45 Replies Latest reply: Jul 12, 2013 4:36 PM by T-boss RSS

Please...no tiny maps

RunAndGun1

The one disturbing trend I've been watching happen to the Call Of Duty series, is the ever shrinking maps. The last COD with decent sized maps was World At War.

 

If players are concerned about fast action gameplay, then if not in Ghosts then in future COD titles Activision and Infinity Ward should consider a system similar to EA's Battlefield where players are allowed to pick a teammate to spawn near. That way, the player can choose to either jump back in the action or make their way to the engagement.

 

What made W@W a great COD title to me was that because of the large maps, there were often more then one engagement occuring at the same time. Therefore, I could spawn and pick which engagement I wanted to join. This made the game more about thinking and strategy, then just a clusterfrack of mindless shooting. Which is what COD is in BO2. Mindless.

 

Please, stop with the tiny maps already. But, if you feel the need to make tiny maps, then include larger maps for those of us who enjoyed the more warlike engagements of World At War. This way you're hitting all cylinders. You're making the people happy who've been playing COD for a long time, and you're making the newer players who like the (misnamed) fast action pace created by itsy bitsy teeny weeny maps.

 

Black Ops 2 reminds me more of those shooter games you find in shopping malls with the plastic red gun attached to the video game machine. It's just too simplistic. And, to me, gets boring real fast.

  • Re: Please...no tiny maps
    surridge1990

    Couldnt agree more! in my personal opinion the smallest maps in the game should be roughly Meltdown size, the medium maps should be Turbine sized and then the larger maps should be bigger still (sorry i dont have an example i cant think of any maps bigger than Turbine in the last few titles)

     

    If they make tiny maps then there is no point in making any larger maps at all because they will never get voted for, look at Drone/Plaza/Turbine in BLOPS2, i havent seen one of those larger maps get voted for once since before the new year, if they do ever get played its because they came up in random votes and even then it takes a good few minutes to start the game because everyone leaves the lobby as soon as it comes up, then new players join and see the map and then leave again.

    • Re: Please...no tiny maps
      CantanoRM

      Derail is larger than Turbine.

    • Re: Please...no tiny maps
      AsmodeousNZ87

      I think that has alot to do with the design of the map aswell as the size though, i never back out and your right but of those 3 maps the only one i enjoy is actually plaza, turbines LOS are a mess, Drone... well its just something about it i dont enjoy its not the size i liek larger maps Yemen is good but yeah the design is as important as the size, Open lines of sight so a player with an AR and good aim can be sucsessfull, bring back open kill zones, if a R&G needs to get through open ground they can use smoke or flank or flash etc there is nothing i can do to make my AR compete with SMGS in the Cluster**** they make of these large maps.

    • Re: Please...no tiny maps
      T-boss

      ... i dont have that issue?

       

      turbine and drone get voted in regurly for me.

       

      of course i played on wiiU and that system is a little cod kid repelant, and nintys fans take good gameplay alot more seorisly

  • Re: Please...no tiny maps
    kaktusbear

    I'm tired of people that want bigger maps in a Call of duty game, because there will NEVER be bigger maps. Go and play Battlefield 3 if you want bigger maps and overall a better experience. BTW Battlefield 4 with 60fps crushes call of duty in every aspect.

    • Re: Please...no tiny maps
      surridge1990

      Im tired of people who insist the game wont be worth playing if the maps are made bigger and who keep telling us to go play BF, if its that great go and play it yourself and post on their forums about it.

       

      Call of duty generally has had fair descent sized maps unitl MW3 and BO2 where it seems most peoples attitudes were the smaller the map the better the gameplay. We need to go back to WaW sized maps (as an average of course)

       

      The average size of the maps on WaW was alot bigger than the average size of maps in BO2 and the game is suffering for it.

    • Re: Please...no tiny maps
      RunAndGun1

      kaktusbear wrote:

       

      I'm tired of people that want bigger maps in a Call of duty game, because there will NEVER be bigger maps. Go and play Battlefield 3 if you want bigger maps and overall a better experience. BTW Battlefield 4 with 60fps crushes call of duty in every aspect.

      You're wrong, kaktusbear. Call of Duty STARTED out with big maps. As I've mentioned before, the developers can please both "tiny map" players and "bigger map" players. It's simple. Allow the player to spawn near an active teammate, and WHAM!, they're back in the action - regardless of the size of the map. Both player types are satisfied.

