11 Replies Latest reply: Jul 13, 2013 5:13 PM by kylet345 RSS

Map pack 4

Svennyblaze

So what do you guys think the timetable is gonna be on this thing. If it is like some say 90 days apart from the last one it will be coming out early october for xbox. Which means early november for us. That is right when ghosts is gonna be coming out. If that is true I think there will be very few people for ps3 that are going to buy that pack. Even if it come out early november I'm probably just gonna wait the week or two til ghosts comes out.

If this is how it goes I have a feeling they arent gonna make much money from map pack 4. Only way I see people buying this one is if it comes out for us in october but that is definately not gonna happen. What do ya guys think.

• Re: Map pack 4
    ChestSplittah

Possibly.  Don't care really. Only bought 1st mp.

B-r-a-t-i-n

Yeah that's probably what's going to happen. There will be people like me that bought season pass and will want to download the new DLC map pack. However, you're probably right on this. It would be cool if they released it on PS3 a half a month later rather than a month later after Xbox. This would also be smarter that way there would be more people who downloaded the map pack.

Penguinz_46

I saw somewhere that it comes out late august on xbox and mid september on ps3 so there a month and a half until ghosts, hopefully its rezurrection 2

Svennyblaze

You could be right but I really dont see that happening pen. thats not even 90 days from the last one for xbox. If they were smart they would do this though because they are not going to make any money on that last one if it comes out november. Not that its a lot of money but 15 bucks for maps i'd play for a week or two is not really worth it.

As far as the season pass goes you are right. If this thing comes out in November you guys got kinda screwed. Really you'll only be losing 5ish bucks but still poor planning on treyarcs part.

And yes chest is right the ps version of the map packs at the earliest can come out 30 days after the xbox or they would violate their contract.

ChestSplittah

It will probably be Sept. for Xboxs' last map pack.

Thembones

Huh people still buy DLC for this game. Most people just buy the first two and stop from there.

kylet345

Who knows, maybe they'll speed up production on this one and have it released by August.