7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 16, 2013 8:28 PM by zombie_BATMAN RSS

Extreme lag on killcams?

Else_Andrew

Does anyone else get this? It's like the whole game drops to 1FPS, everything is stuck and your PS3 almost freezes up... You gotta keep spamming square in hopes that it will go off.

Just another one of the many problems I keep bumping into lately...

• Re: Extreme lag on killcams?
    Lennom

yep, got the same problem sometimes in League Play. Really annoying, can take serious time before you can finally spawn again...

xbecause_logic

I've had this happen to me a number of times recently. In fact, I remember being killed, lagging at the kill cam, and then I was watching an entirely different one...

phxs72

I've got you beat.  I remember one match on Nuketown where I died and watched 4 different killcams before I finally spawned somewhere that the enemy hadn't already killed me.  I don't know what causes this to happen but when I'm dealing with it I usually just reboot everything and that tends to make it go away.  I don't know if the reboot is the fix or if just leaving the game and restarting gets me put on a different server that doesn't have this issue.

xbecause_logic

Ouch. 

Weirdest thing to happen to me on Express I was killed and instead of seeing a kill cam, I warped into the body of an enemy that was killed and was stuck there for a good 10 seconds or so just looking around 'my' dead body.  The funny thing is, our bodies were on complete opposite sides of the map.  When I saw it in theater mode in 3rd and Free cam mode, I warped from one body to another. 

It was a trip.     

sstang1

Yes, I've had this happen its very intermittent and seems to just go away by changing lobbies.  I'm wondering if it has anything to do with being HOST ???

zombie_BATMAN

how about when you get a kill and play for a minute before the game ends. but somehow you ended up with the final killcam when you know you didnt get the last kill.