1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Jun 3, 2013 11:12 AM by SawYer Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: what will you be buying PS4 or XBOX one
    WolfRidge

After watching the X1 reveal that's what I thought, with all those app's running will it impact gaming? 

One thing I noticed about both PS4 and X1 reveals, they're obsessed with this multi-functionality!

I just wanna game with my console and watch blu-rays! I have a phone,satellite tv,laptop etc already. 

Beware all of all eggs in one basket

• 21. Re: what will you be buying PS4 or XBOX one
    Fireman0025

It comes down to three things: Price, Perks, and Friends

I will pay more if i get more, and i am a little nervous to see what xbox live will end up costing each year. I am waiting to here mroe about each one, and do a little reserch.

Also if all my friends go one way ill ave to follow cuz it sucks to play alone

However i own a 360 currently so i am already leaning that way

• 22. Re: what will you be buying PS4 or XBOX one
    dflannagan10

Xbox One for me at launch, with a PS4 at some point in mid-2014. As much as I'm going to miss out on some of the epic exclusives I envisage Sony having lined up for PS4 launch titles, I'm a Call of Duty player at heart and that timed DLC exclusivity extension was one of the deciding factors.

• 23. Re: what will you be buying PS4 or XBOX one
    matuzz

PlayStation 4. My last console was PlayStation2 and before that I had PlayStation One and PlayStation Original.

• 24. Re: what will you be buying PS4 or XBOX one
    StubbornLeech07x

X1, but I will not be buying it at launch.  I like to wait a few months so that the initial bugs can be worked out before I buy.

• 25. Re: what will you be buying PS4 or XBOX one

I will get both eventually, but only one at launch.  I'll probably be getting an X1 first, since Cod has exclusives and Halo doesn't exist for the Playstation. I also pay for an annual xbox live account, and can't see myself canceling that. 

With that said, Xbox doesn't impress me as a system itself. I got one on the day they were released, and got the classic red-ring of death. Years later, and I'm now on my 4th xbox (elite), and even Blops2 + MW3 will randomly make it freeze.

I have little faith they'll get this new system right going out of the gate. There's probably months of waiting on warranty shipments in my future.

I'm also a little sketchy on all the various social networking and multimedia fluff they were pushing.  I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft isn't using 2GB of their 8GB of ram to run 100 superflous services in the background and 3 OS's. Also, what's up with the CPU being made by microsoft?! I'm hardly excited at that prospect, as they're not exactly worthy competition for AMD/Intel when it comes to making chips... 

I'm expecting the PS4 to be more efficient, quieter, and a lot faster.  I just wish that I could hold each of these controllers in my hand before I buy.  I'll have to ask my local gamestop if they'll be getting units early.

• 26. Re: what will you be buying PS4 or XBOX one
    dtuchpunk

The xbox one has a bigger change.

Like xbox 360 controllers better. xbox one controllers look even better.

Game buddy probably also the xbox one

But than. Maybe I will go for the PS4 mainly for the GT series. Alot of cool old cars with lag in FM

• 27. Re: what will you be buying PS4 or XBOX one

The cars on GT games sound like vacuums.  I used to play them back in the day but with this new generation I think that Forza is going to win the cake.

• 28. Re: what will you be buying PS4 or XBOX one
    dtuchpunk

GT has old VW's like the bug and type 2/van

FM does't have alot of old cars not even slighty older cars.

No 1995 subaru imprezza, vw bug, fiat 500 abarth (the old one), renault alpine etc

• 29. Re: what will you be buying PS4 or XBOX one

Ya I understand.  I didn't like GT5 because it seemed to have too many versions of some cars(hondas) and not enough of other cars.