9 Replies Latest reply: Jul 15, 2013 1:26 PM by KirikaRyoko RSS

Help finding something in the game

KirikaRyoko

When I'm playing a game I often get these large blue oval-shaped messages popping up at the top of the screen; not the usual Tripple Kill, Bloodthirsty, etc. but larger ones like earlier today one flashed that said something along the lines of "You have killed XX enemies by shooting through objects while using FMJ bullets" or something to that affect. They are usually too long and go by so fast I don't have time to read them during battle. Unlike the tripple kill type messages they also do not repeat at the end of the game either. I thought I could go to the Barracks and look at them there but all I find there are the usual Tripple-Kill, Bloodthirsty, etc. stats.

Is there a place I can review all of these type other messages/awards?

• Re: Help finding something in the game
    deamonomic

KirikaRyoko wrote:

When I'm playing a game I often get these large blue oval-shaped messages popping up at the top of the screen; not the usual Tripple Kill, Bloodthirsty, etc. but larger ones like earlier today one flashed that said something along the lines of "You have killed XX enemies by shooting through objects while using FMJ bullets" or something to that affect. They are usually too long and go by so fast I don't have time to read them during battle. Unlike the tripple kill type messages they also do not repeat at the end of the game either. I thought I could go to the Barracks and look at them there but all I find there are the usual Tripple-Kill, Bloodthirsty, etc. stats.

Is there a place I can review all of these type other messages/awards?

I think those are for the... cant think of the name... player card back ground.

Drummin

You can go into the theatre and watch it again, even in slow mo if you want.

nicedrewishfela

The After Action Report should have all of this in there.

phxs72

This isn't the most useful answer but it's the only place that I've found it.  If you go to Barracks and then to Challenges you can see your progress on all of the unlockable items.  Whenever you have completed a Tier for one of these items you will get one of those in game messages that nobody can read fast enough.  If you find the item that you've recently crossed the Tier on then most likely that is what the message was about.  There are a bunch of them.  So it's like finding a needle in a haystack if you don't already have a pretty good idea of what you are looking for.  Of course once you complete all Tiers you get the emblem or Title that goes with it and it will show as "new" for you.  Those are easy to find.

KirikaRyoko

Thanks, I will look there. The one last night had something to do with FMJ bullets, which I was already curious about how effective they are. I know they do not increase damage to enemies but only allow you to damage them through things. I'm trying to decide if it's really worth it to use them or to go back to using that slot for something like an extended mag, fast mag, foregrip, fast draw grip, or stock. Things that I know I am getting use out of on a regular basis (esp. extended mag or fast mag, sometimes I question the others) as opposed to the FMJ which I wonder how often they are really helping me get more kills.