10 Replies Latest reply: May 14, 2013 1:00 PM by Arpent RSS

Free Agent - Looking For COD Xbox Competitive Team

Arpent

Hey everyone, Im Dallas and I am 18 years old. I play COD competitively and looking for a new team! Im looking for teams that are mature, and know what there doing. I have played for SOAR Pro 3 months ago, Team Insane 1 month ago, and im currently just running with Team Excellency in league play. I have a 2.01 KD , 2.00 WL, but i usually played pubs by myself. Now all i do is play League. I know all callouts, and I fit in with teams really well, just looking for a team to go the distant. I dont want us to break up after like a few weeks.  If you would like to try me out or play with me to see how i play. Hit me up people!

Gamertag: eG Arpent

Twitter: iArpent

Gamebattles: Arpent

Twitch: ArpentMLG

Get ahold of me please!

• Re: Free Agent - Looking For COD Xbox Competitive Team
      BOYWHOBURNSBUD

**** DO NOT JOIN THE CLAN IF YOU DO NOT PLAN ON PLAYING WITH US FROM TIME TO TIME. NO FREE RIDES!****

CLAN INFORMATION

Clan Name - FATAL INTENTIONS

Clan Tag - DBY (Death Becomes You)

Clan Level - 25

Clan K/D - 1.58

Clan SPM - 325.26

Clan Hours Played - 5,053

Current Members - 27

Console - XBOX 360

WHAT YOU GAIN

> People to play with daily

> More Wins

> In game communication

> Gold Clan Tag

> New friends

> Teamwork

GAME MODES WE PLAY

> Domination

> Kill Confirmed

> Demolition

> Team Deathmatch

> Headquarters

> Zombies

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR

> Those who are able to take directions.

> Those who play any game mode.

> People who communicate. (In game and out)

> Those who focus on the goal.

> Competitive players.

> Those who are steadily active.

> Support killers.

>Snipers.

> Objective players.

> Those with a good connection.

> Those with a sense of humor.

> No Racism (We are a melting pot and I won't stand for it)

REQUIREMENTS

> You must be at least 18 years of age. (I make exceptions)

> You must have a mic.

> You must have at least a 1.60 K/D (I make exceptions, but not too much lower than a 1.60)

> 20 or more hours played. (I make exceptions)

We are an all around good clan and we are able to adapt to any game type. We mostly play Domination, Demolition, Kill Confirmed, Team Deathmatch and Zombies so we tend to do those types of clan challenges and operations. There are no ranking systems, because we are not a strict clan and I don't want to complicate things, but we do ask that you participate when you can. I send out a weekly schedule to every member. That way you can make time for a challenge you want to participate in. Click the link below to apply for the clan or message BOYWHOBURNSBUD on XboxLive for more information on how to join FATAL INTENTIONS.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY

(MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN ELITE ACCOUNT FIRST. IT'S FREE!)

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/2811393

Savage_Faith

Hi im Faith, im the clan leader of Brutal Spade. Why dont you check us out!
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq_4BbUQpoKDG1z_RqXQu3Q

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BrutalSpade.Clan

If you're interested, msg me on xbox or msg my co leader, Savage Omega Have a nice day!

Birdiekat

Dark Apocalypse Gaming is now looking for new players to come and be a part of our gaming family. Our current roster consists of players around the world. If you are looking for a competitive but friendly environment then you have found the right place.

-- A brief history of our clan --

Dark Apocalypse Gaming is a very close group of gaming fanatics that came together in the Spring of 2011. The founders of the clan have been playing together for almost 5 years now and wanted to create the ultimate atmosphere for gamers with the same passion. We mostly play the CoD series but we love gaming in general. We want to provide a place for others who are likeminded to be able to hang out, have fun, and talk about Call of Duty or any game related topics. For some it’s a place to escape. We are an 18+ clan with a wide variety of ages groups. We are a no drama no bull**** clan. We do not allow hacking cheating or even glitching… “*****, Aint nobody got time for that!”

