15 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2013 7:35 PM by rkms0499 RSS

target finder  lmg's should they be changed

sitram1

don't you guys hate it when there is someone camping whit tacinserts and targetfinder lmg's.

because it is so easy to see and kill someone.

i would like to start a discussion about this because is annoys me, my friends and a lot of other people online.

they don't need to pay attention at all they just need to wait until they see a red diamond on the screen and just spray a little to kill.

i think the target finders should either be removed or be unlockd at a higer level.(not it is unlocked at level 7)

when people use the lmg's whit a target finder tey almost every time camp the entire game lond sometimes even whit a assault shield.

a good reason to remove them is that they are Removed in MLG and whit other updates we have seen that treyarc likes to listen to the MLG players.

so people what do you think about this i think that treyarc need to reinvent the target finder lmg's or destroy them for ever!

• Re: target finder  lmg's should they be changed
    EvoSBA

why is a target finder different on an LMG than any other weapon , look il be honest ,most people do find the target finder annoying , most people here will say use this use that to counter it , the fact is on the whole the target finder was a bad inclusion , but moaning about it here is pointless ,we just have to live with it

gotsomestars

I think you should stop crying.

Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

Use Cold Blooded, EMP grenades, flank them or take a different route. Problem solved. The answer is right there for you to use.

rkms0499

Obviously you aren't at a level where you can equip this feature. Otherwise you wouldn't be complaining. There are far bigger issues with this game than target finders. Personally, I'd like to know how a knofe is quicker than a gun. Or how a pistol is dead accurate at over 100 yards? Learn how to flank those with target finders. I use them wherever I can and I'm no hero when I play. And if you can't flank 'em, just bull-rush them with your knife. That seems to be the #1 way I get killed.

Izjar11

sitram1 wrote:

don't you guys hate it when there is someone camping whit tacinserts and targetfinder lmg's.

because it is so easy to see and kill someone.

hate to burst you "easy" bubble but its relatively easy to do the same with any gun and get a kill or two without using the LMG TF. You know this right?

I mean I can state "dont you guys hate it when there is someone camping WITH tac insert and laser sight SMG? Because its so easy to see and kill someone..

Im pretty much saying the same thing.

Alky6

Don't you guys hate it when.......  a person creates an account and trolls with the first post!?!

ElectricKazama

I use lmg with tf, by the way it's not really easy to use that, it must take many bullets to kill someone, I'm not a real campers because camper are boring to wait ur opponent until red box diamond appear, anyway use coldblooded, emp to counter them, emp is really annoying for tf user.

rlbl

*sigh*

Debated and discussed over and over and over again.

- Should the TF be in the game? Most would say no (even though I use it on some maps, even I think it it should removed).

- Is there a point to be still taking about it?  No. Although bringing up in the spirit for future games is valuable, it has been already many times.  Starting new threads just to be heard serves no purpose.  If two people are saying the same thing, one person's opinion is redundant.  There is nothing wrong adding your independent thoughts to one of the many existing threads.

I also (personally) feel that people have picked one thing to complain about, and have forgotten about others. 

The TF is no better or worse than any infrared scopes that have been in previous games.  I can guarantee that if the TF was not there, people would be complaining about the VZ or DB (esp. on LMGs).  LMGs have not been as powerful before BO2 so it is the new thing to talk about.  If they nerfed/removed the TF, people would complain and whine about something else (kinda like when a true OP gun gets nerfed, people complain about the next one)

...if they have this kind of scope in future games I would be surprised.

Thembones

I rather they added MMS on LMGs to make them even more OP! They already have a great penetration power without FMJ. But I can see why they decided not add it.

sennalike

sitram1 wrote:

i would like to start a discussion about this because is annoys me, my friends and a lot of other people online.

Isn't a discussion a two way thing?

More annoying than the TF on LMGs are people who set up a forum account, start a thread and then never bother to come back to it. Please feel free to prove me wrong.

No I dont find TF on LMGs annoting whatsoever.  I use them myself until I unlock the zoom scope which is ten times better; in fact zoom makes the LMG better than a sniper rifle IMO.  I'm on my third run through to PM, and once I have the LMGs diamond and maxed out I wont be using them fullstop.  There are far better weapons in the game.

sitram1

sorry that i didn't reply i didn't have the time to check the forum for reply's on my thread i thought it wouldn't be seen by any one.

and i understand that there are way better guns in the game that is why i use them and not lmg's all the time. and i have tried using tf lmg and i liked it alot but when the game was over every one is hating and shouting at you. and i understand because it is a combination where no skill is needed and it verry frustrating if you get killed by it over and over again.

rkms0499

Well now thats just silly. You obviously have two (at least) choices. #1, to those who complain at you after a match, tell 'em "tough luck!"  It's not like you're cheating - that weapon is part of the game. #2, however, if you feel guilty for using it and getting so many kills, then don't use it as part of your load out. Pretty simple, really.