3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 26, 2013 1:47 PM by AxelSpoonz RSS

I got kicked out of Hardcore SnD for killing an enemy?

indicrous

Ok, I was playing Black Ops II: Hardcore Search and Destroy on Drone, and I was going 9-1, It was the 4th round we were up 3-0, I found the second to last enemy on the team, snuck up behind him and shot him in the head with my Scar H with Red Dot and Select Fire. After killing him I instantly died and the Kill Feed said "Mistakes were made" then kicked me from the game! I had not shot a Teammate once in that game or any friendly equipments, so why on earth did I get kicked? I lost all EXP from the game as if I didn't even play it, but I have half of the game still in my recent games in theater. Has this happened to anyone else? This JUST happened to me and I feel like it's a big issue that needs to be addressed.  It is beyound me how or even WHY it happened!

-6/26/2013 10:17 AM.

• Re: I got kicked out of Hardcore SnD for killing an enemy?
    xmrythem

I have never seen this. Did you use any scorestreaks such as hellstorm or LG? sentry gun? I can't really say much other than you must have TK'd earlier without knowing without seeing your replay.

jeepchick

I moved your thread to the Technical Support section for further assistance from our Activision Assist staff.

In the event that you are not contacted within a few hours, or would like to seek immediate assistance, then please consider the following options:

Be sure to include your platform and gamertag when contacting them.

Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
    Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM

AxelSpoonz

Hello Indicrous,

In your original post, you stated that your Kill Death Ration was 9/1 so you would have accumulated one if not some of your score streaks. Do you remember if you had activated one before the final kill that could have accidentally killed a team mate? If you're not sure you can always check the scoreboard and what weapons/streaks were used on the Elite web site in the recent matches section.

What is your Xbox Gamertag or PSN ID?

Regards, ^Axel Spoons