25 Replies Latest reply: Jul 8, 2013 3:49 PM by CableGuy RSS

your favorite rage comment XD

BuX

So what's your favorite rage comment you hear when somebody dies by your hand?

• Re: your favorite rage comment XD
    Harbingerofdoom

usually its a long string of swear words questioning my parentage. which is then occasionally followed up with a message being sent re-enforcing those same ideals.

BuX

Mine is being called a camper while you are looking at a green defend symbol.

deamonomic

BuX wrote:

So what's your favorite rage comment you hear when somebody dies by your hand?

Jim has left the game

TheCODBeast

I can generally just make out what they are saying in between all the slanderous words they blurt out, it's normally something like "hacker" or some random **** to do with my mum.

SnoSurfer

I can't remember the exact reaction, bu after jokingly talking some trash in an S&D lobby saying I was pulling out my riot shield and combat axe, a guy on the opposing team said he was gonna do the same, well magically I found him in the first round and while he hesitated to throw his axe cause of my riot shield, I just winged mine out nice and quick with fast hands equipped... boom the reaction was pretty funny, we teamed up and axed other people after that!

WKMMS

Had some squeaky kid literally crying down the mic each time I killed him.  This was about a month ago.  He was screaming "STOOOOOOP IIIIIIIIIIITTTT".... "NOOOOOOOOOOO" in that sort of staccato fashion kids do when they are crying.  He was still whimpering in the lobby afterwards... guys in the lobby asked him what he was whining about and he said in his little whimpy voice "That guy... he kept killing me.... he didn't even give me a chance".... damn near pee'd myself

eRr0R_6_

id say the most common one goes like this

( in a "ok i had it voice")

they say:

"ok this guy is using hacks"

People also think im using a UAV hack.. but they are so stupid if they saw my perks they would see in using AWARENSS lol i can hear them coming

Schoat333

I don't usually play with a headset, so I mute everyone. The other night I was drinking and thought it would be fun to put on my headset, and see what everyone was saying. All I have to say is there are a lot of whiney players in this game.

The best comment directed at me was in the pre game lobby before a round of Dom "This guy has a terrible k/d, hes gonna suck". I ended up having 6 captures and 13 defends, the most on the team.

GeneralVanDorn

"@#$%! &^*&& @#&^% Target Finder @#%%(^$!"

GeneralVanDorn

A friend of mine got the following message: "I hope you die of cancer."

SoMCJoker

The dude was obviously one of them who lives without a worry or problem whatsoever, all made up for him by mummy and daddy probably. Some people are cunnts, and for some reason this game attracts them. The **** i hear on this game is disgraceful, they shouldn't be allowed to communicate at all.

TheSurgeon83

They all kinda make me laugh, one that always gets me is the guy who shouts camper no matter where you kill him from.

Stand out in open and shoot him = camper

Run out door and shoot him = camper

Run round corner and shoot him = camper

Etc.

Also as someone else said, shoot ElitexProScopeZz...

...ElitexProScopeZz has left the game/disconnected due to a transmission error.

CableGuy

Due to the juvenile nature of some individuals in this game, I've got auto-mute selected and only receive messages from friends.