       

      On World At War, because of the size of the maps there were often multiple engagements going on at the same time. Which makes it exciting, because you could CHOOSE which engagement to fight in. This made the game much more exciting because you had CHOICES. In the later COD titles, the maps are shrinking. Hence, so are your choices. This isn't fun, it's stupid. They've turned COD into a crack pipe.

       

      But, if you allow players to spawn near an active teammate, then you jump right back into the action regardless of map size. Hence, everyone's happy. Those of us who like bigger maps can choose to spawn near a teammate that's near an engagement we want to fight in. Now, THAT is choice. What we're given now isn't choice, but all or nothing. That's not a choice. That is what is called in most social circles, a "limitation". The problem with games with limitations is that they become boring real fast. You may like BO2. But, I am totally bored of BO2. The maps are unimaginative and show a laziness in design. 'VENGEANCE' the next DLC has yet another remake! SUMMIT! This is true laziness on the developer's part. I didn't pay good money so that the developers can get lazy.

       

      They're charging the same price as a regular game. Yet, the maps are shrinking and the gameplay is being dumbed down for poor players. Smaller maps means less production time. So they're making a weaker game, and cashing in on the lower costs. BO2 maps are a FIFTH the size of World At War maps, some even smaller. This is not COD. This is a video game like the ones you find in shopping malls with red plastic guns attached. Boring!

      • Re: Please...no tiny maps
        kaktusbear

        It makes sense if Call of duty has small maps, because the word "small" seems to be used often in every aspect of a Call of duty game. If black ops 2 is the best call of duty, then the series must be killed. Words like Epic can't be written to describe the fights in a match in Call of duty. In Battlefield 4 its a whole different story. You can write a book from a match.  It all comes down to the challenges. Do you like the one-on-one-kill-or-be-killed challenges in Call of duty or do you want to take part in a full scale fight on a big map with vehicles and have the option to destroy stuff-challenges? You choose. I bought Black ops 2 and I feel robbed on the money I paid for it. In Battlefield 3 I NEVER feel robbed on the money I spent on it with all the DLCs with not only maps, like Call of duty. New guns, vehicles, maps, gamemodes... Black ops 2 is the last call of duty. Long live the death of call of duty. Its great to never see the message MIGRATING HOSTS any more

        • Re: Please...no tiny maps
          iivrruummii

          COD is still going to be the most played game at launch and maybe months afterwards.  It took COD years to get popular and it will take years before it dies.  Look at Halo wasn't that popular with Halo:CE.  Then Halo 2 came out and the multiplayer boomed.  Halo 3 was one of the most played games on XBL for almost 3 years.  It has to take something like Halo Reach or Halo 4 to really kill a franchise.  So far I haven't see that in COD.  COD is going to still be a strong series for years to come.

    • Re: Please...no tiny maps
      Bobthrobber

      kaktusbear wrote:

       

      Go and play Battlefield 3 if you want bigger maps and overall a better experience.

       

      Alot of people are. If you owned a business, you would put yourself out of business with that attitude.

  • Re: Please...no tiny maps
    vsimco

    I don't want overly large maps like battlefield, and I don't want ALL the maps to be tiny-mid sized like in recent CODs... Make a variety of sizes. I want small, medium, and large. Though lets avoid XL please...

     

    Call of Duty =/= Battlefield .

    • Re: Please...no tiny maps
      RunAndGun1

      vsimco wrote:

       

      I don't want overly large maps like battlefield, and I don't want ALL the maps to be tiny-mid sized like in recent CODs... Make a variety of sizes. I want small, medium, and large. Though lets avoid XL please...

       

      Call of Duty =/= Battlefield .

      EXACTLY. Make a variety of sizes of maps. Then everyone is happy. Hence, MORE people will play. Isn't that the point of selling a product? To make it so MORE people are happy about the product? Hello? Buehler?...Buehler?

      • Re: Please...no tiny maps
        iivrruummii

        MW2 maps were great.  BO1 maps were great.  MW3 maps were good.  BO2 were okay.  I am not grading the maps by size but how well they played.

         

        MW2 had a verity on verticality and horizontality.  You had flat open maps like Wasteland, then you had 2-4 story maps with limited lines of sight like Karachi.

         

        I think that if they actually put some more verticality back into COD maps then the maps would feel so small.  Skidrow from MW2 was a small map but it played big because it had 2 stories in many places, not to mention the different pathways to get around the map.

