1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 100 Replies Latest reply: Jun 22, 2013 10:45 PM by BuX Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Maps, are we complaining again.
    blarkw

I agree 100%, Drew, 100%!

I think that's why I get so pissy, cause I know what they can do they just take a lazy way out.

Excellent post. Though as long as there are people that don't care or keep asking for old reskinned maps they will continue to be lazy, sadly.

• 51. Re: Maps, are we complaining again.
    ZomblSlaya

but the thing is there not than in depth though are they its a 5 step easter egg per map, it isnt big at all, and yes we are getting a ray gun, something which has been in zombies since the first zombie map its not new at all, which is why i think zombie fans deserve something more than a rehashed map or 1 single zombies map in a map pack plus i dont think the next map pack will have any mp maps in it anyway, it proberly will be zombies, im guessing they will follow the route they took in blops 1 lets just hope that the other 4 maps arent rehashed bo1 maps

• 52. Re: Maps, are we complaining again.
    deamonomic

blarkw wrote:

I agree 100%, Drew, 100%!

I think that's why I get so pissy, cause I know what they can do they just take a lazy way out.

Excellent post. Though as long as there are people that don't care or keep asking for old reskinned maps they will continue to be lazy, sadly.

again how is reskinning ONE out of 4 maps a total of 2 out of 12 maps released is being lazy. Why cant it just be the developers doing something for OTHER fans? Why does it make them lazy? Specifically when MOST game developers such as bungie and numerous others also do the same thing. So are most developers just lazy? Or are you guys being a little too harsh?

• 53. Re: Maps, are we complaining again.
    nicedrewishfela

Not arguing with you, at all. Sorry if you think I am.

I guess it baffles me why people want old stuff instead of encouraging the Devs to give us something new. We've been there, done that. Why pay to do it again? When they are well done, I don't mind as much.. but still in the back of my head I kind of wonder what could have been if they put the effort into something new.

And Whatever they did on COD4, they did it well because that game was amazing. Maybe the devs could learn from that model?

• 54. Re: Maps, are we complaining again.
    Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

I agree 100%.

If we keep on accepting this then we can expect a rehash of a rehash on BO3.

Imagine playing a re-skin of NT 2025, Studio, and Uplink in BO3. That's just unacceptable in my opinion. I'm also pretty sure they will re-skin Hijacked, Raid, and Slums due to its popularity and that's laziness.

• 55. Re: Maps, are we complaining again.
    deamonomic

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Not arguing with you, at all. Sorry if you think I am.

I guess it baffles me why people want old stuff instead of encouraging the Devs to give us something new. We've been there, done that. Why pay to do it again? When they are well done, I don't mind as much.. but still in the back of my head I kind of wonder what could have been if they put the effort into something new.

And Whatever they did on COD4, they did it well because that game was amazing. Maybe the devs could learn from that model?

(im arguing I guess?)

what baffles me is that you guys seem to have the impression that you are not getting anything new. Its not like they are not making any new maps at all. they are simply throwing a bone to those who like the old maps. the players who want something new  are STILL GETTING IT. 10 new maps and 2 old ones to please the fans. does that REALLY seem like them being lazy? You guys get 3 whole new maps per DLC pack and those who like the old maps get one.

Why do you guys want them to take that away from those who do want and like the old maps, their one map per DLC, simply because you are getting a single less new map. Does having only 3 new maps as opposed to 4 really bother you that much?

I get that you guys want new stuff but thats no reason to ignore those who want to see some of the old things return and again those who want new are still getting what they want FAR more so then those who want the old ones remade.

regarding the cod 4 comment so you DO want maps that you have seen before? so the strategy of copy and pasting DOES work? then im horribly confused as to what you are arguing.

• 56. Re: Maps, are we complaining again.
    nicedrewishfela

It's like you aren't even reading what I post.

• 57. Re: Maps, are we complaining again.
    starbuckfrack

I dont like SOME maps that have been rehashed but you have to remember COD isnt the only game that gave us old maps twice. BF3 has rehashed maps as well.

• 58. Re: Maps, are we complaining again.
    deamonomic

nicedrewishfela wrote:

It's like you aren't even reading what I post.

I did read your post?

You dont have to wonder. they are called COVE, DETOUR, RUSH, MAGMA, ENCORE, VERTIGO, HYDRO, GRIND, DOWNHILL, MIRAGE, AND thats ontop of all the maps that Came with the game.

so after giving you 10 ----->NEW<----- maps WHY OH WHY, is it considered lazy that they are deciding to devote a little bit of time to bring old maps back for the decent amount of players who want them to return. Why does it have to be ALL or Nothing with everyone these days? I mean you guys act like by them putting ONE map per DLC that its somehow their plan and that they will actually ramp it up and just stop making new maps all together.

• 59. Re: Maps, are we complaining again.
    nicedrewishfela

You are putting words into my mouth. My preference is for all new maps, plain and simple. I am not saying it is right or wrong, it is the way I feel and I have explained my reasoning.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next