1 2 3 Previous Next 78 Replies Latest reply: Aug 6, 2013 4:13 AM by starbuckfrack RSS

Fght to get rid of this probation crap

This probation is bull. Just because some idiot decides to run in front of my line of fire or start running when i throw a gernade now, i have to go 5 minute probation? What in the world is it even proving anyways?i domnt get what idiot thought it was a good idea in the first place for there to be probation. So why dont we all grow up, realize this is just a game and get rid of this probation bull crap.

• 1. Re: Fght to get rid of this probation crap
    nicedrewishfela

If you can't stop team-killing.. you are the problem. Have never even had a probation warning in over a thousand HC matches.

It is there to protect aware players and those who don't quit. It does snag some players unfairly... but if you are TKing this much, you totally deserve it.

• 2. Re: Fght to get rid of this probation crap
    rankismet

nicedrewishfela wrote:

If you can't stop team-killing.. you are the problem. Have never even had a probation warning in over a thousand HC matches.

It is there to protect aware players and those who don't quit. It does snag some players unfairly... but if you are TKing this much, you totally deserve it.

I get it from failed host migrations and for accepting invites.

Probation is poorly implemented idea to fix an un-fixable issue.

• 3. Re: Fght to get rid of this probation crap
    mdub

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Probation is a joke. I am constantly getting probation from hosts dashing. Until developers can figure out how to punish ONLY the host..... probation must go.

• 4. Re: Fght to get rid of this probation crap

And so you stay in a game when the other players are cheating, when you have a red connection, when you receive a call, when the game stops whitout notice, when the game takes 10 minutes to start,etc..

You can be on probation for all these reasons that in many case are not depending from you. The Treyarch team would spend more time to correct all the bugs and make sure we are not spending more time to wait a game to start than to really play. I won't buy from group Acti/Trey anymore as many people around me. We are the clients, we can leave a game when we want not because we loose but for all the reasons listed above. In the last 3 games, in research, the adverse team was playing with half of my team, should I stay ? Also how a snipe weapon can be faster than any of the other weapons, no scope at any shoot? That's a pity and a vey poor game so far from the beginning. A very disapointed customer.

• 5. Re: Fght to get rid of this probation crap
    TheSurgeon83

I generally agree with everything you say, but I ended up on probation for the first time today and I wasn't happy about it. I very, very rarely team kill and pretty much never enough to get me kicked. However I did end up getting booted for a game (just one) earlier on Noobtown due to team 'mates' literally stepping in front of an MK48 in full flow, guess they were desperate for a kill. Anyway, I then got really unlucky because people kept dashboarding matches, 4 out of the next 10 believe it or not. No warning, just 5 minutes of naughty step. I get back on and what happens? Two of the next 4 games get dashboarded. It's been like that all day for some reason.

• 6. Re: Fght to get rid of this probation crap
    iivrruummii

I think it should be more strict.  They need to start banning people for days and weeks, to get the point that quitting doesn't solve any problems, but just causes them for everyone else in the lobby.

• 7. Re: Fght to get rid of this probation crap
    TheSurgeon83

Only if they can figure out a way to only punish the person who dashboards or leaves the game early.

• 8. Re: Fght to get rid of this probation crap
    TheSurgeon83

I always see my game through before accepting invites.

• 9. Re: Fght to get rid of this probation crap
    starbuckfrack

It was all the dumb idiots over the past few years that demanded some kind of probation.

Now if you would LEARN how to play Hardcore then maybe you wouldnt get probation.

1 2 3 Previous Next