2 Replies Latest reply: May 14, 2013 12:37 PM by dtuchpunk RSS

Sportsmanship is Dead???

RB4L-shade

Does no-one remembers what it was like when you first started playing online? Why are you treating new people like there trash? Do you remember what sportmanship is? Being nice & respectful even when losing. Im 19 & I feel bad for new gamers because the old gamers dont treat them right. So im asking is all of that gone now? Because if it is that destroys the fun of the game for alot of players.

• Re: Sportsmanship is Dead???
    Izjar11

RB4L-shade wrote:

Does no-one remembers what it was like when you first started playing online? Why are you treating new people like there trash? Do you remember what sportmanship is? Being nice & respectful even when losing. Im 19 & I feel bad for new gamers because the old gamers dont treat them right. So im asking is all of that gone now? Because if it is that destroys the fun of the game for alot of players.

I dont remember ever being treated with "respect" or nicely. If you started playing Mario Kart or some other kiddie game then perhaps.

But COD has always, and will remain the one game that people will say what ever they wish to get you pissed.

Destroys nothing, just MUTE.

• Re: Sportsmanship is Dead???
    dtuchpunk

These kids these days learn there respect from music and professional athletes. Especially soccer