-- What you can expect from our clan --

If you decide to give us a try you can expect a fair evaluation from our Initiation Officers and Leaders. We feel we cannot get a good grasp on you as a personality as well as a gamer by just letting you in. You will be in the evaluation period for a MINIMUM of 10 Days.

We also have many things going on around the clock within our organization. When applying you can expect to see these things for you upon acceptance.[*]Online Tournaments With Prizes[*]24/7 Pub Stomping[*]Graphics Tournaments[*]And last but not least, the most fun you'll ever have in online gaming!

www.facebook.com/dagclan

www.twitter.com/_dagclan

www.youtube.com/user/DarkApocalypseGaming

-- What we expect from you, the recruit --

We expect maturity at all times, whether it be in game or on the forum. We do not tolerate drama and do not tolerate immaturity of any nature. Of course we all have fun and make jokes, but immaturity is a major turn-off in any aspect of the world. We also have a fully functional forum at your disposal. We expect that you remain an integral part of this experience as it helps grow relationships with your fellow future clan members. We love to hear your opinion on any matter, and this is a great way to do so. We want your input!!!

We sincerely hope you consider applying to be in our clan. Just remember, if you want to have the most fun in online-gaming, join Dark Apocalypse Gaming today!! Please visit the below link now to signup and start your evals!

WWW.DAGCLAN.COM

Referrer: Birdiekat (Xbox 360 Division Leader)

RMY-CJHOUSTON

Console  ARMY is looking for like minded gamers to join us. We are an organized  group with a website for our community. We are also a registered Top 100  Clan. Must be 15 or older, be mature, and have a mic. If interested  please visit http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ for more information. Tell them CJ sent you.

A little more information:

We have game nights where we get together and play public lobbies

We have 3 Battalions

1st Battalion The Americas

2nd Battalion Europe

3rd Battalion Australia

We support both XBOX and PS3 versions of Black Ops 2

We have 400 members within the three Brigades

CoD Brigade (Call of Duty Black Ops2) (7 squads)

BF Brigade (Battlefield 3) (4 Squads)

Mercs Brigade (Defiance) (1 squads) (PS3)

What Console ARMY has to offer:

Facebook              

YouTube                 

Online Community

Structure              

Organized

http://f.cl.ly/items/2C3F0C26341l44040n3b/recruit%20black%20ops.png

Posted Image

killlchaa

We are a group of 24 and a level 24 clan (we started in February), Looking for high standard of players! We are looking for STRONG and ACTIVE players from America or European countries! At this moment in time, we are mainly looking for European players, but if you are not, still apply, we will gladly take a look at you! All the time we play as a group, and we always Pubstomp. Most of the time we play TDM,KC,DOM,Hardpoint, and we have been playing alot of League play!(We havent lost a game). Recently we won our first 6v6 clan battle, Hammering the opposition! At the moment, most members are going through school, but after we will be doing Gamebattles like mad!, But literally our clans KD range from 1.8 - 2.5! You can check out the roster on our elite page down below! We have players from the US, UK,Canda, Ireland,Sweden, Germany! If you think you are good enough please apply and look at the requirements below, We are very friendly , so dont be scared

1. Must have a mic.
    2. Must be very mature and not squeaky
    3. Must be Active and Strong!
    4. No Discrimination is allowed
    5. Must be willing to play with the team (Not all the time)
    6. We dont expect you to be on whenever a challenge is on, but atleast try!
    7. We are looking for people with a KD ratio above our clan one

The leaders are "Op7imusPito" From the Us and "killchaa" from Ireland (Please message Op7imuspito as i am concentrating on exams)

I have a 2.52 kd with a 485 SPM and Pito has a 1.85 kd with a 367 SPM

Clan name: NukeReady Gamerz

Gold clan tag: NRGz

Link to elite page:

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/6199273

Message Pito with your name,age,KD,Location an additional Infromation