20 Replies Latest reply: Jun 9, 2013 11:49 AM by BanHaMMer RSS

So it begins---------

A new cycle of complaints, wish lists, ideas, and suggestions muffled with videos and crys of unfairness? Yeay

• Re: So it begins---------
    Im_not_BukLau

Just like the suns rises and sets everyday so too shall the CoD cycle continue every year.

Im_not_BukLau wrote:

Just like the suns rises and sets everyday so too shall the CoD cycle continue every year.

Do you think anything will truly be different from previous titles? Meaning, will the experience on the forums and game simply repeat itself?

Im_not_BukLau

I expect everything to be more or less the same i.e. in first week everyone will love the game, then from the second week until christmas everyone will hate it, then after Christmas everyone will love it again becasue they are beasting on Christmas n00bs and then a month after Christmas everyone will hate it again and say how good Black Ops 2 and then when Black Ops 3 is released everyone will say how good Ghosts was.

As for the experience in the game I'm not really expecting any huge differences.

Im_not_BukLau wrote:

I expect everything to be more or less the same i.e. in first week everyone will love the game, then from the second week until christmas everyone will hate it, then after Christmas everyone will love it again becasue they are beasting on Christmas n00bs and then a month after Christmas everyone will hate it again and say how good Black Ops 2 and then when Black Ops 3 is released everyone will say how good Ghosts was.

As for the experience in the game I'm not really expecting any huge differences.

exactly, this is more or less how it goes:

week 1:  before launch: everyone loving everything.

Week 2: Launch, everyone loves it, a few hates

Week 3: Everyone is mixed up

Week 4: Hate galore, claiming BO2 was better.

WolfRidge

MarcusAttilius wrote:

Week 4: Hate galore, claiming BO2 was better.

Not for me, looking back over my COD career there is a pattern.  The pattern is that I do not play Treyarch games nearly as much as IW games.  Everyone has their favourite but I thought MW3 was one of the best COD games I've played.

I have an optimistic feeling about the PS4 version of this game, if I have to wait for it, so be it. As PsnEvans said there will be other next-gen games to give COD a run for its money.

Fireman0025

i am just the opposite. i like treyarch games better, but i will still give this one a go. Either way once the game comes out i stay away from the main areas of the forums because it is just people whining

PsnEvans290

not for me ,i will be buying Battlefield 4 ,killzone 4 and destiny so if ghosts sucks i wont dwell on it il just move on

ChestSplittah

I plan on jumping into the poor house with a huge ravaging of my account to buy many games. There is alot coming out. I'll get this game unless it has some ultra nooby thing like a invisibilty cloak.

sstang1

I have always loved the Infinity Ward games - so I have no doubts I will love this one.

I played the crap out of MW1, 2 and I even loved 3 - which many didn't.

I am ready for COD:Ghosts NOW !!!!

zvers

3 just had terrible connection issues which threw off hit detection. Other than that, I enjoyed it too. What's weird is that BO2 had the same problems in the beginning. They are sharing the engine IMO with minor tweaks from each developer IMO. The similarities are obvious IMO.

zvers wrote:

3 just had terrible connection issues which threw off hit detection. Other than that, I enjoyed it too. What's weird is that BO2 had the same problems in the beginning. They are sharing the engine IMO with minor tweaks from each developer IMO. The similarities are obvious IMO.

yup similarities are there, differance lies in what is added or removed from each dev.