13 Replies Latest reply: Jun 12, 2013 11:17 AM by TopFighter RSS

Hack Threat?

SentinelLyons

Today I was trolling by flashbanging my teammates at spawn in HC SnD. Trolling may piss people off- but it isn't against the rules. So this guy said if i flashed him one more time, he would call his hacker friend to boot me offline. I have never taken a threat seriously, but he was uber possed and serious. Do you think i will be? And can I post his gamertag for people to see?

• Re: Hack Threat?
    SentinelLyons

I forgot to add in there I DID flash him again, so he may of called his friend.

PutThatCatDown

Dude, don't listen to people like that. Hacking doesn't work that way. Sure, his "friend" might be able to kick you off your internet for a few minutes, but for him to actually steal your xbox live access, he would have to hack microsoft. Which, only people I can think of that would be able to do that is Anonymous, but they were caught a few months back.  And you can't post his gamertag, for some gay ass reason it's against the forum rules.

SentinelLyons

Ahh. Thanks for informing me! And I probably wouldn't notice if I got booted offline by the guy because I frequently disconnect from XBL because my internet sucks.

deamonomic

SentinelLyons wrote:

Ahh. Thanks for informing me! And I probably wouldn't notice if I got booted offline by the guy because I frequently disconnect from XBL because my internet sucks.

you would have to reset your modem if he did. or atleast I always had to. but in the end I kinda hope he does, you seem to deserve it.

Schoat333

Was he boosting or something? What was the point of your trolling?

PERSEUS

SentinelLyons wrote:

Today I was trolling by flashbanging my teammates at spawn in HC SnD. Trolling may piss people off- but it isn't against the rules. So this guy said if i flashed him one more time, he would call his hacker friend to boot me offline. I have never taken a threat seriously, but he was uber possed and serious. Do you think i will be? And can I post his gamertag for people to see?

And if he told you he was going to call Jesus and tell Jesus to ban you from Heaven? Would you have believed him then?

Besides you were "trolling" get a scare or two is well deserved.

gdexter

That's what you get got being a noob and spamming your team

OUHATEME

Flashbanging your teammates on purpose over and over at spawn. Yes that is against the rules, you can be reported on xbl for grief.

Xx67Customs

I would hope that you would get booted. Trolling randoms that are playing serious should be a kick option anyway. Flash your own teammate three times... kicked. Just like killing them.

zingaa

It's people like you that ruin the game for others, I'm assuming your like 12 so I'll chaulk it up to being a little immature child....btw I wish the dude would hack your account just on principle.

Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

That's really weak. Flashbanging your team mates in HC SND is a crime. You deserve to get hacked. It's people like you that ruins things.

Do it properly and use the RPG next time.

jk

starbuckfrack

SentinelLyons wrote:

Actually greifing other players is against the rules and you can get banned from Xbox Live for it. Its called harrassment.

As for any threats you deserved it for greifing your team.

TopFighter

Please contact Microsoft if you are worried about the legitimacy of the threat. We can do nothing for you here.

TopFighter | Community Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts