14 Replies Latest reply: Jul 9, 2013 10:08 PM by Hoost07 RSS

Optic Rampage RECRUITING--PS3 ONLY!

Hoost07

Optic Rampage is a sort of new clan that is willing to lower its requirements to get more and more members, in other words, WHO FxCKING CARES ABOUT K/D LOL! I had to kick the whole clan though because NO ONE was active and did clan ops! But so far we have 8 people back in and ready to crush clans in clan ops!! The only requirement I have now is the following

•BE ACTIVE ONLINE AS WELL AS IN BO2 FOR CLAN OPS/CHALLENGES

Sounds simple enough right?? Lol wrong, i let people in the clan them as soon as they're in the de-friend me and do not participate in ANY clan ops! So I am asking calmly to please be active lol! Uhm I'll post a link to our clan below and if you have any further Q's MSG me via PSN(Boost09)or reply back on here!! Thanks for your time and interest in OpRp and hope to have ya beside me in the clan! Oh and we also have a Clan Enjin Website coming up in November(when PS4 comes out!)

Our Link: https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/8403454

• Re: Optic Rampage RECRUITING--PS3 ONLY!

Im willing to join, but iwork offshore, im on eery second im home, but im gone for about 10-20 days, im and obj player, ill rush, camp, or anything you tell me and ill work to be the best.

MeGaaBuNzZ

Hoost07

Repost to the top^^

If intrested add me so we can talk PSN - Mannyss299
    K/d 2.26
    SPM 441

EvilShot775

add me kd 2.5  psn evilshot775   i mainly play tdm tho

Why wait til november to make an enjin site? Having an enjin site now and setting up the recruitment part of enjin helps draw members to your site as well as members to join. you post that your ready to crush clans in clan ops but if you dont care about stats you wont be crushing any clans. Just a heads up. your recruitment process on here is just going to be overlooked. you have to have something to show just not your elite site. I have been thru alot of other clans and have lead alot of clans and every clan i have been in has ranked in the top 25 of clan operations and top 5 of leaderboards. You want active members then review stats. review hours played. Alot of people will say they reseted there account or made a new one, then tell them to get at least 5 or more hours played to see where there stats sit.  SPM plays a big factor on clan operations. if someone is lower that 300.00 spm then they camp or sit in a spot alot. Score per Minute is based off of how active you are in a game.  Hold tryouts for members who wanna join.  get a party of 5 clan members and the 6th being the tryout member. Play 3 game modes. TDM, KC, DOM or Hardpoint.  TDM and KC is to see how well he plays for the clan operations. He must place in the top 3 of the party not lobby.  Dom or hardpoint is to see how well he plays in objective based games. again place in the top 3 of the party.  Must place in the top 3 of the party 3 times. if he places in the top 3 in the 1st two game modes and not the 3rd, play one more game mode not played meaning if your 3rd game is domination and he fails play hardpoint. if he does not make the top 3 3x then he doesnt join. This is the tryout process the top clans use.  Goodluck on your clan.

TO ALL THAT READ THIS POST AND REVIEW MANNYS ACCOUNT, HIS ACCOUNT IS PRESTIGE GLITCHED. HIS REAL STATS ARE

2013-07-08 08:19:58mannyss2991.3236142

1.32 KDR.  I FOUND THIS OUT WHEN I SEND HIM A CLAN INVITE. IF YOU SEND A CLAN INVITE TO SOMEONE GO TO MANAGE YOUR CLAN THEN REVIEW INVITES. SEE WHAT THEIR STATS ARE THEN CLICK ON THEIR NAME. IF THE TWO DO NOT MATCH THEY EITHER WERE IN A XP LOBBY OR THEY DID A PRESTIGE GLITCH. THIS IS HOW ACTIVISION FINDS OUT WHO CHEATS AND THIS IS HOW THEY GET BANNED.

How many times are you going to change the name of your clan? why do you constantly change the name to a top xbox clan that your not a part of or will never come close to being? First you tried to be Optic Rampage then now your Obey crew.  You need to come up with something that means something between you and your clan. What does Obey Crew mean?  What did Optic Rampage mean? Everybody that comes up with a clan name has a meaning behind the name and tag. What is yours?

Hoost07

Repost to the top^

Hoost07

Repost to the top^

Goonz_-On-_ShInE

I am willing to combine clans with ur clan.and i was willing your clan to join mine and you can be co-leader and we can try finding sargents and party leaders and  more My clan is level 47 and 43on mw3 were active so you should really think about it and its a good idea bro

OBezzy47

Lol its annoying when people in your clan isnt active right? I have 71 members,but im currently kicking out guys and adding new guys also. Its not easy is it?

Hoost07

No haha it's not!! I just had to go lower in members! 13 to 5 :/ !!! So repost to the top! If your active, apply!!