        • Re: Please...no tiny maps
          surridge1990

          I think you've pretty much hit the nail on the head iivrruummii. well almost, i still dont think a map like hijacked or nuketown would be any better if it had extra levels you could access.

           

          My opinion MW2/WaW had the best maps, they were big enough to have 2 or 3 seperate battles on without constantly tripping over people and running round corners into knifes etc but not so big it took you longer to get to a battle than it did to fight and win it.

           

          The very best maps i remember playing were WaW (still my favourite cod by far) the maps couldnt have been more perfectly sized and mixed with plenty of different routes to take and ways of flanking the enemy, currently the game is way too predictable, the enemy will come from either right left or center, its not very challenging and aslong as your aiming your gun down one of the routes your bound to get plenty of kills. WaW you kinda had to guess which routes would be used (obviously some were more popular than others) but you still had options of a few different routes.

           

          The main problem i have with the current maps are that not only the maps but the routes are way too narrow, couple that with the thousands of inanimate objects they seem to find room for along each route and there just isnt enough room.

           

          WaW had a similar map to hijacked in a train station in one of the DLC's, what i mean by similar is long and narrow.... only the WaW map was much much longer and the different routes were alot wider aswell.

           

          I do agree that adding 2 or 3 stories to maps would make a big difference aslong as the maps were a good size to begin with, an example that springs to mind is Slums, overall not a bad sized map would deffinatly be better if we had access to the 2nd/3rd stories in all the buildings, the map would feel much less cramped.

           

          Wasteland and Skidrow were two of my all time favourite maps in a cod series and they couldnt be more different. Which brings me to my next point,

           

          The maps need to be completely different from one another, one map should not play the same as the next, each map should have different numbers of routes/accessible buildings. the whole choke point idea should go though, the games used to flow alot better before choke points were the main focus in map design.

          • Re: Please...no tiny maps
            iivrruummii

            Just look at Scrapyard.  The map was probably the size of Slums or smaller and played very well.  It had many building that had 2 or more stories and their was long hallways and lines of sight.

             

            All I want Ghosts to have is more vertical maps.  I am tired of a one plane map.

            • Re: Please...no tiny maps
              Else_Andrew

              Could not agree with you more! That's what is missing, right now you die, then you have 3 options, left, middle and right. MW2, you died you could go 163563 ways (maybe more, not quite sure). This is what it needs.

    • Re: Please...no tiny maps
      trialstardragon

      Nah we need epic sized maps with 16/16 battles, large maps with 9/9 battles. medium maps with 6/6 battles, and small maps that only allow 4/4 battles.

       

      I think the team size should be directly related to the map size and the other way around. No clusterfudges where you have a large number of players on a small map. Nor any slowmo games where you would have 4 players on a large or epic sized map.

       

      Or the best would be dynamic map sizes where as players leave the match it shrinks the available map size down. Once more join agian it opens up other parts of the map once more.

      • Re: Please...no tiny maps
        CantanoRM

        How is that possible? Then you have to choose in the main menu which size of map you want to play, because you can't just throw some people out of the pre-game lobby when a small sized map has been picked.

        • Re: Please...no tiny maps
          iivrruummii

          Each gamemode would have to have a select amount of maps.  Some gamemodes like TDM wouldn't have some of the Ground War maps, and vice versa.  I think Halo 2 did a good job with this.  You had maps like Waterworks for BTB only and then you had maps like Warlock for <9 players.

          • Re: Please...no tiny maps
            SubToXd

            I think there should be tiny maps. Im talking shipment size and a little bigger. Its fun playing an intense game that is not stop action. I also agree that there should be big maps too. I think COD needs more diversity and more extremes than just every map being medium sized.

            • Re: Please...no tiny maps
              surridge1990

              I agree some small maps are fun to play, but its when these 2 or 3 small maps come up in rotation almost every single time and the bigger maps never get voted for the small maps become stale and boring, map lifespans need to be increased, in BO2 the larger maps like Turbine and Drone only get played on random votes and even then hardly with full lobbies because everyone leaves and its been like that since around new year time (my personal experience at least).

               

              The larger maps should be in rotation more than the smaller ones, i remember playing MW2 i think with Rust, that map hardly ever came up so it was fun to play when it did, the bigger maps came up more often but it wasnt a problem because they were less predictable (we need better map design for this to apply in the new game), currently every map seems to have to 3 main routes, right left and middles, why cant we have high and low routes underground tunnels all in all many more routes than we currently have, that would also justify adding more players to the game say 12v12 for base gamemodes.

