9 Replies Latest reply: May 23, 2013 8:35 PM by trialstardragon RSS

Patch notes lied?

icyzyon

Kap-40 was supossedly nerfed.... lies.

It still kills me in 3 shots, 2 if I pull host.

Not to mention the losers spam the hell out of it instead of using real guns. Why not remove it? Solve all the problems.

inb4losersdefendingthegunandtellingmetogetbetter

• Re: Patch notes lied?
    McZOMBI

It's probably damage over range they've reduced from what I can tell. Still destroys up close but doesn't do the same damage at a distance as it used too. Should at least stop people running around like it's a PDW or something.

NoLifeKing29

Why would they remove a gun? lol.

nicedrewishfela

Because if they did the OP would magically stop dying, of course. Didn't you know that Nerfing a gun means its not supposed to kill anyone anymore?

acm2010

Patch notes {REMOVED}

Posted by {REMOVED} on May 23, 2013 7:37 PM 

Kap-40 was {REMOVED nerfed {REMOVED}

It still kills me in 3 shots, 2 if I pull host.

Not to mention {People} spam the hell out of it {REMOVED}. Why {RMOVED} remove it? {REMOVED}

{REMOVED} get better

SitRepPro

Pistols are not real guns now?

ab36

lol Yea it undermines the argument when the OP says remove the KAP or that pistols aren't real guns... They're legitimate weapons, although in my opinion the KAP can basically overshoot its role as a 'secondary'. Shouldn't be removed, just rebalanced in my opinion.

And to whom it may concern, I'm not someone who constantly cries for things to be nerfed. The only thing I think that needed to be nerfed was the dual KAPs and stuff, I thought the rest like the FAL select fire even, the PDW, etc. didn't need to be nerfed. lol

SitRepPro

Just have more damage drop off at longer ranges so that they're good up close but shocking at ranges where other weapons would then be better at.  Even if someone kills at a long range with a pistol then they would have wasted so much ammo.

jwaller123

I will only slightly agree with you on the fact that the pistols do seem to be getting used quite a bit. They do appear to kill rather quickly from ranges that seem a bit odd, but who's to say they didn't aim faster and shoot me in the head? If the connection is off between you and the pistol using player, then you will see some odd stuff. I also play HC so pistols WILL kill pretty quickly anyway. So my comment is from that perspective.

trialstardragon

They are not going to remove it just because you cant deal with ti. Did they ever remove the FMG9 from MW3... no.. because there was no reason too just to make a few players like you happy.