18 Replies Latest reply: Jun 23, 2013 5:58 AM by BobbyMcGee RSS

Support...

BobbyMcGee

Just got done with a match on carrier. The enemy movement was extremely glitchy, very hard to hit with ksg, the gameplay just didn't feel right. Threw a emp at their sentry gun which was on top of one of the jets, and nothing. That could have been my fault. Oh and halfway through the match this terrible sound started Coming through my headset. On top of several missed shots that even when reviewed in theater were very questionable, the sentry gun in gameplay and final kill cam sounded really weird and continued to make sound all the way into the lobby. Everyone with a Mic quit, and when I did I hit the home menu button and my wii u froze. Any devs or mods care to comment? These matches with strange "feeling" gameplay, very glitchy and not at all like lag, are occurring more and more. And more often than not the enemy team wins by a landslide. I would appreciate a better response than "hit the report button"...

• Re: Support...
    97alexk

Devs and mod say they dont forget about the wii u or bringing support to the wii u, wich is not correct.

They will not care for anything that has to do with nintendo , they wont patch this game or bring us the ''word we cannot say''. I actually found this game fun with the zombies and the stuff, but its to broken and support lacking. Another word treyarch is too interested in money so they cant give us support just because we have a small playerbase. Thats how gaming companies have become.

BobbyMcGee

Lol, zombies was the reason I bought the game. Back before wii u even came out we were promised they would be "back and in full force on the wii u". That was the exact quote from Activision. Shafted is how I feel.

97alexk

Yeah zombies is alot of fun, but i really dont like green run, so something new would be great. Treyarch is so much not caring for us they dont even recognize to respond to our discussion.

EpicNES

I'm wondering what the support looks like with ghosts for wii u, same **** as in mw3, only if it will come to wii u, cuz they dont confirm nor deny it. Whatever the reason is.

BobbyMcGee

Well its a weekend and even when trey was around he usually wouldn't post on weekends. Honestly its sad more than anything. We had our little community, decent feedback, and now it seems to be ending on a sour note. Regardless of "their" reasons (whomever that may be?) or whether or not we even get ghosts, they are alienating a customer base. Even if ghosts comes, how long are people willing to get less than every other system, without any explanation or reason as to why. I mean at least we seemed to get decent developer feedback/interaction, and then it just stops with no explanation, after we were told wed be getting another update. I don't get it.

I_Am_Overpowered

they promised you a bunch  stuff on the Wii and didn't deliver. But you still bought a wiiu hoping it be better? you know what they say fool me once shame on you.........

PenguinAvenger

I guess that would be so if one bought a Wii U solely for CoD; which would be dumb, no offense.  I would not buy a console based on one game.  Me, I bought a Wii U because I was interested on various games, current and upcoming, so the CoD franchise no delivering is no big deal.  Next time I'll just carefully observe how the game turns out and decide if I'll buy it or skip it.

Padiego

Basically, I bought a Wii U a week after launch because I wanted to play some good old BO2 with the wiimote until the franchises arrived. So for a few months, BO2 was the only game I played, and I enjoyed it. When the game started to get stale, I started playing AC3 and sonic all stars. When those games got stale, I started playing NSMBU. When I finished that game to 100% completion, I got MH3U, which I ended up getting extremely addicted to. Something happened in my life and that's where my gaming addicition ended. No longer the hardcore gamer I used to be, playing games 24/7 not giving a sh*t about anything else. I still play games, just not as religiously as before. Lately, I've been mostly using my Wii U to watch Doctor Who. I've watched all episodes from the 10th and 11th doctor. Right now I'm watching the 9th doctor. So far.....my favorite's the 10th. Ermm......what was I talking about?

BobbyMcGee

the reasons ports were half assed on the wii were obvious due to specs though...