11 Replies Latest reply: May 1, 2013 10:16 AM by sneed867 RSS

Game errors

MythicKeith

Is anyone else having problems getting into games right now?

I get an error in league play saying "ERROR Error downloading game settings"
I get an error in core saying "ERROR Error modifying session"

• Re: Game errors
    sneed867

Error our game sucks

MythicKeith

Yeah that doesn't really answer the question...

thetizzleguy

I'm getting kicked out of every game I start.. Pissing me off now...

sneed867

but it does...game sucks, a fix is to play something else

honestly, i havnt had problems logging in, i do have problems playing for more than 30min before i want to take a **** all over my BO2 disk

iivrruummii

I don't have that problem.  I can play BO2 for hours on end.

sneed867

i coudl play for hours on end if i wanted to, but i dont want to after the first few games of 2 bar lobbys, watching a HC kill cam at end of round, and notice that the guy went into death animation before bullets were being fired at him...

they made this game too fast for themselves, its too much for the servers to handle, its a terrible online game. either lag comp or camera lag...they made it too fast and its so ******* annoying...

CoD: Ghosts and IF better ******* learn from this train wreck that has been BO2. i know i played BO1 and MW3 for hours and months on end and never got sick of it. always has a full group of 6 friends, now im lucky if i get 2-3 to play with me

BF3 is 10x better imo, so the graphics arnt as good, but the game play is better, no lag either. guess thats what happens when they run the servers instead of let some kid with 7 mbps internet host a game

iivrruummii

BO2 is way better than MW3.  I think the only reason why BO2 is running so slow is because of the limitations on the xbox.  I will like to see how the new consoles effect the gameplay and hopefully in a very good way.

sneed867

gameplay its pretty bad imo, SMGs rule all. it just doesnt seem fun. all they did was make every single map small and tiny to force action. hijacked is by far the worst map ever created, spawns are just pis poor, yet its voted for every damn time, just so tards can run with their SMG and act like they are amazing...

hit detection is terrible, still. maybe thats part of the lag, who knows..but how many other CoD games would you lose a 1v1 turning a corner while you have a VSAT in the air? 0...in BO2 there is a 40% chance you will lose that fight

even if you claim its the xbox limitations making the game so slow, its STILL the developers fault for creating a game not really compatible with the console they are selling it on

this video sums up how i feel about BO2. gameplay could be amazing, but when its brought down because of lag or console limitations, it totally deminishes credibility imo

watching this video, never played COD4 myself, i cried wanting to play a game that playe that well...and this was how long ago?? still plays better than BO2 imo. just from watching it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3z01OhYtZco

brazierboy

is it just on league play?

thetizzleguy

I don't play pubs so I wouldn't know lol.. I'm either getting error modifying session or errors downloading game settings..