1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next 177 Replies Latest reply: Aug 23, 2013 5:37 PM by thebiindsniper Go to original post RSS
  • 100. Re: What MP feature would you like see in COD:Ghosts? [UPDATED]
    Xerxes52

Bots in custom games.

• 101. Re: What MP feature would you like see in COD:Ghosts? [UPDATED]
    surridge1990

There isnt an impact on other players, players who arent using extra screens can still view leaderboards and use killstreaks the same way they did before, those who use extra screens just have something else they view the leaderboards on and use killstreaks.

• 102. Re: What MP feature would you like see in COD:Ghosts? [UPDATED]
    otisman666

surridge1990 wrote:

There isnt an impact on other players, players who arent using extra screens can still view leaderboards and use killstreaks the same way they did before, those who use extra screens just have something else they view the leaderboards on and use killstreaks.

Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I think my intial thoughts were wrong.  I can see how this would be cool for people and if anything it would not be much if any advantage.

• 104. Re: What MP feature would you like see in COD:Ghosts? [UPDATED]
    wmpratt

I I got an idea. How about a mode where one sniper is hunted by everyone else.

• 105. Re: What MP feature would you like see in COD:Ghosts? [UPDATED]
    surridge1990

My thoughts exactly sir, there would be a tiny advantage to players using the system in the fact that they wouldn't have their HUD blocked by a leaderboard or scorestreak designation screen but that advantage is negated by the fact the player has to take his/her eys off of the screen momunterally to use their extra screens, so all in all it would be a pretty nifty feature, sure there will be players who master the art of barely having to look at what they're doing on the second screen just the same as we have players now who set scorestreak locations with hardly any effort at all.

My idea wasnt so much about giving and taking advantages but more of a way to help COD and the new technology evolve further.

• 106. Re: What MP feature would you like see in COD:Ghosts? [UPDATED]
    RunAndGun1

Give players the choice of re-spawning near active teammates. This would open up the possibilities for maps of all sizes. For those who want the "fast action" experience, this feature would throw them back in to the nearest engagement.

For those of us who like the idea of multiple engagements on large maps - much like World at War had - we could choose which engagement to spawn near. I personally hate the tiny maps. They're just a series of clusterfk situations that allow little time to get into the engagement. Plus, tiny maps are the reason for bad spawning in the first place.

• 107. Re: What MP feature would you like see in COD:Ghosts?
    RevisorySix8038

Yes The Black ops Combat training was the best. Would be great if COD Ghosts have Combat Training as well.

• 108. Re: What MP feature would you like see in COD:Ghosts? [UPDATED]
    otisman666

RunAndGun1 wrote:

Give players the choice of re-spawning near active teammates. This would open up the possibilities for maps of all sizes. For those who want the "fast action" experience, this feature would throw them back in to the nearest engagement.

For those of us who like the idea of multiple engagements on large maps - much like World at War had - we could choose which engagement to spawn near. I personally hate the tiny maps. They're just a series of clusterfk situations that allow little time to get into the engagement. Plus, tiny maps are the reason for bad spawning in the first place.

Here is the problem the way I see it.  What if a teammate does NOT want you to spawn near them?  Like a someone running UAV Jammer (aka ghost, assassin, etc..) is flanking, the enemy has a UAV up and now you spawn in and give the other guys position away.

I do like the concept where the map is divided into sections (say 9) and you are given the option of spawning into a section of your choice.  Now this would not mean you could spawn on the enemies flag or something like that, but you could have the option of other areas.

• 109. Re: What MP feature would you like see in COD:Ghosts? [UPDATED]
    RunAndGun1

otisman666 wrote:

Here is the problem the way I see it.  What if a teammate does NOT want you to spawn near them?  Like a someone running UAV Jammer (aka ghost, assassin, etc..) is flanking, the enemy has a UAV up and now you spawn in and give the other guys position away.

I do like the concept where the map is divided into sections (say 9) and you are given the option of spawning into a section of your choice.  Now this would not mean you could spawn on the enemies flag or something like that, but you could have the option of other areas.

Good point. Especially since a lot of COD players seem to care less about their teammate's experience. I've lost count of all the deaths I would've been spared had a fellow teammate not pinned me down or blocked me in their own efforts to get a kill. Often times teammates would run and stop right in front of me, blocking my view of who I'm shooting at. Usually resulting in both of us getting killed.

The idea of picking an area to spawn into sounds good at first, but may result in bad spawning all over again. What if an enemy player wants to spawn in the same area you want to? Chances are we'd end up with the same bullcrap of an enemy player spawning right next to you right after you spawn. Resulting in the same clusterfk we're getting now in Black Ops 2.

1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next