3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 15, 2013 7:00 PM by Thembones RSS

HONESTLY FIX THIS GAME

I Reckon at least 10 times today i have been team killed 100 pts off swarms/k9/lodestars And that's because of your shi**y match making server's, i'm on 530 SPM in Hardcore Domination (ranked 60,000) so the match making puts me on the team with people with 100-200 SPM Complete garbage, people with that low SPM are troll's, noobs, or campers. and 90% of the time it is team killed on purpose. an average swarm gets around 10 kills, thats 10+ kills i lose per game/ 1 less scorestreak i have to my record/ and my SPM going down from Respawning, and streaks. I'm a Hardcore player, and will never consider playing core as my primary gamemode because i don't like it... Now onto the % Hardcore/ core HP, Now i'm sure 99.9% of Hardcore players will agree with me on this. WE PLAY HARDCORE SO PEOPLE DIE WHEN THEY ARE SHOT. How do i shoot someone 3 bullets in the head with a pdw at short ranged distance, there still alive and then they snipe me in the leg 1 bullet im dead? Then later in core someone gets a killcam on me 2 bullets to the head with AN-94? Really, don't label something as Hardcore when it's clearly not. If you shoot someone in the head they die. WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME, 90% of players sit there head-glitching, how are you meant to kill a head-glitcher with a pdw when it takes 4 shots to the head to kill them Honestly i aint no 007. and then theres the "Kicks" -.- 2 Days ago i earned myself a VTOL warship, oh yeah sweet, pull er up  kill an enemy and a team-mate right next to the enemy "You have been kicked from the server" REALLY TREYARCH? What you think people earn scorestreaks to kill there team mates with? Tarts.

Black ops 1 core is like Black ops 2 hardcore, black ops 2 core is on a whole new fked up level.

The Smg's were fine how they were on release date, nerfing **** every week just pisses people off, ive noticed the "Peacekeeper" With lower damage then the "pdw" seems to kill people alot easier then oh wait, you guys cant nerf something you need to sell.

Why is there no moderator's in any servers? Today my mate gets a VSAT nek minnut level 20 joins and flash's/concusion's our whole team, giving the other team free Qaud's/triples while we have a VSAT up, wtf like legit?

Well Treyarch you guys probably sit here thinking, "how can we fix this?" here il tell you how:. 1. Don't take away our streak when we get teamkilled -.- 2. Make hardcore "Hardcore" -.- 3. Make the "Friendly fire consiquence" Reflected onself? -.- 4. Scrap the whole game, bring back black ops 1 with good connection servers. *Bingo*.

Next time i get team killed/trolled for one of my streaks il snap the Black Ops 2 disc and cut David Vondahaar's chuwowa's neck with it, thanks.

• Re: HONESTLY FIX THIS GAME
    TheBeastlyDude

Bong_Fluid wrote:

I Reckon at least 10 times today i have been team killed 100 pts off swarms/k9/lodestars

I reckon you need to learn to make friends so you won't be teamed with randoms who will team kill you.

Bong_Fluid wrote:

2 Days ago i earned myself a VTOL warship, oh yeah sweet, pull er up  kill an enemy and a team-mate right next to the enemy "You have been kicked from the server" REALLY TREYARCH? What you think people earn scorestreaks to kill there team mates with? Tarts.

Pick scorestreaks that don't kill teammates if you can't handle not killing teammates. No one wants to get killed by your scorestreak because you saw a little red box and fired on it without looking to see if you had a teammate around.

Bong_Fluid wrote:

Well Treyarch you guys probably sit here thinking, "how can we fix this?" here il tell you how:. 1. Don't take away our streak when we get teamkilled -.- 2. Make hardcore "Hardcore" -.- 3. Make the "Friendly fire consiquence" Reflected onself? -.- 4. Scrap the whole game, bring back black ops 1 with good connection servers. *Bingo*.

1. Welcome to hardcore. We always lost our streaks when we got teamkilled.

2. It is hardcore.

3. You're asking for ricochet, and if you play Hardcore for realism, ricochet wouldn't be realistic.

4. You can go buy Black Ops 1 at your local game store and play it then.

phxs72

Dieing 1 off of a Swarm likely did you a favor.  Your Swarm most likely would have gotten you kicked due to friendly fire.  Use dogs instead if you are going to play HC.

Thembones

Why would Mods bother to play on Ps3? they prefer to fine dine with Xbox 360.