              • Re: Please...no tiny maps
                SubToXd

                I understand. One of my ideas is that they make playlists which only play these maps. Like have a small map mode, large map mode, mode with everything in between and your usual modes. Then they cant have 3 small maps then. They need like 6 atleast for every category. So you can play one extreme of completely fast paced action and then go play a slower paced mode with more opponents and larger maps.

              • Re: Please...no tiny maps
                RunAndGun1

                surridge1990 wrote:

                (we need better map design for this to apply in the new game), currently every map seems to have to 3 main routes, right left and middles, why cant we have high and low routes underground tunnels all in all many more routes than we currently have, that would also justify adding more players to the game say 12v12 for base gamemodes.

                 

                That's exactly my problem with BO2. Map design. You only have to look to Black Ops to see "Stockpile", which was an excellent map because it had multiple routes and structures to go through. I don't know how "big" Stockpile was compared to other maps, but it was its superior design that made it fun to play.

                 

                Maps don't have to be really large to be fun. Just put more thought behind them, like Stockpile, and the game will be more fun. The maps in BO2 are insanely simplistic and boring. The Uprising DLC is completely boring now. The proof is in the fact that so many people camp on them, and have done so almost since the day they came out. Why? Poor map design, period. Treyarch is getting lazy.

                 

                I'd much rather play a game for a couple years if it means the next title will have equally interesting gameplay and map design. What Treyarch is doing is rushing crap out the door, mostly for the sake of making lots of money. They keep saying the maps are community driven, which I find to be utter bullshit. Treyarch should know a bad map design when they see it. But, instead they're pandering to really a select group of people, mostly MLG.

                 

                I miss the gameplay of World At War. But, we can have that again. Just make it so people can spawn near active teammates and they can stay "in the action" if they want. While allowing those of us who enjoy larger maps - and the multiple areas of engagement that comes with them - have our fun as well. World at War had tanks. Remember that? Wouldn't you like to see tanks again?

                 

                Sadly, Treyarch has turned COD into a crack pipe. And there are a lot of players out there who like the "high" of over the top insane shoot, shoot, shoot em up gameplay. While openly abandoning those of us who played COD from the early days when it was a much more strategy driven game, and not just about shoot, shoot, kill, kill. Which in my view, has a much longer shelf life.

                 

                In Treyarch's hands COD has given players fewer and fewer choices, while trying to sell their DLC as something exciting. Which they're not, given the recycling of rehashed maps in each DLC. A clear sign that their imagination is suffering from stagnation.

                • Re: Please...no tiny maps
                  SubToXd

                  Your saying that you dont like simplistic maps, but yet you dont like the maps now. I personally think COD 4 had very simplistic maps and they were very good because of how simple they were. Maybe it had to do with design too, but I agree that the maps now-a-days are terrible. The reason - They are all the same size. Medium sized maps. We need small maps, extremely small maps, large maps, and insanely large maps. Get what im saying.

                  • Re: Please...no tiny maps
                    RunAndGun1

                    That's my main thrust. Give us choices. Give us well designed maps. Not crap like "Vertigo", which isn't much more then a glorified merry-go-round. And "Magma", oh my god, what crap. Give us buildings to run through where we might engage. Give us two, or three story structures to shoot down from, or up to.

                     

                    They also have to get rid of the run-walk-run-walk mode. After the initial match spawn, you're allowed to "run" three steps and then forced to walk. Three steps, and walk. Three steps, and walk. NO ONE moves like that. When you're low on ammo and someone is chasing you around the corner, you should be able to run normally in an attempt to get away. But, you're not. You're forced to suddenly walk. And what happens? The enemy catches up and kills you. That is so stupid. But, I know why they do that. Because the maps are so insanely small, that if you were allowed to run normally you would realize how ridiculously small the maps are. And you'd probably stop playing that map at that point.

                     

                    COD needs a blend of large, medium and small maps. Give us the choices we've had before. Simple. And funny thing is...more people who left COD for Battlefield will start to trickle back in. I would bet on that.

                    • Re: Please...no tiny maps
                      SubToXd

                      Everyone has their own oppinion. But i personally loved playing shipment. It was a fun. If you got caught running you were dead and so on. But everyone has different styles of play. They needs maps that are like you said...where there are a lot of options...but they also needs maps that have one or two central zones/buildings where fights mostly happen. Now when I think back on it Crash from COD 4 was a very well designed map. 2 sub building with 1 main building. They need variety, not same style maps.

