1 2 3 4 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Jun 23, 2013 12:49 PM by starbuckfrack Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Worst COD To Date?
    starbuckfrack

Maybe you should try checking online if you arent 100 percent sure/.

Black Ops broke records. First day sales 5.6 million A year later 25 million copies.

MW3 broke black ops records . 6.5 million in the first day soon to be surpassed by Black Ops 2.

Black Ops 2 barely broke Mw3 sales records. 7.5 millikn the first month.

Heres more detail dated may 2013

1. Injustice: Gods Among Us (360, PS3, Wii U)**

2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (360, PS3, PC, Wii U)**

3. Donkey Kong Country Returns (3DS, Wii)

4. Dead Island: Riptide (360, PS3, PC)**

5. Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS)

6. Metro: Last Light (360, PS3, PC)

7. NBA 2K13 (360, PS3, Wii, Wii U, PSP, PC)**

8. Bioshock Infinite (360, PS3, PC)**

9. Battlefield 3 (360, PS3, PC)**

you cant go off web pages that are a year or two old you know.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/2013-s-best-selling-video-games--so-far-121312729. html

• 11. Re: Worst COD To Date?
    starbuckfrack

Companies dont have a "fan base". Just because you bought the game last year entitles you to nothing more than anyone else. Did they ever give you a map for free because you bought the last 3 games ?

A companies job is to get more customers constantly, not to kiss the butt of some guy that bought the game for 5 years.

their job is to keep expanding.

Tell me, has any phone company that you been with for ten years ever given you the big discount that they give new customers. Has your 10 year satellite company given you 6 rooms for free instead of giving it to new customers ?

• 12. Re: Worst COD To Date?
    SitRepPro

Nothing wrong with the DSR or the SVU.  In fact the SVU is pretty bad as you have to ADS for nearly half a second and you only get a 1HK to the head without a suppressor.  DSR has great body multipliers but I should hope so given that the weapon takes so long to ADS.

Nothing wrong with EMP grenades.  They're there to uproot campers since Claymores etc are able to be resupplied.

The reason why Flak Jacket makes you survive explosive kills is, well, that is its job.  I'm kind of tired seeing players toss the C4 nonchalantly knowing the Scavenger will just give them a new one upon a gun kill.  Given the maps are overly small, this issue is not worth being worried about.  Now have explosives as perks (C4, RPG and Claymores in one slot etc) and no Flak Jacket then may be people wouldn't toss them around like freebies.  If you want explosive spam, MW2 is just the game for you.

R870 has wide hipspread but awful range from previous shotguns.  It's much easier to spam the PDW like everyone else.

Knifing was nerfed because the "community" moaned for years because of Commando.  Even Commando was arguably outclassed as a yellow perk and each time people moan about panic knifing and yet, we have weapons with decent hipfire spreads like SMGs and attachments to reduce this further, like Laser Sight, so people can panic gun instead.

• 13. Re: Worst COD To Date?
    dirtycallahan

you should learn to read i said the FIRST black ops, not black ops 2.

• 14. Re: Worst COD To Date?
    nicedrewishfela

It is what you make it.

• 15. Re: Worst COD To Date?
    starbuckfrack

I did read. You notice how I showed you that Black OPs ONE did not sell as much as Black Ops TWO.

look on that recent like I posted for you. It shows Black Ops TWO was the best selling game so far.

I started my post stating that Black Ops was the first of the 3 to break records. Then MW3 broke those records which was followed by black Ops TWO breaking those records.

• 16. Re: Worst COD To Date?
    SonicDG

Black Ops 2                      1/6

Modern Warfare 2              2/6

Modern Warfare 1              3/6

Black Ops 1                      4/6

World at War                     5/6

Modern Warfare 3              6/6

LOVE the pick 10

LOVE the Zombie maps

LOVE the Multyplayer balance

LIKE most of the maps

Best way to improve the game is to give it all of MW2's maps and give us dedicated servers like Gears of War 3 has.....

Any gun balance I can live with so if your numbers show some stuff needs nerfing then go ahead :-)

• 17. Re: Worst COD To Date?
    JustDat_Guy

I think this is the best actually. The only guns that could use some tuning are the shotguns. The range is crazy. The bouncing betty's are annoying too but nothing that engineer can't handle.

• 18. Re: Worst COD To Date?
    PutThatCatDown

I love how this guy thinks the zombie maps are great. They all suck. Play world at war or black ops 1, those zombie maps, it's an accomplishment to make it to 25 on solo, black ops 2, even new players get to round 35 on solo. MotD was probably the most fun but the easiest zombie map, Die Rise was probably the most like the old zombie maps, TranZit was just an absolute fail even if it is fun at times. The zombie maps are OKAY compared to black ops 1 maps, but to world at war? Complete fails.

• 19. Re: Worst COD To Date?
    SonicDG

Dude look at my list, I have played BO1 and WaW, it's called an oppinion

1 2 3 4 Previous Next