0 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2013 3:53 PM by RunAndGun1 RSS

OP handguns, FMJ and Proning

RunAndGun1

I'm tired of the overpowered B23R and the inconsistent FMJ feature. FMJ does not work half of the time. I find myself shooting through wooden walls on Studio with little to no effect with FMJ.

Handguns are WAY overpowered in this game. It's ridiculous that I can plow some bugger with a machine gun with little effect, but he can just pop me with three shots from the B23R and take me out. It's utter nonsense.

Proning. Ah yes, proning. It's been the most poorly implemented feature of all features. It SHOULD be up to the player of whether or not he has Proning on his controller sticks AT ALL, and the ability to put it on another button. Yea, I like the idea of dropshooting. But, 99% of the time, I just want to AIM my weapon. The slightest touch, and I'm proning on the ground. Ninety percent of the time, I get killed from my proning when ALL I wanted to do was aim my weapon. And the times I DO want to prone. NOTHING!! I push down on the stick and NOTHING. Yet, the slightest touch when I just want to aim, and wham...I'm proning.

Honestly, if I had a choice of NEVER proning again if it meant I could AIM my weapon without (inadvertantly) proning? I would take that choice hands down!