Result: The All-Around Team Player

91%

Dmajican

All Around Player 78%

The Rusher 45%

The Tryhard 38%

That is pretty good, pretty true to me.

StR8JacketJim

The Rusher, so tru! When I started playing COD 1st Black OPS. I was scared , like I was actually going to get shot in real life. But now NO FEAR. I love being unseen, just felt!

An94 silenced

CUAV

Ghost

HarbingerOfDoom

it says im an all around team player.