23 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2013 10:51 AM by FpsRockstar RSS

Can LMGS Get a Nerf.?

Aboodkoosa

Hello guys,

 

I just wanted to ask dont LMGS need a nerf? Im 5.16 KDR 1.22 W/L AND 523 SPM, I Just dont find a way to counter A LMG most of my deaths are from this gun, i rarely lose a gun fight unless its a lmg , shotgun , sniper, will this weapon get nerfed? i used it once on domination standoff and on the FLAG A , i got 5 capture kills and got my scorestreak, i really wanna know, since this gun is really annoying, sorry for my grammar. since english is not my main language

  • Re: Can LMGS Get a Nerf.?
    Im_not_BukLau

    I'm not going to give my opinions on the LMGs but instead of crying for a nerf learn to combat them (LMGs aren't unbeatable)

     

    LMG users will generally be headglitching lines of sight so use a class with smoke and cold blooded. Avoid long lines of sight (this way you'll avoid those annoying snipers too). Engineer will be your friend if you're trying to flank these guys because they'll most likely be hiding behind a minefield of bettys and shock charges. Also if you're trying to flank them a suppressor will be useful so you can approach them unnoticed.

  • Re: Can LMGS Get a Nerf.?
    kylet345

    What I read:

    "I believe I'm too awesome in CoD to adjust to in game when necessary, and cry nerf when I don't like things without giving good reasons".

  • Re: Can LMGS Get a Nerf.?
    sennalike

    What's your PSN? I'd like to see just how many deaths you have from LMGs because they really aren't a problem in this game. If I sort by times killed by then the highest LMG is the LSAT, and there are 14 weapons above it. With over 800 hours played I would say that is pretty conclusive proof that they aren't a problem. Kylet is right, so stop complaining without giving any proof or evidence.

  • Re: Can LMGS Get a Nerf.?
    Izjar11

    Aboodkoosa wrote:

     

    Hello guys,

     

    I just wanted to ask dont LMGS need a nerf? Im 5.16 KDR 1.22 W/L AND 523 SPM

    What does LMG nerf and your stats have anything in common? What the....

  • Re: Can LMGS Get a Nerf.?
    iivrruummii

    Which LMGs are you talking about?  All of them or just one because you keep getting owned by them?  I have a 2.3K/D, a 7.1W/L, and a 297 SPM, but I don't see how these have anything to do with the conversation.

    • Re: Can LMGS Get a Nerf.?
      Izjar11

      iivrruummii wrote:

       

      Which LMGs are you talking about?  All of them or just one because you keep getting owned by them?  I have a 2.3K/D, a 7.1W/L, and a 297 SPM, but I don't see how these have anything to do with the conversation.

      I have a 32626.226269 K/D and a 6484151.71515 W/L and a 8784515SPM its important! Trying to figure out why....someone?

  • Re: Can LMGS Get a Nerf.?
    illstplaya2live

    If its so good then why don't you just use the LMG's yourself.

  • Re: Can LMGS Get a Nerf.?
    Sparky79

    If your stats are that good then why are you asking for advice?

     

    Seems you have the "ins and outs" of this game mastered.

     

    I only have a 1.04 K/D and even I know how to fliank a LMG user!

  • Re: Can LMGS Get a Nerf.?
    Frenchy_68

    Sounds like you just want to remove anything that offers a challenge to YOUR gameplay.  If you want it to be so easy, why don't you simply watch the game on youtube instead.

     

    boohoo!  The bad gun killed me; I wanna play but I don't want to die.  Just stick to Candy Crush

    • Re: Can LMGS Get a Nerf.?
      anigavtew

      True, so true.

       

      I often wonder how old the Op's are when you read posts like this? So because this player can't fight a LMG user. The LMG user is supposed to be the one who gets punished? realy? WTF!. Maybe if the OP simply didn't run around with his lil SMG hip firing he might be able to kill a LMG USER.  So if it were reversed . where the LMG user was killed by a SMG (which is most often the case) should the LMG user cry for a SMG nerf?

       

      I truly hope they make the ps4 very expensive so lil kids will not get them from their parents. I think 800 would be good. Or I hope they work in a way to do AGE VERIFICATION on games with mature ratings etc.

      • Re: Can LMGS Get a Nerf.?
        Frenchy_68

        Or if they could at least pretend that this game is rated mature and offer us a few "mature" game otions

        • Re: Can LMGS Get a Nerf.?
          anigavtew

          Thatd be nice. No more disney gloves. Gloves off and lets make it a real war game.. no more jump spinning 360 head shooting quick scoping 13 year old and no more of hearing how everyone is a camper just cuz they get shot.

           

          Make weapons preform to a realistic measure. eg. a pistol should not have the same range and accuarcy as a sniper rifle. yet this game does. I dan't use a sniper anymore, i use a tac-45 with reflex and its great . I can snipe clear across most maps with relative ease.

  • Re: Can LMGS Get a Nerf.?
    CupcakeBandit

    people that have 5+ KDR tends to be coward who will back out when they get into a fight with 1.5KDR or higher. its a fact. playing with a person with a 1KDR is more challenging and fun. Outside of domination you are weak and you only care about yourself. you are a poor team mate. go to free for all or tdm and your kdr will drop so fast.

  • Re: Can LMGS Get a Nerf.?
    EvoSBA

    To be honest if you have a 5kd then why are you moaning , is it because if the LMGs were nerfed you would have a 6 kd and be the coolest kid in school

  • Re: Can LMGS Get a Nerf.?
    Alky6

    Aboodkoosa wrote:

    Im 5.16 KDR 1.22 W/L AND 523 SPM, I Just dont find a way to counter A LMG

    Looks to me like you posted just to brag about your stats. It seems to me if those stats are real then you have no problem countering LMG's.  Nice try though. 

  • Re: Can LMGS Get a Nerf.?
    mdm123456789

    Aboodkoosa wrote:

     

    Hello guys,

     

    I just wanted to ask dont LMGS need a nerf?

    No.

     

    Aboodkoosa wrote:

     

    Hello guys,

     

    Im 5.16 KDR 1.22 W/L AND 523 SPM, I Just dont find a way to counter A LMG most of my deaths are from this gun, i rarely lose a gun fight unless its a lmg , shotgun , sniper, will this weapon get nerfed?

    With stats like this, you can't find a way to counter an LMG?

    Annnnnnd once again, "this gun killed me, it's over powered, please nerf it".

    I'm going to go ahead and say it and don't really care if I get flamed for it from others, you are the true definition of a noob. I don't care what your stats are, or how good/bad you are. If you come in here, especially with stats like you claim, crying about a gun because it's "annoying" is the biggest form of nooberism I've ever seen.

  • Re: Can LMGS Get a Nerf.?
    FpsRockstar

    Hmmm... first... no they don't need a nerf IMO. And second why (if you are truly so beast lol) are you complaining? My stats aren't anywhere close to yours yet i've never had such a huge issue with ANY type of gun/playstyle. Maybe you should go outside for awhile theres probably no LMGs out there.