21 Replies Latest reply: Jun 20, 2013 8:51 AM by McZomBsauce RSS

So this really bugs me. I know it bugs a lot of you as well.

McZomBsauce

So with all the hype about a certain someone and a certain website of theirs putting out info before its released, I decided to go over there a couple of weeks ago and check it out. So far, I have seen them bashing everyone and all of the members do seen to think of this slicer takin someone as a god. There is nothing special about him except he gets leaked info. Ok, so what? Anyone can get leaked info and probably do better than he does with it. Never watched his videos cuz I feel it would be a waste of time, but reason the forums just now, he bashes jimmy saying the dev cannot even get the real name right. He said "we know the real name" as in his cult. He is retarded. In every dlc video, they have referred to the map as the name, not the location. It is tranzit, not green run. It is die rise, not Great Leap Forward, and motd, not Alcatraz. So this is no different. It is buried, rather than ???? Location name. So screw him thinking he is all knowing when he is flat out wrong right there. Plus, he was bashing ngt and I am sorry, but ngt is one of the best you tubers in the zombie community and I know a lot will agree. He doesn't put anyone down, he gives credit to everyone. He does it the right way IMO. Also, this certain someone said that mrdalekjd made a video after talking to him and using his info, but didn't credit him at all and now says he is cut off. Hello, he credited ou in the description and have a link to your channel you fcukwad. This guy is retarded, and I know understand what everyone has been saying this whole time. Forget PausetheWork (sorry, only thing i could come up with) and their gay ass ****.

• Re: So this really bugs me. I know it bugs a lot of you as well.
    McZomBsauce

Wow typos out the ass. Sorry guys. I'm sure you can understand it well enough. I'm not on a computer to edit it, and my phone is being retarded.

CSAWWWWW

I guess I don't really pay much mind to guys/people like that, or discussions involving them- most of the time bad press still equals ad time. It is nice to see that the majority of people have agreed that they aren't very, well, good, along with being disrespectful, biased, arrogant and self-righteous. I have watched one video of theirs awhile ago, and decided right then and there that this 'team' has nothing to offer me... ever. Even if it is a solid leak, or perhaps good advice... No. Kinda like commending Ed Gein's "This is how you hang a deer" youtube video (if it existed).

i dont watch ngt but do ptg, and honestly i just blur out whatever they say about other channels and what not. i watch their content for zombies info only. You bashing them as well doesn't make you any different.

....it's pretty blunt as to who you are talking about. and this feeling you have of me being a "cult member" is wrong. And I quote:

you said:

" Forget PausetheWork (sorry, only thing i could come up with) and their gay ass ****." <--which doesn't make you any better than them. But you could be. i dont know you too well and barely know them to judge.

indirectly bashing someone is still bashing. Don't make a thread about it, if you don't want people giving their opinions. Plus i said i only watch their content that is any way, future zombie info. Whatever grudge either channel has for each other, i could care less.

McZomBsauce

I was bashing this person for bashing others. That is the difference. I am not just bashing someone cuz I don't like them. And you cannot confirm who I am talking about. Either way, you are the only person commenting on my "bashing" and I can take that. It is your opinion. And apparently you are the only one with that opinion. I am sure the majority of the community agrees with me, and that does not make us the same as this person. But the stuff that is said about other on this other site, is just rediculous and there is no reason for then to say it. Especially when they are trying to bash a dev for saying something incorrectly, but they themselves are incorrect. I only put out correct info when I post. If I am speculating, I will say so. I never say something as 100% fact unless it truly is. So idc what you say, it might sound harsh, but I am sorry. You are one person. I hate that try talk that way, and I made a post about it. If you want to stick up for them, then go to their site if you know who I am talking about, which as I said, you don't. But you assume and then piont fingers at me for assuming something about you. So you must be just as bad. Just saying. But I am curious, how do you enjoy watching a channel and just blurring out what they say about others? I am really curious. How can that be entertaining? You just don't care? That either means you don't care about anyone but yourself, or it's not that you don't care, bu instead support them. These are my "assumptions" so feel free to comment on them as well if you think I am assuming too much.

I don't get it, it makes it okay to bash one when the other person starts first? That is how bullies are made. I prefer to stay out of it thank you. If I so choose to watch one over the other, that is my choice. I don't need to give reasons, plus you stated you don't care. I'm merely only trying to see why you would stoop to their level? I am not defending that person in any other way. And *obviously* not a fangirl who says "(Insert persons name)ism over Turantula." <--don't want to "assume" you are talking about PTG/NZT though, since you said it wasnt. 

And since you don't watch their youtube videos, you don't know that sometimes they just talk about theories. Not all their videos are about said other channel.

I'll end it here, seeing as you will always choose one side.

McZomBsauce

Oh I was absolutely sticking up for spider and ngt. I will not deny that, I did in fact say that in my post. I just won't mention the other. And as far as I am concerned, saying screw someone for being arrogant and trash talking other people is really not bashing them. You keep thinig what you want though. This is rediculous that we are arguing about this anyway. And I never said I don't care, where did you get that from? I am just curious how you can enjoy watching something and having to blur out bits of it. You can't answer that? Ok. Gtfo. I am done arguing with you over something so stupid. I will continue to defend the community and those that really contribute towards it. I will not however support a cult who thinks they are better than everyone just because their leader has an inside source. Oh well.

and i quote you said:

PutThatCatDown

Lol, a few months back I posted a thread on their forum with a title "New Zombie map info leaked by Treyarch!" and then all that was in the thread was "NGT > Benn" lolol. All they posted was stuff like "In Benn we trust" or "Benn is as to God as NGT is to Satan" LOL.

I got blocked from his channel I raged so hard at him for bashing NGT.

That transgender is a prick.