3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 27, 2013 8:22 AM by jeepchick RSS

ON PS3 THE NAMES OF THE HACKERS THAT ARE NUMBER 1 IN THE WORLD ON CAREER SCORE NEED BANNING OFF GAME REED

saswookey1

APOLIGYS FOR MY SPELLING 

FIRST , to no who is cheating on the game you have to check there stats how long there played , if there got less that 300 kills on there gun and how there get up the top so quick like SPM  score per minit ,,,, i dont like cheaters or boosters i send all my if i catch any 1 boosting cheating i copy the game play and i send it to Booster Buster wether they act on it i dont no ,

now if you go on to ps3 Barracks ,LADERBOARDS , press tryangle move to all , THEN press SQUARE , should bring you to the NUMBER 1 in the world there are the names , i thing the people that work for black ops should do some thing with them people as its so unfare on people that play it proply most people use to Boost is Tactical Insertion it needs to stop .

ok TOP NAMES IN THE WORLD ARE FOR HACKING IS  on PS3

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

theres 12 names from the first page on Career score hacker names in the world and them people must be still playing dont no why they have not been baned and deranked of the leaderboards i looked at that hello kitty game play to see how they got up there and a drama was in it and they was getting score 999999 SPM with Vsats with 1 kill and swarm 1 kill can any 1 from the Black ops team ban theres people its unfare on the rest iv reported a numbersus times nothing have been done il its the score per minit gives them away then look in there volt