5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 9, 2013 12:22 PM by Bobthrobber RSS

Please no auto-homing grenade spammers in Ghost

Bobthrobber

I am talking about the XM25 which is quite possibly the worse weapon idea ever from any game ever. It is incredibly cheap when used in domination especially or in any game mode for spawn trapping and I hope many people agree on this thread because God knows I have heard many a person cuss over their mic from getttig killed by them over and over and over and over and over within a 2 minute time period.

• Re: Please no auto-homing grenade spammers in Ghost
    iivrruummii

I will vote on no secondary tube launchers, rocket launchers are okay.

kastro187420

The XM-25 Actually takes quite a bit of skill to use effectively. As someone who has used it quite a bit, I can tell you that if you're off with your Meter mark by just 2 or so, it will take a ton of shells to get a kill.. and even if you're right on, short of a direct hit, it still takes an average of 2-3 shots.

People cuss when they get killed by anything, the XM-25 is no exception to this rule.

Bobthrobber

kastro187420 wrote:

The XM-25 Actually takes quite a bit of skill to use effectively. As someone who has used it quite a bit, I can tell you that if you're off with your Meter mark by just 2 or so, it will take a ton of shells to get a kill.. and even if you're right on, short of a direct hit, it still takes an average of 2-3 shots.

People cuss when they get killed by anything, the XM-25 is no exception to this rule.

It takes skill to run and gun with it in CQB, and that is it as far as skill goes.. Come on dude, you're telling me it is legit to sit there in the back of a dark corner locked onto one obj. or spawn and just keep spamming grenades while your teammates make sure nobody comes near you. I have gotten many kills with it myself (yes i am gonna use it as long as it is in the game and people are using it, and I never spawntrap or spam objectives) and I can straight up say there is very little skill involved with the XM25, and it ruins objective games when people, as you say, "have the skill" to use it.

ChestSplittah

It was quite possibly one of the most useless things added.