                      • Re: Please...no tiny maps
                        RunAndGun1

                        SubToXd wrote:

                         

                        Now when I think back on it Crash from COD 4 was a very well designed map. 2 sub building with 1 main building. They need variety, not same style maps.

                         

                        Exactly. "Crash" had multiple floors you could shoot from. You could go to the roof of another building. And there were paths all around the map. Not just on the left, center, and right as most recent maps have.

                         

                        If "Vengeance" is any sign of what's left to come in BO2, we won't be seeing anything creative coming from Treyarch. Which is why I'm crossing my fingers for Ghosts. I really hope we have better choices. I'm totally bored of ALL of the maps in BO2. Even the last DLC. And "Vengeance" looks like more crap.

  • Re: Please...no tiny maps
    adw1983

    Easy solution: Make the large maps RARE in Team Deathmatch -- and make them OPEN.

     

    OPEN.

     

    OPEN means: Much overview, so that you can spot players from afar even though you cannot realistically hit them even with an ACOG.

     

    Here is an example of a BIG open map sketch:

     

     

    Building 1 only has two floors, and the top floor is exposed to the entire map -- but is a powerful position versus building two, and is not useless versus building 3. It is raped by house 4, however.

    The ground floor has 4 apartments where the light walls have been blown down, making each apartment single rooms with only fractions of walls remaining for concealment within each apartment, making the interior open and predictable.

     

    Building 2 has three floors, and all floors have cover and windows facing building 3. Floor two has cover from building 1, but the top floor has no cover versus building 1's top floor.

    The ground floor still has a few intact apartments to the south.

    The next floor has all the light walls blown over, and some of the rooms are partially inacessible.

    There is a bomb on the bottom floor of building 2, that in a perfect game world can be triggered to make the second floor fall down and become completely inaccessible, killing everyone on floor one and two, leaving only the top floor and first floor available.

     

    Building 3's ground floor have had it's apartments' exterior walls knocked in, leaving only one second floor apartment intact. Debris and intact steel beams with slabs on concrete still attached provide some cover for interior combat.

     

    The impact sites are deep enough to hide from other people on ground level, and are powerful positions versus people in buildings with the dirt-gray camo-friendly ground.

     

    ...

     

    They should just make a map-toolkit already, like with CoD4, so that "professional" map designers can help them get this stuff right.

    • Re: Please...no tiny maps
      iivrruummii

      Open maps would be dominated by long range weapons, aka snipers.  There needs to be a good mix between long lines of sight and close quarter buildings.  There also should be tall grass and/or bushes around the map for cover.

      • Re: Please...no tiny maps
        GoDz_D4N13L

        To me, everyone is saying such a games maps are better than black ops 2 because of space. I know exactly what you mean because i like large maps like you guys. But if you want to know what i'm doing i'm playing the games with the good maps like mw2 and W@W. Then the developers will realise there mistake and realise the call of duty population is decreasing they will stop being lazy, get back on there feet and do something about it. So its basically like letting it blow over untill they bring more ideas and more maps to suit everyone in every way. Then everyone will be happy and the developers will be back in the game.

      • Re: Please...no tiny maps
        ghamorra

        It's not so much a matter of making them completely open. It comes down to the diminsions of buildings and space. I call it elbow room. Most of the paths are just big enough for one person to walk through, if you run into a room with an enemy chances are you're going to be within knifing distance, and space is so limited you can take good angle when breaching an area with a known camper.

         

        Ghosts needs to better utilize space so that players aren't running into each other constantly. Outside of the houses I think Standoff is a good example of how angle and space is used equally supporting all weapon types

        • Re: Please...no tiny maps
          RunAndGun1

          ghamorra wrote:

           

          It's not so much a matter of making them completely open. It comes down to the diminsions of buildings and space. I call it elbow room. Most of the paths are just big enough for one person to walk through, if you run into a room with an enemy chances are you're going to be within knifing distance, and space is so limited you can take good angle when breaching an area with a known camper.

           

          Ghosts needs to better utilize space so that players aren't running into each other constantly. Outside of the houses I think Standoff is a good example of how angle and space is used equally supporting all weapon types

          You nailed it, ghamorra. STANDOFF is one of the few maps I like in BO2 because of its design. It would be nice to climb up to rooftops as well. Making the maps bigger with design features from STANDOFF would be a great improvement, and meet the needs of all player playstyles. I personally don't think Treyarch really took much time in map designs. Most of the maps had the same: Left side, middle, Right side paths to each map. A snoozefest in my book.

