13 Replies Latest reply: May 21, 2013 11:56 AM by YO_MOM_IS_NEXT RSS

HOW DID YOU MISS?

PainofJustice

This is  geat example of horrible enemy team and why split-screeners shouldn't be allowed. he sprays and prays his LMG and misses every single shot.

How would you rate your accuracy?

Miine is just a teenie bit above average when i compare my accuracy with other players in game mine is a bit higher then that person with almost every gun, but other factors count also like

-kills with weapon

• Re: HOW DID YOU MISS?
    illstplaya2live

Clear evidence of why split-screeners need to be removed from Call of Duty.

gotsomestars

So you are saying split screen shouldn't be allowed because some random person missed? Flawed logic at best. With this games lag and hit detection anyone could have such a moment. Also, it may have been that persons first game of cod ever. So by your logic , no new players should be allowed to play? .

I guess I'm just not understanding what split screen had to do with anything.

death-dignity

It looks like hes hitting you. Maybe it was something to do with connection.

PainofJustice

no it was not connection maybe i shoulda have put the video also from his perspective my bad but no the game was not lagging

gotsomestars

Not lagging for you. May have been for him. Too many variables.

PainofJustice

no everyone in the lobby had four bars

i think i should have played it from his side also

Raketti

I encounter lag all the time while having a 4 bar and while i'm hosting, and everyone having 4 bars means nothing in this game, i've had plenty of laggy matches in that kind of lobbies.

Sometimes the signal bars drop or start fluctuating after the final killcam although during the match they stay at 4, and a 4 bar still means that you can have up to a 100ms ping to the host (or maybe it was 150ms in this game).

Raketti

Theater records what the host "saw", which might be very different what the guy was seeing on his screen live.

He might have just sucked, or you jumping and going prone along with some lag messed up the hit detection, and often the aim assist pushes you off target when you trying to aim someone who is lagging.

Hells_Hawk

Split screeners don't bother me, and my accuracy for almost all guns are in the mid to high 25% area unless it's a shotgun or sniper. I take a little pride in knowing I can aim in a easy game. lol

phxs72

He may have really sucked at aiming or it may have been lag induced.  I can't tell you the number of times that I've unloaded on a guy with hitmarkers all the way only to have him drop me in one bullet.  On his screen I was shooting a couple of feet behind him and it took 5 or 6 bullets to drop me.  Not everybody that looks like they suck actually do.  Heck I got killed by a guy that wasn't even looking at me just yesterday.  I was shocked when I saw the killcam.

Raketti

Tell me about it, i've had plenty of those moments.

Earlier today i was playing FFA with the KSG, i had a RDS on it and i creeped behind a guy sniping with the DSR, he was crouched and still and i aimed at the center of his upper back, distance was maybe 1 meters and i got 2 shots off and neither one gave me even a hitmarker. After these 2 shots the guy turned around and cheap scoped me. The exact same thing happened in the next game too, and both of us had a 4 bar.

The hit detection and lag often makes this game unplayable, yesterday i was hosting a few matches in a row and using the SMR and B23R, it took me 5-6 shots to kill on some of the opponents with the SMR or 4-5 burts with the B23R up close. Needless to say i lost quite a few 1v1's.

CharliesWar

Variables are to high to count in such a situation....paradimes<---Incorrect grammar), are possible

YO_MOM_IS_NEXT

i don't have anyone split with me but have had a few games where i will be RIGHT in front of an enemy player, shoot half a clip, and not get ONE hit marker.

there are lots of factors at work here.