1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply: May 28, 2013 10:06 AM by rankismet Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: They actually showed MP...
    ChestSplittah

Those arent skittles. .. his Geritol is falling out of his fanny pack.

• 21. Re: They actually showed MP...
    GOLD3NTHUMBS

I smell spawn trappage! i sure hope there's more than 3 routes to a flag?

• 22. Re: They actually showed MP...
    otisman666

Also, did anyone else pick up on the whole being able to customize face thing.  The smart player will get themselves set up with skin tones that replicate the background colors (tan / grey / black).  I on the other-hand will be going for the Ronald McDonald look.  Big ginger hair, with some huge feet (if that is an option, thus the slides would look that much cooler) and ghostly white hands.  Obviously around the holidays I will change over to Santa or something along those lines (baby New Year if possible).

• 23. Re: They actually showed MP...
    Cablez

rankismet wrote:

... and it looks nice. Love being able to truly affect the flow of the map.

I must say, I agree...

I'm still not sure whether to wait for the Xbox One launch, or get this title on the 360.

Time shall tell, I suppose.

• 24. Re: They actually showed MP...
    RallyOrDie

Multiplayer will probably not get show completely until September.  At this point I rather just see how the game plays with the player movements.

• 25. Re: They actually showed MP...
    rankismet

otisman666 wrote:

[{Hey what's over in this corner]   Looky here, a new forum.  I knew following those skittles that Cable was trailing behind him would lead me somewhere interesting.

On Topic:  Being able to effect the flow of the map has always been a big issue for me.  One would think that we are moving away from the 6v6 micro maps that we have grown accustomed to in the previous renditions of COD and are now headed towards the large scale worlds we have all been asking about.

I just wonder how this will look and work on my old 360.

I think Ghost on current gen will behave in the same way previous titles have. Maps may have some of the new elements but I doubt they will be destructive or have larger than 18 max players. The maps may even be different. Who knows right now.

X1 Ghosts looks to have more than 18 max but that is also a guess.

• 26. Re: They actually showed MP...
    rankismet

otisman666 wrote:

Also, did anyone else pick up on the whole being able to customize face thing.  The smart player will get themselves set up with skin tones that replicate the background colors (tan / grey / black).  I on the other-hand will be going for the Ronald McDonald look.  Big ginger hair, with some huge feet (if that is an option, thus the slides would look that much cooler) and ghostly white hands.  Obviously around the holidays I will change over to Santa or something along those lines (baby New Year if possible).

Don't know if we can pick and choose the color scheme... but that would be nice.

• 27. Re: They actually showed MP...
    Foxhound-Pro

I don't like the player customization. I hope that elements are restricted by faction so that I can learn them all quickly and easily. If not then it'll simply hurt enemy recognition.

That said: I would rather have a plethora of camos or even dynamic camos as opposed to dress-up.

• 28. Re: They actually showed MP...
    RallyOrDie

Easy, have one team be a Red camo and the other team be a Blue camo.

• 29. Re: They actually showed MP...
    Foxhound-Pro

RallyOrDie wrote:

Easy, have one team be a Red camo and the other team be a Blue camo.

That would work, but would still be kind of bleh. IMO.