1 48 49 50 51 52 Previous Next 531 Replies Latest reply: Apr 13, 2014 11:51 PM by like2nap03 Go to original post RSS
  • 490. Re: 4H Ω Behold The 4 Horsemen «WiiU & 360 & PS3 & Wii» Est. 2008
    EliteKing

Wwerocksforlifeman wrote:

How easy is the site and stuff i have a learning disablity simalier to autism psn seahawksruleduh

umm, its pretty easy.

register, get approved, fill out an app, contact PS3 leads, game with them, get a decision.

simple as that.

• 491. Re: 4H Ω Behold The 4 Horsemen «WiiU & 360 & PS3 & Wii» Est. 2008
    EliteKing

like2nap03 wrote:

if you see me online send me an invite.  If you want me to just join without being invited I can.  I just haven't been because it feels like I'm being rude and I don't want to impose. 

I was on quite a while yesterday but i didn't see y'all on there.  Nintedont actually teamed up with me and we did some buttkicking.  He just hopped on and partied up with me. Last week I only got on a couple of nights.  I was doing yard work at 2:00am instead of gaming (sounds crazy but true).  Had to get caught up on all that.  I'll be on tonight from about 1:30am to 3:30am central time.   Probably be like that most days this week unless I'm just too tired. 

there is nothing rude about it.

if you are on i'll send an invite, if you see us on, join up, dont hesitate.

we're all pretty excited about the idea of you gamin with us, lol it just hasnt happened yet.

squad up!

yardwork at 2am sounds better than 2pm, its been hotter than a mofer here and i can see where you are coming from.

queen and i have you added on skype, dont forget about that either, if you can cool, if you cant its ok.

• 492. Re: 4H Ω Behold The 4 Horsemen «WiiU & 360 & PS3 & Wii» Est. 2008
    like2nap03

Cool I'll do it.  

I forgot to mention that my headset also requires a power cord.  So I left out one wire.  It also needs an adapter for the cable that goes from the inline controller to the laptop (the one that lets me hear you).  That's also the cable that would be going to the gamepad if I was using that for voicechat.  For some reason, you can't just connect the inline controller to the gamepad with a 3.5mm stereo cable.  The controller was designed for an Xbox controller.  So it expects a 3.5mm connector on the inline controller end, and a 2.5mm connector on the other end that would connect to the gamepad or the laptop.  So I have to use a cable that has different sized ends.  Then I have to put a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter on it.  Weird how that works, but using a cable that has 3.5mm connectors on both ends doesn't.  (see!  Takes forever to explain that whole thing!)

Yard work.  It never ends.  Bout to go mow the yard now.  I so don't want to lol. 

• 493. Re: 4H Ω Behold The 4 Horsemen «WiiU & 360 & PS3 & Wii» Est. 2008
    like2nap03

So does Block have his own youtube channel?  Or is the 4H channel the channel he normally puts vidoes on?

• 494. Re: 4H Ω Behold The 4 Horsemen «WiiU & 360 & PS3 & Wii» Est. 2008
    EliteKing

wow man, that is confusing.

www.youtube.com/TheOfficial4Horsemen is Queen's & mine. although if 4H members want to post an awesome video on there, they can.

Blocks channel is there.

...and Queen's and myself's newest channel, which will feature real life thing

• 495. Re: 4H Ω Behold The 4 Horsemen «WiiU & 360 & PS3 & Wii» Est. 2008
    EliteKing

WarPig - check out the W@W section, DEERHUNTER made an account and im trying to see if you guys are able to hook up.

not sure what times he plays, but i know hes supposed to be pretty good...

we'll see.

• 496. Re: 4H Ω Behold The 4 Horsemen «WiiU & 360 & PS3 & Wii» Est. 2008
    like2nap03

I'll be online tomorrow night (Monday night).  Friday and Saturday I got caught up in Darksiders 2.  Today I I'm working a 16 hour shift on 3 hours sleep (I forgot I had to work it, so I went to bed at the normal time last night) so I'll be going straight to bed when I do finally get home.  But I should be on Monday night around the usual time.

• 497. Re: 4H Ω Behold The 4 Horsemen «WiiU & 360 & PS3 & Wii» Est. 2008
    EliteKing

cool, looking forward to it!

• 498. Re: 4H Ω Behold The 4 Horsemen «WiiU & 360 & PS3 & Wii» Est. 2008
    like2nap03

I Great games lately y'all!  Been a lot of fun.  Definitely want to keep playing. 

Queen, in an effort to stay on your good side, I must say that you didn't aim like a girl today, and you sound like a 22 year old.     lol

• 499. Re: 4H Ω Behold The 4 Horsemen «WiiU & 360 & PS3 & Wii» Est. 2008
    EliteQueen

o.O LIES. Last night games were terrible for me and I sure felt like I aimed like a girl. >.> I didnt call in my best streaks. >=( I dont care if my KD was 2.00 + lol. I want to call in my streaks. More people need to start getting on this game so we can have better connections. >.> rawr

im lost... me sound like a 22 year old? im going to cry now.

anyway... last nights games were okay last. look forward to gaming tonight! I hope to call in my high streaks.

1 48 49 50 51 52 Previous Next