36 Replies Latest reply: May 20, 2013 6:41 PM by Cbass2128 RSS

Things that annoy you...

ProfessionalPoster

This isn't the typical whining thread, but funny things that piss you off that teammates or enemies do that don't seem to bother anyone else. I'll list a few of mine, feel free to add on

1) Getting killed by someone camping who has Lightweight and Extreme Conditioning as perks. If your gonna camp, man up and use Flack Jacket and Tac Mask like everyone else!!!!!

2) People who use some sort of optical attachment meant for range (EO Tech/ACOG) on SMGs. ITS A CLOSE RANGE WEAPON

3) Teammates who finish with <0.5 KDs, 8-10 captures and 0 defends in a game of Dom and complain they lost because their teammates werent playing the objective. It says clear as day "CAPTURE AND DEFEND FLAGS" not run around like a headless chicken flipping the spawns and feeding the enemy killstreaks!!!!!

• Re: Things that annoy you...

ProfessionalPoster wrote:

This isn't the typical whining thread, but funny things that piss you off that teammates or enemies do that don't seem to bother anyone else. I'll list a few of mine, feel free to add on

1) Getting killed by someone camping who has Lightweight and Extreme Conditioning as perks. If your gonna camp, man up and use Flack Jacket and Tac Mask like everyone else!!!!!

2) People who use some sort of optical attachment meant for range (EO Tech/ACOG) on SMGs. ITS A F*CKING CLOSE RANGE WEAPON

3) Teammates who finish with <0.5 KDs, 8-10 captures and 0 defends in a game of Dom and complain they lost because their teammates werent playing the objective. It says clear as day "CAPTURE AND DEFEND FLAGS" not run around like a headless chicken flipping the spawns and feeding the enemy killstreaks!!!!!

1- Noobs who run around with party rock camo, and end up in the final kill cam.

2- Noobs who have friends named "Payne" or "ego"

PsnEvans020

when im in a really close game and we have to cap b and 3 of my teamates think its a bright idea to camp the flag we already have .......

player collision......

people that join games then decide they dont want to play after all and they are just free kills for the enemy

people with HD at the end of their name...

people with names that are spelt wrong....AOX--_ElecTRONIIKz

people who steal my tags that are 2-12 with 23 confirms

phxs72

Teamates that decide to shoot the guy that I'm actively engaged with instead of the two other guys nearby after I've stunned him and landed one hit with my riot shield.  The riot shield is infuriating on it's own but having your kill stolen after you've done all the work and then getting shot in the back by the other two enemies is really annoying.

Err0r_6_Is_Back1_LOL

id have to say when teammates bump into me.

if i see a teammate comming and they have the flag as an example.. i ge out of their way.. but i notice when i have the flag and running to my base, its like they purposely bump into me slowing me down..

or ill be in a gun fight and im in a window, and im trying to strafe, and i feel like i cant move, and i die, and i see my stupid teammate in the SAME WINDOW trying to snipe behind me getting us both killed!

pisses me off!

i would say 90% of my raging is teammate based

ghamorra

People who spam equipment, I'm all for being tactical when playing the game but most these maps are so small that you can't escape the constant full stun. I feel like I'm forced to run Tac Mask on Hijacked and Nuketown

ProfessionalPoster

Tom and I went back to MW3 last night after him and I were flashbanged for a minute and a half (no joke) on Standoff. We went to go toward the A flag by the tractor and hay bails and the enemy team was just lobbing concussions in to their, but never approached us. It was the most frustrating expereince because we were literally usless for 1/5th of the match due to being flash banged.

ProfessionalPoster wrote:

Tom and I went back to MW3 last night after him and I were flashbanged for a minute and a half (no joke) on Standoff. We went to go toward the A flag by the tractor and hay bails and the enemy team was just lobbing concussions in to their, but never approached us. It was the most frustrating expereince because we were literally usless for 1/5th of the match due to being flash banged.

Go play BO and you will really see what endless spamming of tactical nades are.

ghamorra

This goes back to what I've been saying for some time now. You shouldn't be forced to use perks to play this game. Too many perks hold too much value. This isn't arguing that they're OP, this is an argument in the opposite direction. The things they protect you from are too much of a constant threat

CutMax1

I have to aggre with you there its like you pick the way you want to die on this game. This is the first call of duty game ive payed were i feel forced to wear flak jacket

ProfessionalPoster

Although you are 100% correct, I actually follow 3arcs logic on this one.

With the whole pick 10 system they tried to make everything strong enough to be worthy of a point. Vahn even said in a livestream event pre release that to be sucessful in Black Ops 2 you have to have your 10 classes set up to counter certain playstyles and using the pick 10 effectively is key to that.

The problem you run across is rarely do all 6 enemies use the same tactics and you can't have a class set up to stop everything. That's where the issue lies. Cold blooded would be great against TF LMG homos but I feel lost without toughness in certain guns. Tac Mask would be great but it's hard to pass up free points with Engineer and EMP nades. It turns into a game of what to sacrifice and whatever you chose to do without ends up screwing you over in the end

ghamorra

I feel Perks are worth more than a point. If I had to pay two points for a Perk I'd scrap all my equipment and a Secondary...wait I already do

ProfessionalPoster

If the perk (Tac Mask for example) is 2 points and it forces people to drop stun grenades in order to buy it, doesn't that negate the need for the perk?