          • Re: Please...no tiny maps
            iivrruummii

            Maps in previous games had...

            RunAndGun1 wrote:

             

            Left side, middle, Right side paths to each map.

            in previous games.  Just look at MW2's Rundown, BO1's Cracked, MW3's Bakaara, so on and so on.  As for Standoff that map was really well designed, but Slums on the other hand was not.

            • Re: Please...no tiny maps
              adw1983

              Slums is three rooms with a central building in each room, and is actually a very good map because it both allows control, and means to defeat control.

              One smoke grenade, and you're behind the enemies who camp your pathway.

              One stealth kill after the smoke grenade, and you're behind enemy lines and can rack up 4-5 kills while they try to reorganize -- WHILE your team floods them because they're forced to leave their positions and fall back.

               

              It's one of the maps I can go 20+ to 0 consistently because opponents cannot RANDOMLY surprise you on it, making most encounters skill vs skill instead of getting shot randomly from behind or the side by an SMG user with marathon and lightweight who randomly spawned on your flank.

               

              Standoff is great for the same reason: Opponents don't randomly spawn behind you, and while it's easy to traverse from spawn to spawn -- you can accurately predict and control enemy positions and know where enemies are based on thought and know where enemies CAN BE based on the skill of prediction.

               

              Similarily, Cargo has many of these qualities, but is one tick too random outside search and destroy.

            • Re: Please...no tiny maps
              RunAndGun1

              iivrruummii wrote:

               

              Maps in previous games had...

              RunAndGun1 wrote:

               

              Left side, middle, Right side paths to each map.

              in previous games.  Just look at MW2's Rundown, BO1's Cracked, MW3's Bakaara, so on and so on.  As for Standoff that map was really well designed, but Slums on the other hand was not.

               

              Not an accurate comparison. In BO1's "Cracked", you didn't just have the left>middle>right paths, you also had 2nd story rooms you could move into and shoot from. There were little rooms with windows all over Cracked. You don't have these kind of choices in most of BO2's maps. The only one you do have it in is "Studio", which is just a reskinning of "Firing Range". Another copout move by Treyarch, by far the laziest developer of the two.

      • Re: Please...no tiny maps
        adw1983

        A team full of snipers will still lose Search and Destroy because they cannot deal with the close quarters near the objectives.

        • Re: Please...no tiny maps
          iivrruummii

          Not all objectives are located in close quarters.  Many maps on BO2 have long lines of sights toward the bomb sites.

          • Re: Please...no tiny maps
            adw1983

            That is where good and balanced map design comes into the picture.

            On very large maps, one bombsite should be protected inside a building and the other should normally be rather unprotected.

             

            And B flag should not be completely unprotected like it has been in too many MW3 and BO2 maps, making domination with randoms versus teams an impossible chore unless you run smoke grenades plus flak jacket plus ghost plus a shotty every time you try to capture B.

            Of course, if enemies were unable to spawn and run over to and kill you on B where you killed them 3-5 seconds ago, it would not need too much protection, but alas -- it takes ~5 seconds to get a sightline to B on most maps it seems.

  • Re: Please...no tiny maps
    Bobthrobber

    100% agree with OP. Also, if they can't figure out a way to make reasonable spawns, just do it counterstrike style and have people always spawn in the same place based on their team. Spawn trapping in MW3 is beyond control and they did absolutely nothing to stop it even though it is described as cheating by the code of conduct. Literally 75% of team games end up in one team getting spawntrapped and there is very little at all you can do about it it means free kills for them and unfair deaths for you.

  • Re: Please...no tiny maps
    n1Assassin

    Cod4 maps size and max 64 slots on server.

  • Re: Please...no tiny maps
    CableGuy

    RunAndGun1 wrote:

     

     

    Please, stop with the tiny maps already.

    I'll not make a decision on purchasing this title until after release.....

     

    Small maps and I'm out.

  • Re: Please...no tiny maps
    scotland-rules

    I hate how people always say "go play BF3 if you want big maps"

     

    When people say big maps on Cal of Duty they mean like CoD4, MW2 and BO1 sized maps, they don't mean BF3 sized.

     

    MW2 maps were prefect because even though the maps were big they still offered diverse gameplay.