18 Replies Latest reply: May 18, 2013 8:58 AM by youallsuck778 RSS

All snipers read

Your all a bunch of scared little girls you are so rubbish at the game you need to be be at the other side of the map to get even two kills.

• Re: All snipers read
    gotsomestars

Seriously? You must have gotten beat pretty badly to make an account just to cry.

1 away from my dogs twice in a row and some big girl from the other side of the map with his tent pitched in full and a nice fire burning along with it kills me.

I wish they put a game mode in with no snipers at all

Im_not_BukLau

Would you have prefered to be QSed instead? Being on the recieving end of a sniper is never fun no matter how they kill you. It sucks but it's just something that you must overcome. Try using smoke, flanking, the target finder (I don't condone the use of the TF but apparently it's a pretty good anti-sniper tool). There are many ways to overcome snipers and these maps are littered with potential cover.

Daddyj_30

Do you realize how riduculous you sound?  Your complaining about a player using a gun the way it was designed and intended? Just like smgs are meant for use while constantly moving, snipers are meant to be used from a stationary point. I would understand and agree with you if it was a sniper qsing you where cry babying about, but not this idiocy.  Also a player using a sniper this way is not camping, or pitching atent as you whined about, that is how this class is meant to be used.  Learn the sniper hiding spots for each map and then begin paying attention to them. Use tactical grenades to counter them.  Whatever you do stop posting whines that make my nine year old sound more intelligent than you.

From what I gathered this forum is so people can come here and *****, Moan, and piss out there eyes. But I find a smoke grenade and the MMS works really well for snipers. its a better option IMO then ever using the TF, unless you are using the Target Finder strictly to get the calling card.

Daddyj_30

For your information I am typing on my tablet at work lol.  I did edit thepost to fix the numerous typos, however

gotsomestars

The MMS range is limited. Its good if you can get close though .

Daddyj_30

My favorite solution is the crossbow with the dual band scope.   Snipers rage often when I revenge kill them from long distance with a direct hit lol.  The crossbow was made for this, in my opinion, especially in hc mode

My buddy loves the Crossbow and we play HC aswell. I just lack the accuracy with that thing to be good enough for it. But i see him with a set up of the M8 with the Launch underneth, and the crossbow with C4, and he runs around like hes a member of the A-team just blowing everything up. Works well for him i must say. I tried this and just end up getting shot up. props to the explosive experts out there. I'm good with c4. thats about it.

Daddyj_30

I learned that with the crossbow it wors fairly close to how it would in real life.  When aiming over longer distances at a target at the same level as you simply compinsate for the arrows drop in flight by aiming higher than the target.    if your aiming at a target above you justaim a bit loser, and so on. I simply learned over time the proper adjustments for some of the sniper hideouts on different maps.  It tooks LOTS of practice lol.

Yea, I get the drop which if they account for this with the Crossbow, why not with every gun in the game and have bullets drop to. this way people are snipping with Pistols. but my homie was talking about sway with the crossbow too. I guess if i wasn't always trying to Axe people in sticks and stones over the years i would have a greater ability with it.  My apologizes for getting all over you in the first post, it was pre morning bong hit.

Daddyj_30

No problem,  I took no offense.  I suffer from typonese. Or should I say those that read my posts often suffer from it lol.  Also, I completly agree, they got the drop right with the cross bow but not with many of the guns (especially the pistols).

Raketti

So you are complaining when someone uses a sniper rifle the way it's supposed to be used ? I guess you got killed running around in the open with your SMG. One thing i never understand is making these statements that someone is scared when they play defensively and don't run around in the open like a headless chicken.

It's never nice when you get sniped, but i'm also glad some people still use the sniper rifles for sniping and not for bullshit scoping.

Run_N_Gunning_Camper

You're the one who's whining like a little girl. Man up and get over it. Nobody cares about your dogs. Blame yourself for your death.

you gotta understand players like the OP suck horribly so when dying 1 off from dogs its the end of the world it may take months for him to come close to that again. Ha.

squity123

I've never gotten higher than an AGR with my scorestreaks and I never moan about it. If you are 1 away from dogs and never get to it use lower scorestreaks