10 Replies Latest reply: Jun 18, 2013 5:33 PM by maccabi RSS

Ghosts Reveal

DemonHunter777

Love how you try and watch the reveal today, but you can't get it on the xbox or computer. Man these companies are inept.

• Re: Ghosts Reveal

I had no problems watching it.

WolfRidge

Just finished watching it, pretty epic.

Try now the live steam is over, it's well worth a look.

Well, its too amazing to put it in words. InfintyWard, what you have done there, made me crazy, WELL DONE IN ALL THE HARD EFFORTS AND PAIN PUT INTO THIS GAME, its the first time i'm mentioning this but... I rate this game over 9000.

Thank You All Companies That Combined Your Efforts Into One And Made This Unbelievably Awesome Game.

I thought they did a pretty nice job.

GoldenFAL

I wanted to see some multiplayer. But overall im not feeling the dog!

filthy3627

Worst cod presentation ever. 5 minutes of swimming and 5 minutes of a dog mauling people. This is comical, they are selling they're game on a damn dog? Real shepards are trained in german, and even the ones who are trained in the US with english would not understand to.. "Take out the one on the left". This is absurd and I can not believe this is the best they can come up with. I am a true cod fan since cod 3 and I honestly hope this cod fails so bad that they have to re-evaluate the entire franchise or just call it quits. I know that is doubtful, however these guys are making a mockery of what cod once was and should be.

Fireman0025

i think that you are directing the dog with the computer tablet, not giving him orders by words.... which i still thought was a little rediculous

maccabi

Fireman0025 wrote:

i think that you are directing the dog with the computer tablet, not giving him orders by words.... which i still thought was a little rediculous

Riley is equipped with a heap of stuff that is attached to him a camra mount , speaker to hear commands and vibration things to give silent commands,.

the tablet is a control hub that allows the operator to view through the camera on the dog and issue commands either vocally or by the vibration thing when stealth is needed.. as far out as it seems it is based on real world tech already used by the military.

nuttin2say

IW - when you have guns shooting underwater and killing people that are 20-30 yards away, the game loses credibility. That's not even a plausible shot. You could get away with someone doing it 3 or 4 feet away, but a bullet is never going to travel 20 or 30 yards underwater ... and it certainly would not have the velocity to kill someone.

I know this is a video game, but, for the umpteen-millionth time, the game needs to be relative; it needs to have plausible elements or else it becomes Halo.

basketball1367

Note that the gun used underwater is an APS, a Russian weapon specifically designed to work under water. I also saw that it doesn't fire bullets, but fires something to "paralyze" the enemy. If I find the link to it, I'll add it.

As for my opinions on the presentation, it looked nice. I like the integration of man's best friend. I haven't pre-ordered it yet because I primarily play multiplayer and haven't seen that footage yet.

So far, IW has done everything right in my opinion.