1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 100 Replies Latest reply: Jun 22, 2013 10:45 PM by BuX Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Maps, are we complaining again.
    nicedrewishfela

Not sure what you are on about... Nuketown has just never been one of my favorite maps. I know how to play it, I just don't enjoy playing it.

It is one of the maps that brings out the worst in this community. Have had some good times playing it... but only in small doses.

• 31. Re: Maps, are we complaining again.
    MUPHinATHONG

I am not against them selling us reskinned maps, but I do have a problem with paying the same amount of money for it. To explain:

Map pack 1: 4 new maps, DLC gun, Zombie Map -- $15

Map pack 2: 3 new maps, 1 reskinned map, Zombie Map -- $15

Map pack 3: 3 new maps, 1 reskinned map, Zombie Map -- $15

If they want to give us reskinned maps, fine, but lower the price to $10 or $12.. I knew after paying for the Elite during Modern Warfare 3 that something like this would happen, and those that paid the $50 up front would ultimately be ripped off. I decided to purchase the map packs 1-by-1, and I'm glad that I won't have to spend any money on this next pack.

• 32. Re: Maps, are we complaining again.
    starbuckfrack

Treyarch doesnt make the decision of what maps to give you. Activision does.

See you have a choice not to buy the maps. Even when you bought the season pass. If you feel ripped off buying the season pass then you shouldnt have forked over your money so fast.

I bought the season pass, and I blame myself for paying in advance this timetoo, just like that fiasco we had last year with the MW3 maps.

• 33. Re: Maps, are we complaining again.
    ZomblSlaya

yeah but 4/5th of my dlc goes to mp maps which i dont play, now add up the cost from waw, yeah its alot. i think 3 mp map packs and 1 zombies map pack is fair for the dlc releases, your still getting alot, your getting over all 12 mp maps if they did 3 mp map pack and 1 zombies pack, then zombie players would get 8 zombies maps. if they do just all mp dlcs then youl get 16 mp maps, now is that more or less maps than what shipped with the game, also think of this, zombies fans get 1 map to play with for another 2 months till the next map, thats along time for such small content and dont tell me your gonna play bo2 mp after ghosts comes out, because youl play ghosts, but what will zombies players have when ghosts comes out a years worth of waiting, so its only fair if zombies fans get what they have deserved ever since bo2 came out, plus mp maps arent worth it i mean all you get is stupid re runs of older maps

• 34. Re: Maps, are we complaining again.
    ZomblSlaya

yeah but 4/5th of my dlc goes to mp maps which i dont play, now  add up the cost from waw, yeah its alot. i think 3 mp map packs and 1  zombies map pack is fair for the dlc releases, your still getting alot,  your getting over all 12 mp maps if they did 3 mp map pack and 1 zombies  pack, then zombie players would get 8 zombies maps. if they do just all  mp dlcs then youl get 16 mp maps, now is that more or less maps than  what shipped with the game, also think of this, zombies fans get 1 map  to play with for another 2 months till the next map, thats along time  for such small content and dont tell me your gonna play bo2 mp after  ghosts comes out, because youl play ghosts, but what will zombies  players have when ghosts comes out a years worth of waiting, so its only  fair if zombies fans get what they have deserved ever since bo2 came  out, plus mp maps arent worth it i mean all you get is stupid re runs of  older maps

• 35. Re: Maps, are we complaining again.
    MUPHinATHONG

In Modern Warfare 2, there were 2 map packs. Each came with 4 new maps, and 2 old maps. Price? $15.. I would be perfectly happy with that setup. Getting 8 new maps and 4 brought back the exact same as they were in the previous title for $30 is a lot better than 13 new maps and 3 old maps for $60.. Studio is still Firing Range. I could care less that it looks a little different.

• 36. Re: Maps, are we complaining again.
    nicedrewishfela

Again, Zombie players are getting a good deal. Look how in depth each pack has been. The storylines. It is unrealistic to expect more than one per release.  And now you all are getting a "Ray Gun"?

• 37. Re: Maps, are we complaining again.
    MUPHinATHONG

I don't understand why you would do that... But I guess if it's that important to play the next Call of Duty zombie map, then more power to you..

• 38. Re: Maps, are we complaining again.
    starbuckfrack

4 dollars a map sounds good to me considering you can play that map any time you want to.

Right now I feel ripped off, but maybe thats because they did such a bad video on them this time.

We will see once they actually show up.

• 39. Re: Maps, are we complaining again.
    MUPHinATHONG

Exactly. I can play that map anytime I want... By putting in Black Ops I. Now I am forced to pay for maps that I have already bought if I want any new content. And they are always saying, "the community asked for it, so we are bringing it back!" Who is saying, "put Firing Range in the game, I'll give you another 5 bucks if you do!" ? I know I never asked for that.. And I'm sure there are a lot more who didn't ask for reskinned maps either. Call of Duty is getting lazy, and we are slowly starting to accept it, but yet continue to dish out money to them. Don't really understand why.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next