|Game Update Notes: Apr. 30, 2013|
- Added a limited time game mode to the Bonus Playlist, the Arms Race Team Deathmatch variant awards players 150 score per kill. Let the Scorestreak wars begin.
- Added a post-match Connection Quality survey which will be presented to a sampling of players to assess online gameplay connection quality.
Multiplayer Issues Addressed
- Fixed an issue reported by the community where players could get infinite ammo for the Death Machine and War Machine.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players may not die when getting stuck with a Crossbow Bolt.
- Fixed an issue reported by the community where the Hunter Killer drones will float around slowly when they miss a target from a certain angle.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where the frame rate may drop for other players when the host changes their audio settings during a match.
- Addressed multiple issues on Magma where players were able to fall or dive-to-prone in certain lava areas and survive.
- Players can now enter the crouched position while sprinting with the Riot Shield equipped.
- Care packages now appear in blue and orange on the map when Color Blind Assist is enabled.
- Resolved an issue where players and turrets could survive the water rush when in certain areas on Hydro.
- Resolved a UI issue with Tactical Insertion button prompt placement in Split Screen after a Host Migration.
- Resolved an inconsistency with Max Number of Players being displayed incorrectly when backing out of a Public Match search while it is searching.
- Addressed an issue with the Respawn Delay counter overlapping with other on-screen graphics in Split Screen.
- Addressed an issue with League Teams appearing incorrectly when they view another player’s League Team in the Leaderboards.
- Fixed a formatting issue in Leagues Season Final text where the date the player was placed was wrapping incorrectly.
- Overkill challenges will now progress if the player is using an alternate select fire mode.
- Bots will no longer attempt to capture and destroy the Headquarters from outside of the Alien Set Van or the Castle.
- The upper metal plate of a planted Assault Shield now appears in the proper position during a Killcam.
- Fix for the Hellstorm Missile not defaulting to the center of the Vertigo map when it flies in.
- Equipment, Turrets and Guardians are now destroyed when they are thrown or placed into the lava in some areas on Magma.
- Addressed an issue with the Custom and Private Match change team scoreboard not updating in real time when the overlay is on screen.
- Addressed a rapid scrolling issue in the Preset Class Menu.
- Chopper Hunter Field Specialist challenge updated to Aircraft Hunter with a description that reflects the aircrafts that need to be destroyed to complete the challenge.
- Text displayed for “Enemies forfeiting…” increased on Split-Screen to make it more legible.
- Fixed an issue with the last player alive defusing the bomb in Search & Destroy not receiving any defuse points.
- Resolved an issue with signing in and out while a film in loading in Theater.
- The icon to distinguish a Search & Destroy bomb location is now visible to a Codcaster who is spectating the defending team.
- Resolved an issue with attempting to sign into a Twitch account with Dual Play enabled.
- Fixed an issue in the Combat Record where the images would disappear when scrolling off of and on to the Combat Record.
- Fixed an issue in Offline System Link when the host leaves a lobby.
- Reverted global spawn influencer change from previous game update due to undesirable side effects.
Zombies Mob of the Dead Issues Addressed
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players would collide with each other and die while riding the gondola.
- Players can now board the plane once it’s been built.
- Fixed an issue in Grief Mode where the Wolf head would freeze after round 5.
- Addressed various zombie pathing issues throughout the map.
- Fixed an issue where character conversations would overlap with each other.
- Fixed an issue where players could not unlock the Juggernog machine that was locked down by Brutus.
- Addressed several exploits involving zombie pathing and the zombie shield.
- Resolved an issue where the game would not end if killed by the Acid Splat.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck behind the Afterlife doors.
- Resolved various pathing issues where zombies would not path to players behind open doors.
- Addressed an issue with the electric chairs placing the players underneath the.
- Addressed an issue where the prompt to build the plane would disappear while holding the Tomahawk.
- Addressed an issue with the wins and loss data not updating in the Grief leaderboards.