4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 2, 2013 8:37 AM by SnoSurfer RSS

Prestige Master Fresh Start

ItzMeMario

Everyone keeps saying if you have no Prestige tokens you can't fresh start as a PM. Well....I just did it last night? Everytime i prestiged I used my tokens. Now, I know I had none but some people said you shouldnt even have the option, others said they had the option but couldn't use it. So care to explain how I was able to?

• Re: Prestige Master Fresh Start
    SnoSurfer

I am a PM and have the option to Fresh Start as well.

I hadn't used a token for a while as I unlocked the 5 extra class slots with tokens initially and then didnt use them since. But I had also read that it wasnt possible once you become a PM, maybe they changed it in a patch or something.

Either way, I just cant bring myself to losee the already earned Diamond camos as well as all the work I have put in to other weapons!

ItzMeMario

hmmm u know what I am trying to think maybe i did have a token or two. I perm unlocked 2 or 3 guns, a perk, and the 5 cac's would leave 1. but i highly doubt i had one left lol idk.

SnoSurfer

the permanent unlocking of guns or perks was a separate token from the fresh start / addition class slot.

If I remember correctly, you got one token each prestige for three options, unlock an extra class slot / fresh start / and something else I cant remember. Pretty certain I only ever used them to unlock one of the preset class slots for a custom slot each time, and then I would also permanently unlock a perk or gun each prestige aswell.

All I know is it just doesnt seem worth it for me to fresh start now, too much time put in already, and I'm happy with where I am at... I never even had a positive KD in BO1 or MW3!

TheSurgeon83

I reset from master at the weekend, pretty sure I had tokens left as I only remember using the first five on extra CaC slots.