If anything the equipment should cost more points. The problem (equip) should cost more than the solution (perk)

ghamorra

I'm drop all my equipment to use Greed and eliminate weaknesses and let my primary do all the work. Recently though I've been focusing on challenges and playing around with more versatile arsenals.

You can still have Tac Mask and Stun grenades with  two other perks and attachments on your primary and secondary.

I have a solution treyarch should listen.Everyone that has a .5 k/d ratio or lower should be permanently banned for being so terrible.I would not be sad if this happened and it would also make better matchmaking and stop a lot of cheaters

Err0r_6_Is_Back1_LOL

lol i hate noobs, but i wouldnt say ban them, i think however, i think they should keep certain kds. lower than a 1.3 for example. in boot camp mode.. i just used that kd as an example.. this would make for more competitive matches than these clans just pub stomping.. make them earn their stats

akilleez86

Ok, stay with me here.

Cbass2128 wrote:

Everyone that has a .5 k/d ratio or lower should be permanently banned for being so terrible.

They would have to ban everyone.  Think about it.  K/D lends itself to a "zero-sum" game.  In other words, in order for one person to get a kill, another has to receive a death.  Therefore, if you eliminate the "bad" players, those who just made the cut would probably wind up with declining K/Ds due to the increase in competition.  So, you then ban those players.  Competition heats up again and some of the "good" players start losing to the "great" players and their K/D slips below .5.  Ban them.  And the cycle continues until you're down to 1 player standing.  That sounds fun.

Not trying to be an ass, but keep in mind that without those .5 players, there would not be as many 2.0 players.  They are just as important.

Same applies for W/L ratio as well.

Raketti

This is something some people don't seem to understand, the majority of the "good players" could not put up decent scorelines without facing inferior opponents, unless they have a connection advantage.

It pisses me off when i get the noobs on my team and we loose because of it (sometimes i can carry the team but more often not), and that happens a lot when you play solo, but an average player like me would never get good scorelines if there weren't any noobs in the game that i can kill easily.

There would still be plenty of .6 .7 and .8 k/d ratio noobs to stomp on and I dont think we would have a problem stomping them .6 is not that good either but in reality you are right it will never happen.

s_paw1

See a camper..go behind him..try to knife.once ..twice...the camper turns around and knifes you.

Brutorious

People that complain when a team is playing the objective, and just play dom to spawn kill. They get killed and then because they can't take responsibility blame you for flipping spawn, no HOLD YOUR FLAG! its a 360 environment.Spawn wouldn't have flipped if you hold your spot, I held mine. Give 100% effort to win in an objective type game.

People in dom that have 0 captures, 8 defends but end with a <0.5 K/D but then blame losing on you. again personal responsibility.

People who blame everything on lag. get better Internet.

I have plenty more but will leave it at that.

illstplaya2live

1. I usually don't watch killcams so I don't know what the enemy is using.

2. Yes. I agree its so frustrating to see some idiot going 2-15 and on top of that he's using dual band on an smg. C'mon.

3. Yes. This is a big problem. It very easy to get 20-30 defends on certain maps.

Im_not_BukLau

Almost everything frustrates me in Black Ops 2.

Debacker91

Put me in a team with noobs + they all use snipers and do trickshots.

No one play's the objective

People that leaves when i got my vsat

The aim assist that pulls me off target

Lag / lag comp

Kids in my lobby that think they are pro and end up 1-20

Being called a booster / hacker / glitcher....

evoluon12

*little kid voice* "OMG HARDSCOPEEEEZ"

My team consists out of ninja defusers/trickshotters on S&D

people who don't play the objective

A knifer on your team who can't do ****

fLoRiDa_KrAcKeR1

Really only one thing that really bothers me. And that is teammates who don't play objectives. But playing solo, that is half my fault.

TheBeastlyDude

There is only 3 things that annoys me and it annoys me bad.

People who turn on their mic to only have a crap load of background noise and/or their mics sound like they are playing on the freeway. I have no idea why these people even have mics on in the first place! They don't call out anything. They contribute nothing vocally to the game. They don't listen to instructions or locations that are called out.

Yes, I know I can mute them but I work as a good teammate, calling out locations of the enemy and helping teammates and it does me no good if I have to mute my complete team.

Second, those who insist on calling me the N-word. How much Flogging Molly do I need to have in the background for me to not be called a N-word? Then, when I explain to them that I am white, they get so defensive because I corrected them.

And third, if I am playing on a Saturday night, and you are playing on a Saturday night and you say I have no life because I am playing on a Saturday night, don't get so defensive when I ask you to pick up a dictionary or look up on your Boost Mobile phone the definition of "Hypocrit".

InstantOG

This community annoys me

theroc23

I'm pretty laid back but I'll admit that one of my party guys drives insane at times. He's a really good guy and that's why I enjoy playing with him, but the problem is that he babbles on and on about mundain stuff. We'll occasionally have to scream at him to be quiet for a second so that someone else can get a word in. It actually causes some hate when we first drop into a lobby and he is droaning in about some nonsense. They're like "what the ****?".

The other thing he does is call out all of his match achievements at the end of the game without fail.

Oh yeah, if he's the party host he will regularly back us out of good lobbies so that he can go get a beer and a cigarette. This happens every three or four games max.