1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: Jul 15, 2014 11:20 AM by milo-iq Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Why are there so many hackers on Black Ops II PS3?
    mdm123456789

He's just another gamer who thinks because someone killed him, they're hacking. That's why treyarch is so slow to respond to actual boosters and cheaters when they get reported. The CoD community is shrinking rapidly in maturity and common sense with no sign of it stopping. I was accused of hacking because I went 48-8 a few nights back and threatened with reporting, boosting and all the other features within the "in game report". I really don't blame trayarch for just throwing their hands up and saying "The hell with it".

• 11. Re: Why are there so many hackers on Black Ops II PS3?
    TheWebbys

My thoughts exactly. Just because someone is better than you doesn't make them a hacker.

I think the OP calling 6 out of 10 games is completely ridiculous.

I have played to PM and beyond and only encountered 1 player who appeared to have a lag switch. That is all.

• 12. Re: Why are there so many hackers on Black Ops II PS3?
    Izjar11

mdm123456789 wrote:

He's just another gamer who thinks because someone killed him, they're hacking. That's why treyarch is so slow to respond to actual boosters and cheaters when they get reported. The CoD community is shrinking rapidly in maturity and common sense with no sign of it stopping. I was accused of hacking because I went 48-8 a few nights back and threatened with reporting, boosting and all the other features within the "in game report". I really don't blame trayarch for just throwing their hands up and saying "The hell with it".

I didn't want to bash him like you just did mdm but ultimately I think your right. He is overreacting and doesn't understand that latency probably had a issue at hand. Unless he provides proof of what he says, its really hard to believe anyone who simply says "people running around killing everyone are using "aim bots"

• 13. Re: Why are there so many hackers on Black Ops II PS3?
    Skilleu

i never come across a hacker in black ops 2 not once i always have postive score

• 14. Re: Why are there so many hackers on Black Ops II PS3?
    mdm123456789

Honestly, after re-reading my post, I didn't mean for it to sound as harsh as it looks. But let's be real here, I play this game damn near every night and have never once came across a hacker. So for someone to say 6 out of 10 games, they see hackers is just over the top. Treyarch really needs to implement some kind of punishment for false reports. They punish people for quitting a game, so they can punish people for being butt-hurt

• 15. Re: Why are there so many hackers on Black Ops II PS3?

*sigh* when i said *6 out of 10* it was meant to be an overexaggeration at my frustration. I never meant for it to be eloborated on. Of course it is not that often,  but damn, there are far too much hackers on this game is my complaint, and Treyarch has a pretty sh***ty theater system. So you know what? F***ck this sh*t, I am playing BF3 and selling my copy of COD: Black Ops II. At leasts DICE takes all three platforms into consideration.

• 16. Re: Why are there so many hackers on Black Ops II PS3?
    FpsRockstar

Haha it's not possible to "hack" BO2 on any console. It's incredibly hard to do at all. The ammount of times i've had someone call me a hacker is ridiculous. The sole possibility is a modded control system, still extremely few people use these as it is grounds for an account ban. However Microsoft is much more aware of modded systems than Sony would be.

• 17. Re: Why are there so many hackers on Black Ops II PS3?
    CupcakeBandit

this is really not consider a hacker but more of a cheater. the way your describing it though sounds like they might just have the lag advantage over you. you can have awesome connection but if you are the furthest person to the host player than you will have a long ping difference to everyone else. that or you are just blaming your failure. even i will call someone a cheater when they killed me fairly. lol. its whats ppl do

• 18. Re: Why are there so many hackers on Black Ops II PS3?
    WiseguyFTL

Lol... Weakest excuse ever. I've experienced real aimbots in the MW2 days, and it's nothing like what you describe. Shooting a gun in COD isn't difficult at all lmao, being accurate is no reason to call anyone a hacker. Anyone can aim a gun...

• 19. Re: Why are there so many hackers on Black Ops II PS3?
    mdm123456789

LogicalEagle123 wrote:

At leasts DICE takes all three platforms into consideration.

Bahahahaha, BF is mainly for PC, and up until the announcement of BF4, they couldn't have cared less about PS or Xbox and probably still won't care after the console releases.

We are also still waiting for your "Hacked game footage" as well.